Kelly Duignan, MS

AcupunctureFemaleAge 50

Acupuncture

Kelly Duignan, MS is a Acupuncturist in New York, NY and has over 19 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from The East-West College Of Natural Medicine medical school in 2003. Her office accepts new patients.

Kelly Duignan, MS

WITHIN Traditional Chinese Medicine

119 W 57th St Ste 212 New York, NY 10019

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for New York

Kelly Duignan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Kelly Duignan

Kelly Duignan

A miracle worker!!
Kelly is the High Priestess of Acupuncture!! I was in really bad shape after a cross-country flight, my back spasm-ed and I couldn't stand upright. She moved heaven and earth to see me immediately and not only did she bring my pain level from a 10 to a 2, I was able to stand up fully and walk without pain, after our session. I have gone to other acupuncturists and it has always been very therapeutic, but my session with Kelly was beyond anything I have experienced. The depth of her knowledge and ability to accurately assess what was happening in my body was unparalleled. I highly recommend her, and will be returning for more treatments, when I am in NYC.
Shoshana Kuttner – May 18, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Duignan, MS?
I was referred to Kelly by my general practitioner a decade ago for help with plantar fasciitis. A few sessions with her helped tremendously, and I was back running. I have continued to see her regularly and have benefited immensely. Kelly has helped me through a few running related injuries as well as recovering from a major surgery. There's so many wonderful things I could say about Kelly but I'll be brief, I look and feel younger than I did ten years ago and I look forward to the relaxation that comes from my sessions with her.
Neal – Mar 17, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Duignan, MS?
Powerful work that is extremely effective
WOW! I'm so happy I found Kelly. Her work has been the most effective that I have ever had in accupuncture. Kelly is this amazing combination of science (has a degree in Chemical Engineering) and Traditional Chinese Medicine (a master's!) So, she knows her stuff. Through her sessions, I have had my migraines completely disappear within minutes. My back pain was gone. I'm not saying Kelly's is magical, but she might as well be. Her treatment rooms are a treasure unto themselves. I found the tables extremely comfortable, the lights dim, there was music softly playing next to my ears--overall, a feeling of being enveloped in healing and warmth. I can't recommend Kelly Duignan highly enough. If there is a magic pill--she just might be it!
Matthew S – Mar 11, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Duignan, MS?
Never in my life have I felt this healthy (for the past 42 years, my life had consisted of weekly visits to the ER). At my first session, my pain was alleviated to a point that I cried tears of happiness. Kelly is a chemical engineer turned acupuncturist; the technique she uses is next to none. After 30 years of a misdiagnosed chronic illness (with traditional western medicine not offering much relief, even through pharmaceuticals), I have never felt so well. One would think going to acupuncture may be uncomfortable, but it's the most peaceful and relaxing activity I’ve ever experienced! I never want my sessions to end. I wish I could put into words the emotional and physical change I undergo in session. I tell anyone who will listen how life changing her treatments have been. Kelly is a true healer.
Jessica – Feb 28, 2022
Changed my life
Kelly is the best acupuncturist I’ve ever been to. She has literally changed my life and overall health. Her sessions always fix my issues (bloating, anxiety, headaches) and I leave feeling like a completely new woman.
Katie M – Feb 27, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Duignan, MS?
Kelly’s office is a lovely environment. The second you enter the room you are immediately enraptured with calmness and peaceful energy. She has helped heal me so much.
Zoe – Feb 24, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Duignan, MS?
I have seen numerous acupuncturists and Kelly's work is not even in the same ballpark! The first time kelly treated me I literally saw Colors!! Her education as a chemical engineer laid the groundwork for her ability to understand patients at the chemical level; she knows what ails me before I verbalize it. Her sessions reach me at the deepest level. I've gone to Kelly for ~20 years. She's treated me for neck issues, migraines, foot problems, stress digestion, just to name a few. Every time I've left feeling wonderful :-) it makes complete sense that she manifested her place as an acupuncturist. I've sent friends for fertility treatments, job loss and the associated issues, migraines, drug rehab... Kelly is a rock star. Btw... her place is super clean, has GREAT energy and welcomes you. Look no further
Gregory – Feb 16, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Duignan, MS?
