Kellee Crockett, PA-C

Kellee Crockett
Telehealth services available

Eagle River Psychtry/Cnslng Svc

1032 S Bridgeway Pl Ste 100 Eagle, ID 83616

Kellee Crockett, PA-C is a Physician Assistant in Eagle, ID and has over 15 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Idaho State University medical school in 2006. She has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Kellee Crockett to book an appointment.

• Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Friendly Staff
    Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Idaho

Check if Kellee Crockett treats your condition or procedure

Kellee Crockett's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Eating Disorders
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Schizophrenia

Kellee Crockett accepts

Kellee Crockett's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Kellee Crockett

3.9

Kellee Crockett?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (9)
  • Listened & answered questions (9)
  • Office environment (9)
  • Appointment was rushed (3)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (3)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (3)
I was a patient of Kellee Crockett's for several years and I cannot imagine a woman of Kellee's integrty, compassion, love and kndness ever hanging a patient out to dry as described by patient above. There is something missing from that story. Kellee took care of me through life changing situations AND my younger sister before she passed and got me through the nightmare of losing a sibling. No words can describe her professionalism, knowledge and treatment of my bi-polar disorder, the manner in which she really listen, her dedication to her work and her patients. I was forced to move from the Boise area amd losing Kellee as my mental health practioner was one of the biggest losses of my life. If you need help for bi-polar, depression, anxiety, PTSD, or other conditions, Kellee will get you on your feet again so you can live a normal life. Best mental health practioner I ever had. She is sorely missed.
McCall Katkath – Jun 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Kellee Crockett, PA-C?
Kellee has been compassionate and patience with my daughter. She takes the time to talk through potential side effects and is cautious in making changes.
Jun 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Kellee Crockett, PA-C?
listens carefully, searches for answers and retains pertinent information between visits.
Mar 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Kellee Crockett, PA-C?
I have found Kellee to be a wonderful listener and extremely compassionate to what I'm going through. She has patiently helped me work through frustrating medication changes. She returns my calls the same day, no matter the question or the concern. I would without a doubt recommend her to family and friends. I thinks she's a wonderful doctor.
Tammy Dahle in Salmon, ID – Jun 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Kellee Crockett, PA-C?
Dr. Crockett inaccurately notated the amount of medication I was taking (prescribed by her) numerous times. She also prescribed me an antidepressant with severe withdrawal symptoms without forewarning me. When I lost my insurance and attempted to contact her for assistance with weaning off this medication she completely blew me off and would not return my phone calls. I would never recommend her to anyone.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Boise, Idaho – Apr 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Kellee Crockett, PA-C?
She is amazing!! Very professional. She listens to what you have to say. Wonderful with children.
New Meadows – Dec 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Kellee Crockett, PA-C?
Left decisions regarding medications and treatment plan up to my minor child and then goes back on what she said. Very rushed appointments and always running late on appointments. Did not bother to return a parent call in an emergent situation. Now that we have an excellent counselor and psychiatrist team elsewhere, I realize how bad our experience with Kellee was. Office staff very unprofessional carrying personal conversations at the front desk.
Boise, ID – Mar 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Kellee Crockett, PA-C?
She has been so helpful. Explores all treatment options. Has helped point me to other medical professionals that she thought could be helpful. She's been compassionate and respectful. I'm grateful that there are people like her who are in this profession because they really want to help.
Casey in Boise, ID – Jan 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Kellee Crockett, PA-C?

How was your experience with Kellee Crockett?

• Physician Assistant (PA)
  • Pediatric Psychiatry