Dr. Keith Yatauro, DPT

Physical Therapy •  Male • Age 29

Dr. Yatauro
Telehealth services available

Princeton Orthopaedic Associates II P.A.

325 Princeton Ave Princeton, NJ 08540

Dr. Keith Yatauro, DPT is a Physical Therapist in Princeton, NJ. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Yatauro to book an appointment.

Dr. Yatauro's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Yatauro

Dr. Yatauro?
Keith Yutauro is a professional and knowledgeable physical therapist. He goes above and beyond to provide the best quality care.
Christine B – Sep 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Yatauro, DPT?
I visited Keith at Princeton Orthpedic for PT assessment for fracture of my fibular plateau (near knee) and he was excellent! He was knowledgeable and personable. He assigned me reasonable exercises that helped strengthen my knee within a few weeks and understood the ramifications of my previous injuries. He was very easy to work with, we even did tele-sessions due to COVID-19 and he successfully showed me new exercises as needed so I could progress the strengthening. I highly recommend Keith.
Angie P – May 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Yatauro, DPT?
Dr. Keith Yatauro has been my physical therapist twice in the last 2 years. The first was for my shoulder and second for lower back. Keith is an excellent physical therapist. He takes the time to appropriately evaluate and determine the right course of treatment plan. He does a great job to follow-up. Keith is also an excellent communicator and educator. His bedside manner is second to none. He is also extremely personable. He was also very understanding of my schedule challenges and he [and the Princeton Orthopedics (@325 Princeton Ave, Princeton, NJ) worked closely with me to ensure I did not have major gaps in care. I would highly recommend Keith and Princeton Orthopedic to anyone needing PT and/or medical care. Thank you Keith, Maryann and Andrea for all your help! Wishing you all happy thanksgiving and holiday season. Best wishes.
Nov 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Yatauro, DPT?
I worked with Keith over about 6 weeks this summer on shoulder and knee therapy. Keith is an excellent therapist He is thorough, knowledgeable and attentive to patient needs, continually adapting the program to suit evolving concerns. I was quite pleased with progress over the 6 weeks.
Dave Nelson – Oct 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Yatauro, DPT?
I spent almost six months in total with Keith throughout multiple injuries, and my time was never wasted. Keith always is attentive to his patient's needs, making sure to explain what should or should not be feeling painful and when. My favorite part about Keith was that he would always joke around with his coworkers, and he would include you in it. It made me feel like I was not only there to get healthier, but to enjoy myself whilst doing it. That's why I kept returning to Keith for help after my injuries.
Ryan – Aug 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Yatauro, DPT?
Keith is very patient focused and spends the time required to assist you in your healing process. I had total confidence in him during therapy sessions. Gives good advice for what you need to do at home, pushes you when needed. Good conversation just an added bonus. Aides and office staff also friendly and helpful. I had good outcomes and would not hesitate to use Keith again if my situation required it.
Grant Kvalheim in Princeton, NJ – Jun 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Yatauro, DPT?
I've been with Keith for a total of 5 weeks before and after my ACL reconstruction surgery, and he has been excellent throughout. I have made great progress under his instruction, and his insight and trustworthiness helped me push myself when I couldn't do it myself. Aside from all of that, I always looked forward to our conversations every time I came into the office. I'd highly recommend him!
Aditya Murali in South Brunswick, NJ – Jun 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Yatauro, DPT?
If you need to get back what you lost, Keith is among the best physical therapists around and I’ve seen more than a few. My highest rating. Extremely conscientious too. He keeps track of his patients even when they are not aware of it as he’s in the course of working on the next patient.
M. Daniel Cantor in Princeton, NJ – Feb 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Yatauro, DPT?
Dr. Yatauro was an amazing PT, by being so personable and caring for his patients, but also very professional and knowledgeable about my therapy process. You can tell that Dr. Yatauro takes time to make sure each patient feels welcome/involved/cared for during a rough time for them. I would 100% recommend him to anyone I know that needs physical therapy in the area.
Lauryn Strebeck in South Brunswick – Dec 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Yatauro, DPT?
Dr. Yatauro is an excellent physical therapist. He was instrumental in helping me recover from a serious back injury. His evaluation and treatment plan significantly helped to alleviate the extreme pain I was experiencing. In addition to his weekly therapy sessions, he provided me with a detailed exercise plan to continue with after discharge. If you need physical therapy I would highly recommend Keith.
Elaine in Skillman, NJ – Oct 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Yatauro, DPT?
Keith is excellent. He is very flexible with his time to ensure you get the appointments you need. He is extremely knowledgeable and his treatment and exercises significantly helped my knee so that I was able to get back on the tennis court. I highly recommend him as you will get the care you need!
Sharon in Lebanon, NJ – Sep 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Yatauro, DPT?
I went to Keith Yatauro 3x a week after arthroscopic knee surgery. He is very knowledgeable and knows how to convey what you need to do to gain full mobility. I really liked his sense of humor and telling me what i needed to hear, even if I didn't like it. I would highly recommend Keith!
A McNamara in NJ – Aug 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Yatauro, DPT?
Positive, consistent, encouraging and intelligent. All with great sense of humor. I couldn't have asked for a better person to work with to recover from a shoulder surgery.
K. Chang in Princeton, NJ – Aug 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Yatauro, DPT?
Keith Yatauro, helped me recover from my injury quite well, with amazing attendance and exercises. I am happy to recommend him to anyone seeking physical therapy.
Claudia Frignani in Somerset, NJ – Aug 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Yatauro, DPT?
Dr. keith Yatauro is an exceptional professional. His people and medical skills make my weekly physical therapy appointments enjoyable. I had limited range of motion issues for months prior to starting my therapy. In just over three weeks I have regained full range of motion in my left shoulder and I no longer have any pain or discomfort in my shoulder. I am excited to be able to begin enjoying physical activity without any limitations. I cannot wait to start golf lessons.
Joe Barnes in Princeton – Jul 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Yatauro, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Yatauro?

• Physical Therapy