Podiatry  |
Dr. Keith Kalish, DPM
Dr. Kalish has been treating foot and ankle conditions on the Treasure Coast since 1987. He is dual Board certified in Podiatric Medicine and Podiatric Surgery. Dr. Kalish is proud of having patients that have been with him since the beginning of his practice and through his caring, compassionate and competent treatment he is able to maintain life long relationships with his patients.

1285 36th St Ste 203

Vero Beach, FL 32960

• AARP
  • Advantra
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)

Learn about Dr. Kalish

At Kalish Foot Care, we treat our patients like family! Dr. Kalish and his team take pride in treating all of your foot care needs with a kind, caring attitude and attention to all details from the start to the finish of your visit. We treat all conditions relating to the foot and ankle from orthopedic conditions such as heel pain, bunions and hammer toes to skin, nail and nerve issues. We specialize in preventative foot care for diabetic and praticpate in the diabetic shoe program.  We offer Laser Fungal Nail treatment,  custom orthotics and many foot care products. We have been keeping people on their feet for over 25 years on the Treasure Coast.

Dr. Kalish's Experience

Dr. Kalish's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Podiatry
  • Board certified in Foot Surgery and Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine

• Podiatry

• Muscle Diseases
  • Nail Diseases
  • Nerve Diseases
  • Paronychia
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Plantar Fasciitis

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
  • Straith Memorial Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987

Dr. Kalish has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kalish does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kalish and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kalish's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kalish to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Kalish's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Vero Beach, FL |
Dr Kalish is professional, friendly, and easy to talk to, as was his 'assistant' that prepped me. The office staff was friendly and helpful.
in Ft Pierce, FL |
I would recommend Dr Kalish for any of your foot needs. He is very compassionate and is truly a great foot doctor. I had surgery on both of my feet and he has guided me to wear the proper shoes for my condition.I have not had any foot issues since.Dr Kalish is a very caring and professional foot doctor.I would recommend him to anyone.
Dr. Kalish and staff appreciate your feedback. We are always available. We're pleased to hear you are doing well and we are always here if you need us in the future. Healthy feet are happy feet!!
in FORT PIERCE |
To follow-up on a 1* review I wrote last week detailing 6 months of difficulty with a billing issue. I got a return call from the office and our issues are resolved. There was a misunderstanding on my part about the office visit which actually did occur. I still have a problem with the fact that it took multiple calls to the office and their billing agency over a 5 month period to remove the procedure that was improperly billed. They tell me they will be doing in-house billing as of Sept.
Dr. Kalish and staff are sorry to hear of your unsatisfactory experience with the billing company at the Orthopedic Center of Vero Beach. Jennifer, the podiatry clinical manager was happy to help resolve your issue. Please note Dr. Kalish and staff have returned to our former location 1285 36th St, Suite 203 and our personal staff will complete the billing in house. We can always be reached at 772-567-0111 or 772-465-3207 to keep you healthy and on your feet. Dr. Kalish and staff
in Vero Beach, FL |
Dr. Kalish treated me after I stepped on a nail. I didn't think it was a big deal before getting it treated and found out after going to the office I had an infection and could have lost my foot. I am so thankful that the staff got me in the same day I called. The staff takes their time to make sure all of my questions were answered. If you have foot problems, Dr. Kalish is definitely the one I recommend to see.
Dear Joan...Dr. Kalish and staff greatly appreciate your review and are happy to hear of your recovery. Injuries to a foot can quickly turn into a serious issue particularly if you are diabetic or have blood flow issues therefore we have offered same day appointments for 30 years. Please note we have returned to our former Vero Beach location 1285 36th St, Suite 203. We are always there to keep you healthy and on your feet by calling 772-567-0111. Dr. Kalish and staff
Ft Pierce, FL |
Found Dr. Kalish after having a bad experience with another podiatrist and almost losing my foot. I am diabetic and keep careful watch on my feet. Find Dr. Kalish and his staff to be kind, knowledgeable and efficient....will always fit me in if I have a need in between visits. Would definitely recommend Dr. Kalish.
Dr. Kalish and staff appreciates your kind, informative feedback. After 30 years of treating diabetics we know how important same day appointments can be to keep patients out of trouble. We have returned to our former location in the Vero beach office at 1285 36th St, Suite 203. Please feel free to call 772-567-0111 or 772-465-3207 Thanks Dr. Kalish and staff
Ft Pierce, FL |
Dr. Kalish is a wonderful professional Doctor. I had an appointment for an ingrown, I was in a lot of pain, I was nervous and scared. Dr. Kalish was so kind and gentle. I had no pain! The staff was very kind. would recommend my loved ones to go see Dr. Kalish anyday!
We appreciate your kind response to your treatment by Dr. Kalish and staff. We have returned to our former Vero Beach location, 1285 36th St. Suite 203 and we can always be reached at 772-567-0111 to treat you and your loved ones. Thank you Dr. Kalish and staff.
Port Saint Lucie, FL |
This is my personal experience with Dr Kalish. Missed diagnosed with gout, he never looked at my xray, came back 3 mths later to be given and injection and told I had a bone spur. His clinical staff does not return phone calls in 24-48 hrs as recorder says.I did all my pre-op as instructed, to arrive for my pre-op visit to be yelled at by Dr Kalish that he wasn't going to loose his license over me? I had to remind him of his misdiagnoses and he argued with me. Only go to him for nail trimming
After 30 years of practice, Dr. Kalish and staff take patient reviews very seriously and try to make improvements based on your feedback. We are sorry to hear about your unsatisfactory experience and would like to correct the matter. Please feel free to call the office at 772-567-0111 and ask for Jennifer.
Have you seen Dr. Keith Kalish, DPM?

Visit Dr. Kalish

Dr. Kalish accepts 11 insurance carriers
  • AARP
  • Advantra
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Group Plan PPO