Dr. Kelley Baker, PHD

Dr. Kelley Baker, PHD

Psychology  ·
Female
Dr. Kelley Baker, PHD is a psychologist in Georgetown, TX. She specializes in psychology.Read her story

302 E Valley St Ste 4

Georgetown, TX 78626

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Dr. Baker

Dr. Baker's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Baker "Dr. Baker graduated from Texas State University in 1992 with a Master's Degree in Counseling and Guidance. She worked in a residential treatment facility for adolescent girls as an individual and family counseling intern while gaining the hours for licensure as a Licensed Professional Counselor. In 1995, she began her doctorate program at the University of Texas. She completed a second Master's Degree in Program Evaluation in 1999 and graduated in 2001 with a doctorate in Social, Developmental and Personality Psychology."

This content was provided by Dr. Baker "My goal is to help each person clarify their own goals and find their own path for reaching those goals, drawing on the client's strengths. I believe each person strives for health in the best way that they know and with what they have to work with at the time. Therefore, positive change is viewed as something inherent in the individual, not something I give to the individual. I believe that my clients will experience positive change as they have the experience of unconditional positive regard within the context of a supportive therapeutic relationship."

• Psychology

Dr. Baker does not have any board certifications listed.

Education data for Dr. Baker is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Baker has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Baker has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Baker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Baker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Baker's Reviews

3.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Baker to family and friends

Dr. Baker's Performance

GOOD

All of the positive reviews on this website are true, and I can’t say enough about Dr Baker. Her role is that of looking out for the best interest of the children in high conflict divorces, and gratefully this is something that she did for my children. Dr Baker is a caring, thoughtful, and truly...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Baker has been incredibly helpful to my family! Her insight has helped me tremendously and help me become a better mother to my children. Her advise has helped me see ways I can improve the lines of communication to co-parent my children in a more effective way.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Baker gave our children the confidence they needed to move forward with life. Regardless of the past, we look ahead.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Baker is an amazing professional. She was able to provide expertise in an area that is not yet widely known: Parental Alienation. This type of specialty requires diligence & patience of which there is no match. Dr. Baker helped me regain custody of my children. I used other professionals...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option4
HIGHLY Recommend Dr. Baker. She's thorough and always acts in the best interest of her patients. She is not afraid to make truthful and tough recommendations to ensure safety and well-being of her patients. I recommend her regularly for families needing a Guardian Ad Litem.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option3
Are you Dr. Baker?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Adult Psychology