Dr. Keith Khalil, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male · Age 58

Dr. Khalil

www.khalilfamilychiropractic.com

22790 Kelly Rd Ste 1 Eastpointe, MI 48021

Dr. Keith Khalil, DC is a chiropractor in Eastpointe, MI and has been practicing for 34 years. He graduated from Life University / Life Chiropractic College / West Campus in 1985 and specializes in chiropractic, chiropractic rehabilitation, and more.

Dr. Khalil accepts

Dr. Khalil accepts the following insurance:

HAP Insurance
Medicaid
Molina Healthcare
Priority Health
Tricare

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Khalil treats your condition or procedure

• Trigger Point Therapy
  • Wellness Examination
  • Whiplash
  • X-Ray

Dr. Khalil treats his clients like his family. From start to finish he takes a very caring and compassionate approach to help his clients not only be free from neck and back pain, but to live a long and healthy disease free life.

• Chiropractic

Dr. Khalil?
Dr. Khalil's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Keith Khalil, DC
RecentMost Helpful
HAS been keeping my headaches away
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Khalil, DC?
Doc genuinely listens and explains chiropractic care thoroughly. Before meeting him I was fearful of any treatments for my back pain, now I am healthier and grateful for his care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Khalil, DC?
We started taking our family to see Dr. Khalil back in like 1995 when our dog hurt his back. Yes, he was even willing to treat our little dachshund! So, we all started going to him and even though we've moved from there since then, he's been the best chiropractor we've ever gone to. Haven't met anyone who has treated things like pink eye, colds, as well as spinal issues as he did. Thanks for all you did for our family! Would go back if we still lived in the state.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Khalil, DC?
Dr. Khalil is very knowledgeable on many aspects of health and wellness. His practice offers great family plans.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Khalil, DC?
I never felt I needed a chiropractor, until I was decorating for Christmas(2001) & reached too high to put the angel on the tree. I slipped a disc in my neck & the pain led me to the ER. After X-rays, the treatment was pain meds & muscle relaxers. I don't like drugs. A nurse told me a chiropractor may help. Pain was gone after 2 wks. of adjustments(drug free). Since then I have continued with Dr. Khalil who listens & adjusts accordingly. He & his staff are warm, caring and exceptional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Khalil, DC?
Dr. Keith Khalil & his extraordinary staff are a blessing. The office is warm and welcoming. I was diagnosed with sarcoidosis ( of lungs) in 1979. I quit my job as a dental hygienist because of the chest/joint pain, cough & shortness of breath. Physicians offered pain killers & long term steroid therapy. I declined because of the side effects. In 1998, I started chiropractic care. Within 7 weeks all my symptoms disappeared. I am a firm believer and will continue chiropractic care for life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Khalil, DC?
I started up with Chiropractic Care back in 2011. After I started care I got educated on chiropractic and realized how valuable chiropractic is for my health and my life. Dr Keith is an awesome, compassionate, passionate guy, who 100% believes in his work! Always willing to listen and share his insight! I can honestly care Dr. Keith has bettered my life!! And i couldn't be more thankful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Khalil, DC?
I'm a former athlete with a lot of old injuries.I was, however, reluctant to drive what is for me about 30-40 minutes each way. I've been coming in 1-2 times a week for about a year now and have seen significant improvement in my athletic ability as well as everyday pain management. Above being highly skilled at chiropractic adjustments Dr. Khalil is also a practitioner that truly cares about your overall health and will give you honest and individualized feedback.This is a diamond in the rough
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Khalil, DC?
Dr. Keith Khalil is highly experienced in his profession. He takes the time to understand your needs and specific areas of pain. Dr. Khalil is compassionate, kind and a joyful giver. Most important is his knowledge and competency in understanding your body and what you need to experience optimum health and quality of Life. I highly recommend Dr. Khalil for his expertise, his desire to serve and willingness to do whatever it takes to bring you optimum health. Thank you Dr. Khalil.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Khalil, DC?
Dr Khalil is a caring, devoted chiropractor that puts his heart into taking care of his patients. He has taken my discomforts/pain out of my life. He has made my quality of health and life much much better..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Khalil, DC?
Dr. Keith is always willing to spend extra time making sure my problem is solved and understood.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Khalil, DC?
This has been an enlightening experience. I have to say he is very good at explaining your condition and and the best plan of action for my back to get better. Made me very comfortable and his adjustments are great! He is passionate about his work and it shows in the care I received. So happy I found this Doctor! He took me out of my pain and misery and brought me back to my best self. I am a very active person who loves working out and weight training and couldn't be happier with my results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Khalil, DC?
Dr. Khalil and his staff are very friendly and down to earth. They truly care about the care they provide. We never leave without a belly laugh or two also.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Khalil, DC?
Great listener who understands that health issues need a holistic approach in order to ensure a favorable and lasting solution
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Khalil, DC?
Khalil Family Chiropractic is an outstanding organization. The office staff is very positive and high energy, providing a top level of service. Dr. Khalil is very knowledgeable in not only chiropractic, but health and nutrition. Because of his background, I would not only recommend him to those looking to maintain good health, but those that are involved with sports and athletics. His knowledge and skill has made it possible for me to continue to compete over the past 25 years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Khalil, DC?
It is always a great experience when I visit Dr. Khalil for my chiropractic needs. He listens to your concerns and addresses the issues that I have. He is always friendly and as is his staff. I true pleasure to visit his office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Khalil, DC?
I had an accident in 1992. Went through physical therapy and everything else under the sun. Nothing was helping me. A friend suggested Dr. Khalil and I was feeling better immediately after that first visit. Here we are over 20 years later and I trust NO ONE else for my adjustments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Khalil, DC?
Dr. Khalil has always greeted me with a warm smile and a readiness to help me in anyway him and his staff could. I'm very fortunate to have such a caring person to be there when needed
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Khalil, DC?
I've been going to Dr.Khalil for chiropractic care for over 25 years and I can honestly say, that his employees, personal attention, professional loving family environment! Thank you for all your service and friendship over all these years. I truly appreciate what you have done me and my family. Thank you thank you and thank you! I pray for you and your businesses continued success! Nathan Adams your best friend of 40 plus years for life!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Khalil, DC?
Very caring and professional.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Khalil?