Kelly Gustafson, PSY

Clinical PsychologyFemale

Clinical Psychology

Kelly Gustafson, PSY is a Clinical Psychologist in Huntley, IL. Her office is not accepting new patients.

Kelly Gustafson, PSY

Centegra Hospital-Huntley

10400 Haligus Rd Huntley, IL 60142

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Kelly Gustafson treats your condition or procedure

Kelly Gustafson accepts

Kelly Gustafson accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Health Alliance PPO

Kelly Gustafson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Kelly Gustafson

3.0

Dr. Gustafson and her staff have been wonderful to work with. I was recommended to see her and didn't know what to expect from therapy, but it turned out to be more helpful than I thought it would be. When I had questions about a bill, I was able to talk to the folks in the office who explained it to me and helped me out. She seems to be a very caring person.
Jun 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Gustafson, PSY?
I found Dr. Gustafson's billing practices to be illusive. I received my bill(s) six months after visits. If I had know the amount of the out-of-pocket expensive I would have discontinued my visits after three months. I was seeing Dr. Gustafson for a very specific reason. After the third visit I had realised that Dr. Gustafson was unable to share any insight/assistance that I did not already practice. Dr. Gustafson is a very caring doctor, she just could not help me any more than I could help myself. I would not have seen any doctor for my particular situation, except for the fact that a particular doctor requested that I try to see if a neuropsychologist could help me, even after I explained that I was already utilizing multiple techniques to aid in my condition. I continued to see Dr. Gustafson hoping for more insight. After six months, I knew nothing new was going to be taught. I left it her hands to tell me when my sessions would be completed. This never happened.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jan 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Gustafson, PSY?

How was your experience with Kelly Gustafson?