Kellee Crockett, PA-C

14 Reviews
Kellee Crockett

Eagle River Psychtry/Cnslng Svc

1032 S Bridge Way Pl Ste 100 Eagle, ID 83616

Kellee Crockett, PA-C is a physician assistant in Eagle, ID and has been practicing for 13 years. She graduated from Idaho State University in 2006 and specializes in physician assistant (pa), pediatric psychiatry, and more.

• Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Friendly staff Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Kellee Crockett accepts

Kellee Crockett accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Idaho

Check if Kellee Crockett treats your condition or procedure

Kellee Crockett's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Eating Disorders
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Schizophrenia

Kellee Crockett's Reviews

Did you have an appointment with Kellee Crockett?

Enter the Bills 4 Bills sweepstakes by leaving a review today

Terms and conditions

Likelihood to recommend Kellee Crockett

4.1

Kellee Crockett?
Kellee Crockett's Performance
What People Say About Kellee Crockett, PA-C
I was a patient of Kellee Crockett's for several years and I cannot imagine a woman of Kellee's integrty, compassion, love and kndness ever hanging a patient out to dry as described by patient above. There is something missing from that story. Kellee took care of me through life changing situations AND my younger sister before she passed and got me through the nightmare of losing a sibling. No words can describe her professionalism, knowledge and treatment of my bi-polar disorder, the manner in which she really listen, her dedication to her work and her patients. I was forced to move from the Boise area amd losing Kellee as my mental health practioner was one of the biggest losses of my life. If you need help for bi-polar, depression, anxiety, PTSD, or other conditions, Kellee will get you on your feet again so you can live a normal life. Best mental health practioner I ever had. She is sorely missed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kellee Crockett, PA-C?
Kellee has been compassionate and patience with my daughter. She takes the time to talk through potential side effects and is cautious in making changes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kellee Crockett, PA-C?
listens carefully, searches for answers and retains pertinent information between visits.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kellee Crockett, PA-C?
I have found Kellee to be a wonderful listener and extremely compassionate to what I'm going through. She has patiently helped me work through frustrating medication changes. She returns my calls the same day, no matter the question or the concern. I would without a doubt recommend her to family and friends. I thinks she's a wonderful doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kellee Crockett, PA-C?
Dr. Crockett inaccurately notated the amount of medication I was taking (prescribed by her) numerous times. She also prescribed me an antidepressant with severe withdrawal symptoms without forewarning me. When I lost my insurance and attempted to contact her for assistance with weaning off this medication she completely blew me off and would not return my phone calls. I would never recommend her to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kellee Crockett, PA-C?
She is amazing!! Very professional. She listens to what you have to say. Wonderful with children.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kellee Crockett, PA-C?
Left decisions regarding medications and treatment plan up to my minor child and then goes back on what she said. Very rushed appointments and always running late on appointments. Did not bother to return a parent call in an emergent situation. Now that we have an excellent counselor and psychiatrist team elsewhere, I realize how bad our experience with Kellee was. Office staff very unprofessional carrying personal conversations at the front desk.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kellee Crockett, PA-C?
She has been so helpful. Explores all treatment options. Has helped point me to other medical professionals that she thought could be helpful. She's been compassionate and respectful. I'm grateful that there are people like her who are in this profession because they really want to help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kellee Crockett, PA-C?

How was your experience with Kellee Crockett?

• Physician Assistant (PA)
  • Pediatric Psychiatry