Kelly Ayala, LPC-S

Kelly Ayala, LPC-S

Psychotherapy  ·
Female
Kelly Ayala, LPC-S is a psychotherapist in Dallas, TX. She specializes in psychotherapy and counseling.Read her story

4099 McEwen Rd # 780

Dallas, TX 75244

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Kelly Ayala

Kelly Ayala's bio

This content was provided by Kelly Ayala "PEOPLE ARE MY PASSION AND THE BRAIN IS MY OBSESSION The Branch Counseling is based in Dallas and owned by Kelly Ayala, LPC-Supervisor who has over 10 years of experience providing counseling services to children, teens, adults, and families addressing a variety of issues including depression, anxiety, grief, self-injury, anger, communication, stress management, and LGBTQ issues just to name a few. Kelly holds a Master of Science Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy from Texas Wesleyan University, Licensed Professional Counselor Supervisor, and Mindfulness Based Stressed Reduction for Teen certification (MBSR-T). Kelly began serving her community at Cancer Care Services of Fort Worth working with teens adjusting to family life with cancer then moving to Sundance Behavioral hospital before her time in private practice. Kelly is a native Texan, former collegiate athlete, traveler, urban explorer, yogi, fit chick, wife, sister, aunt, and pup mom. Kelly is also a member of the Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children Crayon Club where she enjoys spending her time with the kids."

This content was provided by Kelly Ayala "As a child I would watch my grandmother make friends wherever we went. The family joke was that she knew no strangers. I like to think that I have been given her gift of connection and been training to be a neuropsychotherapist since those early memories. My relationship with therapy is both an art and science. My approach is a brain based one that incorporates healing and practical understanding. I specialize working with high functioning teens, young adults, adults and families. I use a variety of interventions and tailor our time together to best suit your needs. I am honored and excited to be serving the North Texas area and working with our diverse community."

• Psychotherapy
  • Counseling

Kelly Ayala does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress Management

• Texas Wesleyan University
    Other Education | Completed

Kelly Ayala has no awards or honors listed.

Kelly Ayala has no media or publications listed.

Kelly Ayala does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Kelly Ayala and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Kelly Ayala's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Kelly Ayala to family and friends

Kelly Ayala's Performance

Kelly Ayala Says:
"

The Branch Counseling PLLC appreciates the time and thoughtfulness it takes to give us feedback. Without your honest reflections we could not serve our community in the most helpful ways. We always wish our clients the very best and are honored that you let us into your life. Hopefully the experience we share together is enriching and everlasting. We look forward to seeing you soon and thank you for all the referrals.

"

I would highly reccomend Kelly to anyone who has a stigma towards counseling. Kelly has significantly helped me in understanding my mental health and is constanly offering solutions to face a variety of struggles, rather than finding alternatives. She has only encouraged me to be the best version...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Kelly is amazing! She's so down to earth and relatable. I've resisted counseling for years but after one session with Kelly, I was more than willing to continue. She's very good at knowing where your line is on a certain subject and while she may step on your toes a little, she is always very aware...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Ms. Kelly Ayala has helped our child learn how to significantly reduced her symptoms associated with severe anxiety. Kelly is very professional, knowledgeable and caring. I have been very impressed with her understanding and commitment to my child every visit.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Mrs. Ayala by far exceeded my expectations. I have looked for years for a LPC whom I could totally confide in without a feeling of being judged. She's easy to talk with and a good listener. She made me feel like a normal human being again. I highly recommend her and I will forever be a client.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
She is the most compassionate counselor I've ever had. I have recommended her to my friend for stress and anxiety. She is great, fun, and relatable. It feels as though I'm talking to a friend instead of someone who's judging me (parent, etc.). I am excited and enthused to heal when I walk through...more
Are you Kelly Ayala?