Dr. Keith Yatauro, DPT

Physical Therapy ·  Male · Age 28

Dr. Yatauro

Princeton Orthopedic Associates P.A.

325 Princeton Ave Princeton, NJ 08540

Dr. Keith Yatauro, DPT is a physical therapist in Princeton, NJ. He specializes in physical therapy and sports medicine.

Dr. Yatauro's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Yatauro

Dr. Yatauro?
Dr. Yatauro's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Keith Yatauro, DPT
Recent
Keith is very patient focused and spends the time required to assist you in your healing process. I had total confidence in him during therapy sessions. Gives good advice for what you need to do at home, pushes you when needed. Good conversation just an added bonus. Aides and office staff also friendly and helpful. I had good outcomes and would not hesitate to use Keith again if my situation required it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Yatauro, DPT?
I've been with Keith for a total of 5 weeks before and after my ACL reconstruction surgery, and he has been excellent throughout. I have made great progress under his instruction, and his insight and trustworthiness helped me push myself when I couldn't do it myself. Aside from all of that, I always looked forward to our conversations every time I came into the office. I'd highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Yatauro, DPT?
If you need to get back what you lost, Keith is among the best physical therapists around and I’ve seen more than a few. My highest rating. Extremely conscientious too. He keeps track of his patients even when they are not aware of it as he’s in the course of working on the next patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Yatauro, DPT?
Dr. Yatauro was an amazing PT, by being so personable and caring for his patients, but also very professional and knowledgeable about my therapy process. You can tell that Dr. Yatauro takes time to make sure each patient feels welcome/involved/cared for during a rough time for them. I would 100% recommend him to anyone I know that needs physical therapy in the area.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Yatauro, DPT?
Dr. Yatauro is an excellent physical therapist. He was instrumental in helping me recover from a serious back injury. His evaluation and treatment plan significantly helped to alleviate the extreme pain I was experiencing. In addition to his weekly therapy sessions, he provided me with a detailed exercise plan to continue with after discharge. If you need physical therapy I would highly recommend Keith.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Yatauro, DPT?
Keith is excellent. He is very flexible with his time to ensure you get the appointments you need. He is extremely knowledgeable and his treatment and exercises significantly helped my knee so that I was able to get back on the tennis court. I highly recommend him as you will get the care you need!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Yatauro, DPT?
I went to Keith Yatauro 3x a week after arthroscopic knee surgery. He is very knowledgeable and knows how to convey what you need to do to gain full mobility. I really liked his sense of humor and telling me what i needed to hear, even if I didn't like it. I would highly recommend Keith!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Yatauro, DPT?
Positive, consistent, encouraging and intelligent. All with great sense of humor. I couldn't have asked for a better person to work with to recover from a shoulder surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Yatauro, DPT?
Keith Yatauro, helped me recover from my injury quite well, with amazing attendance and exercises. I am happy to recommend him to anyone seeking physical therapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Yatauro, DPT?
Dr. keith Yatauro is an exceptional professional. His people and medical skills make my weekly physical therapy appointments enjoyable. I had limited range of motion issues for months prior to starting my therapy. In just over three weeks I have regained full range of motion in my left shoulder and I no longer have any pain or discomfort in my shoulder. I am excited to be able to begin enjoying physical activity without any limitations. I cannot wait to start golf lessons.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Yatauro, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Yatauro?

• Physical Therapy
  • Sports Medicine

Dr. Yatauro accepts

Dr. Yatauro accepts the following insurance:

Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey