Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Keith Lundberg, DC
Dr. Keith Lundberg, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Montrose, CO.

140 S 5th St

Montrose, CO 81401

Learn about Dr. Lundberg

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Nutrition

Dr. Lundberg does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Education data for Dr. Lundberg is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Lundberg has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lundberg has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lundberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lundberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lundberg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lundberg to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Lundberg's Performance
in Montrose, CO |
Dr. Lundberg is an incredibly talented and intuitive chiropractor. He took the time to have a conversation with me to ease my nerves and adjusted the chiropractic method to something gentler. He sent a massage therapist in to relax my muscles with warm towels and gentle vibrating pressure, which calmed me enough for him to work. His alignment is thorough and he's aware of how your body is responding and checks in with how you're feeling. Anyone of any age would benefit greatly from his work!
in Tucson, AZ |
Keith was my friend and chiropractor for many years. Having lived in many places, I can, without hesitation say he is the best I've found. Now that we live in Tucson, I just find the commute to be a tough one.
in Montrose, CO |
I have been a patient of Dr. Lundberg's for about 14 years. My entire family, including my daughters have been treated by him. He is compassionate and listens to the patient. He works hard to determine what works best for each individual. I would, and do, recommend Dr. Lundberg to friends regularly.
Have you seen Dr. Keith Lundberg, DC?
Are you Dr. Lundberg?