Kelly is a great healer! As a medical professional I highly recommend her and acupuncture therapy as adjunctive therapy for a whole host of ailments. i have noticed a shift in both my body and mind since seeing Kelly.
Ariel – Feb 11, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Duignan, MS?
One of the most authentically gifted healers I have worked with, Kelly has helped me to heal post cancer and has enabled a successful and healthy pregnancy with my first baby. More than the undeniable physical effects of her therapy, Kelly has transformed my understanding of the powerful capabilities of our bodies and truly allowed for emotional and spiritual connection and healing. A session with her is life-changing.
CC Webster Marrone – Feb 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Duignan, MS?
There are no words to capture Kelly’s power as a healer. She is all the things you want and more - whip smart, evidence- informed, compassionate, holistic, curious, open, and deeply committed to building on her many many years of learning about the complex ways in which our bodies can change. She has been absolutely life changing for me and others, and I simply cannot recommend her highly enough.
Jan 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Duignan, MS?
Being Chinese, I grew up benefiting from Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture. I was used to seeing genuine well respected Hong Kong practitioners. I was initially skeptical that a nice white girl with a BS in chemical engineering could even come close to the quality of care I was used to in Hong Kong. Since she holds a master's degree in Acupuncture & a Diplomat in Traditional Chinese medicine, I decided to be a trial patient. 14 years later, I will say that Kelly is the Real Deal Acupuncturist.
Haydee Chan in New York, NY – Aug 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Duignan, MS?
Kelly is unique among her peers for so many reasons: her focus and passion to never stop learning, the warmth and compassion she mixes with her well honed technique, and that all important 'it' factor that true healers all have (though she has more than most). She is caring, thorough and effective. Can't beat that!
Jul 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Duignan, MS?
I saw Kelly yesterday. She is a magician! I went to see her for a general session. I wasn't in any sort of major discomfort. Just some low grade lower back pain. Nothing major. However, I left her office feeling like I had been transformed. I've been under quite a bit of stress lately and was not aware of the toll it was taking on my body and my mind until I was on Kelly's table and had a treatment. From the start of the session to the very end Kelly was the ultimate professional while m
Larry Rogowsky in NYC, NY – Jul 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Duignan, MS?
I cannot say enough about Kelly’s ability to heal. I got quite the education seeing Kelly for both an arthritic finger and an arthritic neck condition I feared would be permanent. Both are entirely gone now. If you are ready to except the small miracle that acupuncture done the RIGHT way can actually cure ailments that Western medicine cannot, then Kelly is the perfect person for you. She honors your leap of faith with results. I saw her as a last ditch effort and have been grateful ever since.
Ken Rizzo in Nyc, NY – Jul 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Duignan, MS?
I have been suffering from lower back pain and stress, and I have found that Kelly Duignan has extraordinary skills not only in acupuncture but in her ability to diagnose the causes of physical and psychological pain, and to relieve the suffering that I was undergoing. After my first treatment in her comfortable and charming offices I found total relief for my back pain and a sense of well being that I have not enjoyed in many months. She is a remarkably gifted practitioner of her healing art
Sherman Yellen in New York – Jun 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Duignan, MS?
So I managed to do a front flip off a bed and land on my back (don't ask). Had strange pain and tension in neck and upper back and got worse. Went to an the amazing acupuncturist Kelly Duignan?? - she basically saved my back in a matter of an hour. Acupunture works guys. And Kelly is definitely knows what she is doing! She is one of a kind. 7 stars!!!!
Nicole Alexeeva in New York – Jun 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Duignan, MS?
Kelly is the best! She is well worth the cost. We are moving out of the area and I am so sad to leave her. I credit her and the accupuncture with helping us get pregnant.
New York, NY – Oct 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Duignan, MS?
Kelly Duignan is one of the most effective acupuncturist with results that appear immediately after treatment. Very excited to get back in to tennis now that I have full mobility with my elbow and knee. A few needles and I am a new man. Highly recommend.
CJAY in New York, NY – Jul 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Duignan, MS?

How was your experience with Kelly Duignan?