Kelly Ayala, LPC-S

Kelly Ayala, LPC-S

Psychotherapy  ·
Female
Kelly Ayala, LPC-S is a psychotherapist in Dallas, TX. She specializes in psychotherapy and counseling.Read her story

4099 McEwen Rd # 780

Dallas, TX 75244

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Kelly Ayala

Kelly Ayala's bio

This content was provided by Kelly Ayala "PEOPLE ARE MY PASSION AND THE BRAIN IS MY OBSESSION The Branch Counseling is based in Dallas and owned by Kelly Ayala, LPC-Supervisor who has over 10 years of experience providing counseling services to children, teens, adults, and families addressing a variety of issues including depression, anxiety, grief, self-injury, anger, communication, stress management, and LGBTQ issues just to name a few. Kelly holds a Master of Science Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy from Texas Wesleyan University, Licensed Professional Counselor Supervisor, and Mindfulness Based Stressed Reduction for Teen certification (MBSR-T). Kelly began serving her community at Cancer Care Services of Fort Worth working with teens adjusting to family life with cancer then moving to Sundance Behavioral hospital before her time in private practice. Kelly is a native Texan, former collegiate athlete, traveler, urban explorer, yogi, fit chick, wife, sister, aunt, and pup mom. Kelly is also a member of the Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children Crayon Club where she enjoys spending her time with the kids."

This content was provided by Kelly Ayala "As a child I would watch my grandmother make friends wherever we went. The family joke was that she knew no strangers. I like to think that I have been given her gift of connection and been training to be a neuropsychotherapist since those early memories. My relationship with therapy is both an art and science. My approach is a brain based one that incorporates healing and practical understanding. I specialize working with high functioning teens, young adults, adults and families. I use a variety of interventions and tailor our time together to best suit your needs. I am honored and excited to be serving the North Texas area and working with our diverse community."

• Psychotherapy
  • Counseling

Kelly Ayala does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Counseling Services
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress Management

Education data for Kelly Ayala is unavailable at this time.

Kelly Ayala has no awards or honors listed.

Kelly Ayala has no media or publications listed.

Kelly Ayala does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Kelly Ayala and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Kelly Ayala's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Kelly Ayala

4.3

Kelly Ayala?
Kelly Ayala's Performance
What People Say About Kelly Ayala, LPC-S
I would highly reccomend Kelly to anyone who has a stigma towards counseling. Kelly has significantly helped me in understanding my mental health and is constanly offering solutions to face a variety of struggles, rather than finding alternatives. She has only encouraged me to be the best version...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Ayala, LPC-S?
Kelly is amazing! She's so down to earth and relatable. I've resisted counseling for years but after one session with Kelly, I was more than willing to continue. She's very good at knowing where your line is on a certain subject and while she may step on your toes a little, she is always very aware...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Ayala, LPC-S?
Ms. Kelly Ayala has helped our child learn how to significantly reduced her symptoms associated with severe anxiety. Kelly is very professional, knowledgeable and caring. I have been very impressed with her understanding and commitment to my child every visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Ayala, LPC-S?
Mrs. Ayala by far exceeded my expectations. I have looked for years for a LPC whom I could totally confide in without a feeling of being judged. She's easy to talk with and a good listener. She made me feel like a normal human being again. I highly recommend her and I will forever be a client.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Ayala, LPC-S?
She is the most compassionate counselor I've ever had. I have recommended her to my friend for stress and anxiety. She is great, fun, and relatable. It feels as though I'm talking to a friend instead of someone who's judging me (parent, etc.). I am excited and enthused to heal when I walk through...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Ayala, LPC-S?

How was your experience with Kelly Ayala?