Dr. Kelley Baker, PHD

Dr. Kelley Baker, PHD

Psychology  ·
Female
Dr. Kelley Baker, PHD is a psychologist in Georgetown, TX. She specializes in psychology.Read her story

302 E Valley St Ste 4

Georgetown, TX 78626

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Dr. Baker

Dr. Baker's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Baker "Dr. Baker graduated from Texas State University in 1992 with a Master's Degree in Counseling and Guidance. She worked in a residential treatment facility for adolescent girls as an individual and family counseling intern while gaining the hours for licensure as a Licensed Professional Counselor. In 1995, she began her doctorate program at the University of Texas. She completed a second Master's Degree in Program Evaluation in 1999 and graduated in 2001 with a doctorate in Social, Developmental and Personality Psychology."

This content was provided by Dr. Baker "My goal is to help each person clarify their own goals and find their own path for reaching those goals, drawing on the client's strengths. I believe each person strives for health in the best way that they know and with what they have to work with at the time. Therefore, positive change is viewed as something inherent in the individual, not something I give to the individual. I believe that my clients will experience positive change as they have the experience of unconditional positive regard within the context of a supportive therapeutic relationship."

• Psychology

Dr. Baker does not have any board certifications listed.

Education data for Dr. Baker is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Baker has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Baker has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Baker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Baker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Baker's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Baker

3.2

Dr. Baker?
Dr. Baker's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kelley Baker, PHD
RecentHighestLowest
Dr. Baker was instrumental in helping protect the best interest of my children throughout my divorce. She is a wonderful human being and I can't imagine anyone bad mouthing her unless they are mad that they didn't "win" because of her intervention to protect their children. Unfortunately,...Read More
Sep 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelley Baker, PHD?
Dr. Baker is an outstanding counselor. I have been so blessed to have her assistance. Dr. Baker is thoughtful, thorough, and very well respected in the counseling and legal community. She gives honest advice and truly wants to help her clients.
MM in TX – Jul 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelley Baker, PHD?
All of the positive reviews on this website are true, and I can’t say enough about Dr Baker. Her role is that of looking out for the best interest of the children in high conflict divorces, and gratefully this is something that she did for my children. Dr Baker is a caring, thoughtful, and truly...Read More
Apr 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelley Baker, PHD?
Dr. Baker has been incredibly helpful to my family! Her insight has helped me tremendously and help me become a better mother to my children. Her advise has helped me see ways I can improve the lines of communication to co-parent my children in a more effective way.
Georgetown – Apr 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelley Baker, PHD?
Dr. Baker gave our children the confidence they needed to move forward with life. Regardless of the past, we look ahead.
Round Rock – Feb 21, 2018
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Baker?