Keith Lee, PT

Physical Therapy •  Male

Keith Lee, PT is a physical therapist in Ridgewood, NY and has been practicing for 4 years. He specializes in physical therapy and orthopedic physical therapy.

Recovery PT (Grand Central)

• Sat: closed

More Physical Therapists at Recovery PT (Glendale)

Keith Lee's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Keith Lee

Keith Lee?
What People Say About Keith Lee, PT
My younger sister and I were both diagnosed with jumpers knees and Keith had us back on the court and playing volleyball within weeks. We love coming here and how caring everyone is here. Keith is an amazing therapist and I 110% recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Keith Lee, PT?
Keith has been the best physical therapist I've ever been to. I previously went to about a dozen orthopedists with no clear answers for my pain or problem. Keith was able to identify and assist in regaining the strength and mobility in my knee. Would recommend 10/10 any day.
×Post a ResponseAre you Keith Lee, PT?
From my very first encounter with Keith, he has been very helpful, extremely knowledgeable, caring and compassionate while being strong with me. After visiting two other physical therapy places since my ACL reconstruction surgery two months ago, the way Keith and his team take care of patients has been by far the best experience I've had. He has helped me gain strength and confidence in my self while making sure I meet my rehab goals! So THANKFUL for KEITH and his TEAM! The front desk is very accommodating and experienced in health insurance making my visits very easy and no problems with billing. I wish I had found them earlier in my recovery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Keith Lee, PT?
I am coming in for osteoarthritis of both knees, prior to my treatment i was in immense pain. Since coming in for my treatment with Keith my pain has been reduced so much so that I have now avoided surgery and am able to cope with my day to day routines.
×Post a ResponseAre you Keith Lee, PT?

How was your experience with Keith Lee?

Keith Lee accepts

Keith Lee accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
BlueConnect HMO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Preferred Blue PPO
Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Keith Lee treats your condition or procedure

Keith Lee, DPT is a Doctor of Physical Therapy who specializes in Orthopedic and Neurological conditions.

• Physical Therapy