Kelly Gorsky, LMHC

Kelly Gorsky, LMHC

Counseling  ·
Female  ·
Kelly Gorsky, LMHC is a counselor in Staten Island, NY. She specializes in counseling, psychology, and more.

482 Bard Ave Fl 3

Staten Island, NY 10310

Learn about Kelly Gorsky

This content was provided by Kelly Gorsky "Success is so important in both areas: Personal and Professional. Allow yourself to create opportunities to seek success through therapy with my pro-active, engaging, and interactive approach. Therapy is a means to permit yourself to understand your past issues and to resolve current concerns and to create new options in the future. Discover your strengths and prevent your limitations to interfere with your life's endeavors. As Certified Anger Management Specialist, I offer an informative group course for anger management that will give you insight and tools to feel in self control under any type of circumstances. I strongly believe in self-improvement and encourage you to take this journey with me on your road to self enhancement!

Anger Management Group/Course

This group is offered to those who are court mandated and to those who are seeking to improve their anger management skills. This is a 5 week-class,1 hour each group for $275/$55 per class; which entails educational perspective and processes work. Completion letter/certificate will be provided. Please contact me at 646 764-6562."

• Counseling
  • Psychotherapy
  • Relationship Counseling
  • Women's Counseling
  • Women's Health Psychology

Kelly Gorsky does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Hofstra
  • Certified Life and Business Coach
    Other Education | Completed 2010
  • New York University
    Other Education | Completed 2003

Kelly Gorsky has no awards or honors listed.

Kelly Gorsky has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Kelly Gorsky does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Kelly Gorsky and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Kelly Gorsky's Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Kelly Gorsky to family and friends

Kelly Gorsky's Performance

Kelly Gorsky Says:
"

Mental health services were not rendered to Evelyn. This is a fraudulent statement .

"

Kelly was really helpful for my husband and I to make amends and move past some history that would have eventually made everything worse. She is a very good therapist - we are doing so much better now, all thanks to her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Kelly made us look at our issues from an entirely new perspective and helped us overcome the challenges to achieve a better balance. I am truly grateful for that she has helped us with.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
It was my first time going for counseling and Mrs. Gorsky made it easy. She helped a lot. Highly recommended.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I highly recommend Kelly Gorsky. She is professional, courteous and most of all compassionate. Seeing her frequently has changed my life for the better. I am actually optimistic now. Balancing my life by giving me someone to talk to about my past, present and future. Then improving my life by...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Kelly is an amazing therapist. She has a proactive method of practicing. Not for the lazy. My wife and I came in, we had been struggling for sometime. Kelly made us work hard and after a few months of seeing her, we are doing much better. She is so caring. Thanks!
Are you Kelly Gorsky?