Dr. Kelley Helmendach, DC

Chiropractic ·  Female

Dr. Helmendach

Charlotte Spine & Pain Relief

7215 Lebanon Rd Ste A Mint Hill, NC 28227

Dr. Kelley Helmendach, DC is a chiropractor in Mint Hill, NC and has been practicing for 28 years. She graduated from National University Of Health Sciences in 1991 and specializes in chiropractic.

Dr. Helmendach accepts

No malpractice claims found for North Carolina

Check if Dr. Helmendach treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Kelley is committed to her patients by learning the latest advancements in health enhancement to ensure each patient gets the personalized treatment needed to feel better. When people come to see us in pain, they want relief...yesterday. I understand that completely.

• Chiropractic

Dr. Helmendach's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kelley Helmendach, DC
Very happy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelley Helmendach, DC?
I heard this was the place to be but I was mistaken. I could get an appointment easy.
Not what I expected
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelley Helmendach, DC?
My experience with Dr. Kelly, has been wonderful, she is a professional and a Healer in the sense that she knows the function of the human spine and how to adjust my body so I can live a normal life; after an adjustment I walk tall and feel youthful and strong. Dr. Kelly, gave me my life back and I'll always have her in my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelley Helmendach, DC?
My experiences with Charlotte Spine and Pain Relief Center have very beneficial from the start. I have received services from both Drs. Helmendach and found them to be very professional, personable and caring. The office staff have also been excellent. I have recommended others to their services and will continue my treatment there.
She is the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelley Helmendach, DC?
If it where not for Dr. Kelley, I would be in a lot of back pain, (which I do not have Thanks to her.)she has been working with me monthly now for 3 years, and I always walk out of her office so much better than I have walked in. I look forward to my monthly visits.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelley Helmendach, DC?
She is so caring and knows her patients . Very friendly very caring. TAkes time with you and gives you advice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelley Helmendach, DC?
Dr. Kelly is professional and friendly, she has helped me more then any other Dr. or physical therapist has in the past 11years. I highly recommend her to anyone!! Thank you Dr. Kelly and Taylor for always being friendly and make me feel welcome!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelley Helmendach, DC?
Dr. Kelley is incredibly gifted in helping you in your healing process. She knows the exact questions to ask and always has the perfect adjustment and added helps in your recovery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelley Helmendach, DC?
My family and I have been patients of dr. Helmendacity for over 10 years. We trust her completely and feel like we are not only patients but friends. The staff has always super friendly and helpful. If you want a excellent doctor that is also caring, passionate about her profession and takes the time to explain everything, then Dr. H is who you need to see.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelley Helmendach, DC?
Dr. Kelley H. is so great with our entire family! I have grown up under her care, from childhood to stressful college days, full-time work, two pregnancies and now to my family. Dr. Kelley is always patient and understanding, especially with my young children. She always takes time to listen to what's going on and provides great care and attention to what we need. Highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelley Helmendach, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Helmendach?