Kelly Duignan, MS

Acupuncture ·  Female · Age 47

Kelly Duignan

WITHIN Traditional Chinese Medicine

119 W 57th St Ste 212 New York, NY 10019

Kelly Duignan, MS is an acupuncturist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 16 years. She graduated from The East-West College Of Natural Medicine in 2003 and specializes in acupuncture, fertility medicine, and more.

Kelly Duignan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Kelly Duignan

Kelly Duignan?
Kelly Duignan's Performance
What People Say About Kelly Duignan, MS
RecentMost Helpful
There are no words to capture Kelly’s power as a healer. She is all the things you want and more - whip smart, evidence- informed, compassionate, holistic, curious, open, and deeply committed to building on her many many years of learning about the complex ways in which our bodies can change. She has been absolutely life changing for me and others, and I simply cannot recommend her highly enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Duignan, MS?
Being Chinese, I grew up benefiting from Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture. I was used to seeing genuine well respected Hong Kong practitioners. I was initially skeptical that a nice white girl with a BS in chemical engineering could even come close to the quality of care I was used to in Hong Kong. Since she holds a master's degree in Acupuncture & a Diplomat in Traditional Chinese medicine, I decided to be a trial patient. 14 years later, I will say that Kelly is the Real Deal Acupuncturist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Duignan, MS?
Kelly is unique among her peers for so many reasons: her focus and passion to never stop learning, the warmth and compassion she mixes with her well honed technique, and that all important 'it' factor that true healers all have (though she has more than most). She is caring, thorough and effective. Can't beat that!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Duignan, MS?
I saw Kelly yesterday. She is a magician! I went to see her for a general session. I wasn't in any sort of major discomfort. Just some low grade lower back pain. Nothing major. However, I left her office feeling like I had been transformed. I've been under quite a bit of stress lately and was not aware of the toll it was taking on my body and my mind until I was on Kelly's table and had a treatment. From the start of the session to the very end Kelly was the ultimate professional while m
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Duignan, MS?
I cannot say enough about Kelly’s ability to heal. I got quite the education seeing Kelly for both an arthritic finger and an arthritic neck condition I feared would be permanent. Both are entirely gone now. If you are ready to except the small miracle that acupuncture done the RIGHT way can actually cure ailments that Western medicine cannot, then Kelly is the perfect person for you. She honors your leap of faith with results. I saw her as a last ditch effort and have been grateful ever since.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Duignan, MS?
I have been suffering from lower back pain and stress, and I have found that Kelly Duignan has extraordinary skills not only in acupuncture but in her ability to diagnose the causes of physical and psychological pain, and to relieve the suffering that I was undergoing. After my first treatment in her comfortable and charming offices I found total relief for my back pain and a sense of well being that I have not enjoyed in many months. She is a remarkably gifted practitioner of her healing art
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Duignan, MS?
So I managed to do a front flip off a bed and land on my back (don't ask). Had strange pain and tension in neck and upper back and got worse. Went to an the amazing acupuncturist Kelly Duignan?? - she basically saved my back in a matter of an hour. Acupunture works guys. And Kelly is definitely knows what she is doing! She is one of a kind. 7 stars!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Duignan, MS?
Kelly is the best! She is well worth the cost. We are moving out of the area and I am so sad to leave her. I credit her and the accupuncture with helping us get pregnant.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Duignan, MS?
Kelly Duignan is one of the most effective acupuncturist with results that appear immediately after treatment. Very excited to get back in to tennis now that I have full mobility with my elbow and knee. A few needles and I am a new man. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Duignan, MS?

How was your experience with Kelly Duignan?

We provide our patients with the tools necessary to empower themselves, arming them with the vehicle of knowledge to ensure forward locomotion. Kelly has created finely attuned seminars, supportive learning models, simple motivational techniques and ...

• Acupuncture