Dr. Keith Fisher, DPT

Orthopedic Physical Therapy ·  Male · Age 59

Dr. Fisher

Northern Door Physical Therapy & Wellness, LLC

10578 Country Walk Dr Unit 29 Sister Bay, WI 54234

Dr. Keith Fisher, DPT is an orthopedic physical therapist in Sister Bay, WI. He specializes in orthopedic physical therapy, neuromusculoskeletal medicine, and more.

Dr. Fisher accepts

Dr. Fisher accepts the following insurance:

Medicare
Part B Primary
Self Pay
Worker's Compensation
Worker's Compensation WC

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Wisconsin

Check if Dr. Fisher treats your condition or procedure

• Shoulder Pain
  • Sports Injuries
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Trigger Point Therapy

Each individual patient has a unique presentation with specific impairments, goals and needs. It is my goal to implement an evidence based, patient centered approach where I do a thorough musculoskeletal evaluation and examination and implement treat...

• Orthopedic Physical Therapy

Dr. Fisher?
Dr. Fisher's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Keith Fisher, DPT
RecentMost Helpful
Little wonder Keith gets high praise. He is an extraordinary PT in every respect. He adjusted his work with me as I progressed. Having had a lumbar disctectomy, laminectomy, and hip replacement prior to discovering Keith, I now wish I had been under his care sooner. He is highly knowledgeable and professional. This is what healthcare should be all about.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Fisher, DPT?
Oh my . . . snooping around for info on Dr. Fisher. Look at all of these fabulous reviews. I need to get in on this as I recommend him highly and find him to be by far the best PT I've ever experienced. His patient manner is beyond the beyond. You will like him A LOT.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Fisher, DPT?
Dr. Fisher is a phenomenal physical therapist! I spent over a year in chronic pain and saw a variety of doctors. Most attempted to treat symptoms but did not offer any answers for the root issue. They grew frustrated with me for not accepting medication or surgery as the only options. Dr. Fisher offers an empowering treatment plan that is not painful but gets speedy positive results. He patiently answers questions. So grateful for the high quality of care and support.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Fisher, DPT?
The likelihood of recommending is great because I have already told many friends and family about his practice. He was very professional and explained the reasons for the different exercises.?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Fisher, DPT?
Dr Fisher has an amazing ability to get beyond “putting a bandaid” on your problems to diagnosing the real physical issue. What many doctors would automatically do surgery on, Dr Fisher can prescribe exercise and natural methods to regain true physical well-being. He has helped me tremendously!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Fisher, DPT?
Keith is great. He has worked on both my knee and my shoulder, and in both cases, I've experienced major improvement. Keith spends whatever time is necessary and obviously loves helping people, which is just as important as his technical expertise.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Fisher, DPT?
Keith identified my neck ailments and cautiously addressed the situation. The exercises he prescribed were effective and his advice and encouragement greatly appreciated. Keith is a true professional and takes his client relationships thoughtfully and sincerely. And most importantly, he made me better. SW
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Fisher, DPT?
The wait to see Keith for the first visit was the best decision I made. After that he has saved me from two operations! On top of the excellent diagnosis, he guided me on what not to do at the gym and in daily life to prevent reinjury. At least two surgeons and PT training institutions have been blown away by the progress I have made in such a short period of time . Keith’s patience while you master the correct form is very motivating.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Fisher, DPT?
Exceptional. He’s the best PT I’ve had. He is so dedicated and committed to ones needs. I would not be in the shape I am now without him . Highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Fisher, DPT?
Exceptional! Very knowledgeable, smart and he listens (what a concept). He is creative in his approach and the results are amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Fisher, DPT?
He is by far the best physical therapist I have ever had. He is very knowledgeable about the human body and how to correct and improve mobility. We worked together for about six weeks and and during that time he explained everything that he was doing and showed me how to correct my problem and improve my level of pain. I also injoyed talking with him during our sessions he is very personable and likes to get to know his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Fisher, DPT?
The talents and skills of Dr Keith Fisher restored my ability to enjoy and live my life again. I had been very active until I developed severe lower back pain with sciatica plus shoulder pain. Dr. Fisher’s extensive training and innate ability to assess the exact imbalances, and precisely retrain them, resulted in restoration of pain free function. I have seen many healers, and Dr. Fisher is one of the very best. I am forever grateful for his expertise and knowledgeable intuitive healing touch.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Fisher, DPT?
Keith was amazing. He worked with my parents and then with me on a broken ankle, and ended up helping me with my back problems as well!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Fisher, DPT?
Keith and his wife Kate make a great team. My constant low back pain has lessened as I follow their regimen of "suck and tuck" to mitigate the growing pressure (as you age) on the lower back discs. They have also improved my attention to stretching and strengthening of the core.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Fisher, DPT?
I have had many prescriptions for PT over the last 20+ years, been to many different facilities, and been seen by a variety of physical therapists. Keith is outstanding. During your appointment you are the only patient he sees. You have his undivided attention. He is hands on, telling you why you are getting PT and how he will help you as well as what you will have to do to get better. Always positive, he works with your entire person to help you get better. He is great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Fisher, DPT?
Dr. Fisher strives for providing excellent, individualized patient care by maintaining a consistent effort to stay current with the best evidence-based practice through further education and has many years of experience applying these practices to a variety of patient populations. He truly prioritizes his patients' needs over all else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Fisher, DPT?
Keith skillfully applies his expertise to analyze and treat his patients' painful musculoskeletal conditions. Through manipulative therapy and targeted exercises, he helped resolve my hip pain which a previous physical therapist had been unable to alleviate. Keith's professional and caring approach, combined with his pleasant personality, made each session not only productive and informative, but also enjoyable. I highly recommend Keith.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Fisher, DPT?
Keith Fisher is the most highly competent, professional and caring physical therapist I've ever encountered. I feel so blessed that he came into my life and my one regret is that I only get to work with him 6 months out of the year.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Fisher, DPT?
Dr. Fisher saved me from having back surgery in 2016 and possibly hip surgery in 2018. He is extremely knowledgable and gave me very targeted exercises to solve my specific problems and prevent their recurrence. I recommend him without hesitation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Fisher, DPT?
Dr. Fisher is a knowledgable and talented therapist. He treated me twice, each time over a period of months, to resolve a herniated disk and rather severe sciatica, and it worked. I was considering minor surgery, but from his first evaluation, he said, "You will not need surgery. I can help you 'fix' this." And, together, we did. His treatments were based upon solid research and my personal needs. Further, Dr. Fisher's professionalism and personality make him a delight with whom to work.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Fisher?

Compare Providers