Dr. Keith Fisher, DPT

Orthopedic Physical TherapyMaleAge 62

Dr. Fisher

Northern Door Physical Therapy & Wellness, LLC

10453 Townline Dr Sister Bay, WI 54234

Dr. Keith Fisher, DPT is a Orthopedic Physical Therapist in Sister Bay, WI. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Fisher to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Orthopedic Physical Therapists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Wisconsin

Check if Dr. Fisher treats your condition or procedure

• Shoulder Pain
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Trigger Point Therapy

Dr. Fisher accepts

Dr. Fisher accepts the following insurance:

Medicare
Part B Primary
Self Pay
Worker's Compensation
Worker's Compensation WC

Dr. Fisher's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Fisher

Dr. Fisher

I had two severe spinal cord injuries. In and out of PT for 2 years. Uncontrolled pain, lack of sleep turned my life into an endless cycle of misery. I Quit driving. Found Dr. Keith Fisher in 2010 for the first time. My expectations where to get more motion in my neck and hopefully less pain. With his guidance and expertise my pain meds were reduced by 80 % and obtained enough movement in my neck to start driving. I got my life back After severe fall in 2019 and a huge decline, I restarted PT with Keith in Wisconsin in 2021 His skills as a PT are unsurpassed. Proper ongoing assessments, treatments & adjustment/massages, exercises, nutrition, corrected posture and this put me on the right path. I have enhanced sleep, reduction in pain mediation, increased range of motion, and walking stability. I no longer feel "one step away" from a fall. Having worked as an RN with some of the finest orthopedic surgeons in Chicago in the country I feel Keith ranks with them.
Donna from Wisconsin – Sep 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Fisher, DPT?
Dr. Fisher is the best physical therapist I've ever had. He strongly believes in progress without pain. After helping me through frozen shoulder, he was convinced I had a bigger issue, and referred me to one of the best shoulder surgeons in Green Bay. Turns out I had a rotator tear that required surgery. Everyone kept telling me how terrible physical therapy was going to be post-surgery. This is NOT true if you have Dr. Fisher as your physical therapist! He also helped me with some posture issues and other aches and pains along the way, and I have learned a lot of exercises that I will continue to do on a daily basis. I will be forever grateful. I highly recommend him.
Cathy O. – Dec 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Fisher, DPT?
Great Dr! I am feeling better after only two visits.
Ed Kristan – Sep 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Fisher, DPT?
Have seen Dr. Fisher many times; he has helped me overcome issues that frequent MD and surgery attention did not fix. Outstanding diagnostic work and subsequent treatment. HIGHLY recommended.
Lyle Amundson – Jul 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Fisher, DPT?
Little wonder Keith gets high praise. He is an extraordinary PT in every respect. He adjusted his work with me as I progressed. Having had a lumbar disctectomy, laminectomy, and hip replacement prior to discovering Keith, I now wish I had been under his care sooner. He is highly knowledgeable and professional. This is what healthcare should be all about.
Dale Eskra in Fish Creek , WI – Jan 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Fisher, DPT?
Oh my . . . snooping around for info on Dr. Fisher. Look at all of these fabulous reviews. I need to get in on this as I recommend him highly and find him to be by far the best PT I've ever experienced. His patient manner is beyond the beyond. You will like him A LOT.
carol riley in naples fl – Oct 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Fisher, DPT?
Dr. Fisher is a phenomenal physical therapist! I spent over a year in chronic pain and saw a variety of doctors. Most attempted to treat symptoms but did not offer any answers for the root issue. They grew frustrated with me for not accepting medication or surgery as the only options. Dr. Fisher offers an empowering treatment plan that is not painful but gets speedy positive results. He patiently answers questions. So grateful for the high quality of care and support.
Elizabeth Van Sistine in Fish Creek – Aug 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Fisher, DPT?
The likelihood of recommending is great because I have already told many friends and family about his practice. He was very professional and explained the reasons for the different exercises.?
Karen in Sister Bay, WI – Aug 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Fisher, DPT?
Dr Fisher has an amazing ability to get beyond “putting a bandaid” on your problems to diagnosing the real physical issue. What many doctors would automatically do surgery on, Dr Fisher can prescribe exercise and natural methods to regain true physical well-being. He has helped me tremendously!
Ccarlson628 in Sister Bay, WI – Jul 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Fisher, DPT?
Keith is great. He has worked on both my knee and my shoulder, and in both cases, I've experienced major improvement. Keith spends whatever time is necessary and obviously loves helping people, which is just as important as his technical expertise.
Joe Champness in West Chester, PA – Jul 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Fisher, DPT?
Keith identified my neck ailments and cautiously addressed the situation. The exercises he prescribed were effective and his advice and encouragement greatly appreciated. Keith is a true professional and takes his client relationships thoughtfully and sincerely. And most importantly, he made me better. SW
Jul 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Fisher, DPT?
The wait to see Keith for the first visit was the best decision I made. After that he has saved me from two operations! On top of the excellent diagnosis, he guided me on what not to do at the gym and in daily life to prevent reinjury. At least two surgeons and PT training institutions have been blown away by the progress I have made in such a short period of time . Keith’s patience while you master the correct form is very motivating.
Ellen Scarpitti – Jul 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Fisher, DPT?
Exceptional. He’s the best PT I’ve had. He is so dedicated and committed to ones needs. I would not be in the shape I am now without him . Highly recommend him.
Colleen in Naples , FL – Jul 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Fisher, DPT?
Exceptional! Very knowledgeable, smart and he listens (what a concept). He is creative in his approach and the results are amazing.
Cynthia in Naples – Jul 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Fisher, DPT?
He is by far the best physical therapist I have ever had. He is very knowledgeable about the human body and how to correct and improve mobility. We worked together for about six weeks and and during that time he explained everything that he was doing and showed me how to correct my problem and improve my level of pain. I also injoyed talking with him during our sessions he is very personable and likes to get to know his patients.
Barbara Passinese in Naples Fl – Jul 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Fisher, DPT?
The talents and skills of Dr Keith Fisher restored my ability to enjoy and live my life again. I had been very active until I developed severe lower back pain with sciatica plus shoulder pain. Dr. Fisher’s extensive training and innate ability to assess the exact imbalances, and precisely retrain them, resulted in restoration of pain free function. I have seen many healers, and Dr. Fisher is one of the very best. I am forever grateful for his expertise and knowledgeable intuitive healing touch.
CHERI in NAPLES, FL – Jul 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Fisher, DPT?
Keith was amazing. He worked with my parents and then with me on a broken ankle, and ended up helping me with my back problems as well!
Natalie – Jul 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Fisher, DPT?
Keith and his wife Kate make a great team. My constant low back pain has lessened as I follow their regimen of "suck and tuck" to mitigate the growing pressure (as you age) on the lower back discs. They have also improved my attention to stretching and strengthening of the core.
BRUCE in FL – Jul 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Fisher, DPT?
I have had many prescriptions for PT over the last 20+ years, been to many different facilities, and been seen by a variety of physical therapists. Keith is outstanding. During your appointment you are the only patient he sees. You have his undivided attention. He is hands on, telling you why you are getting PT and how he will help you as well as what you will have to do to get better. Always positive, he works with your entire person to help you get better. He is great.
Nancy – Jun 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Fisher, DPT?
Dr. Fisher strives for providing excellent, individualized patient care by maintaining a consistent effort to stay current with the best evidence-based practice through further education and has many years of experience applying these practices to a variety of patient populations. He truly prioritizes his patients' needs over all else.
Dr. Naomi Fisher in Boise, WI – Jun 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Fisher, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Fisher?
Provider explaining information to patient