Dr. Keith Brickell, DC

Chiropractic •  Male • Age 61

Dr. Brickell

Brickell Chiropractic Center Inc.

5975 N Federal Highway 121 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308

Dr. Keith Brickell, DC is a Chiropractor in Fort Lauderdale, FL and has over 35 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Logan College of Chiropractic medical school in 1985. He is affiliated with Holy Cross Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Brickell to book an appointment.

Dr. Brickell's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Brickell

Dr. Brickell?
I relocated to the Miami area in April of 2019. Chiropractic care is important to my healthy lifestyle. I'm glad to be a patient of Dr. Brickell. He's very attentive, informative and has the best "bedside" manner. I'd recommend him and his office staff anytime. Appreciate such great service in the health industry.
Oct 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Brickell, DC?
I have been dealing with chronic back pain for some time now. I am in my mid 30’s and attributed the aches and pains to the physical demands of my job, and age. I decided to search for a chiropractor after the back pain, hip pain, and other symptoms started to limit my activities. After an extensive search I found Dr. Brickell and decided to give him a try. It has been one of the best decisions for my health! Dr. Brickell is personable, knowledgeable and has explained everything in great detail from the start of treatment. My aches and pains have improved significantly after 5 treatments and I am very pleased with the results so far. His office staff is very welcoming and compliment the service you will receive with Dr. Brickell.
Fabian – Sep 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Brickell, DC?
On my first visit to Dr. Brickell's office I could barely walk and was unable to stand upright. I was in extreme pain! After three visits to the office I was able to stand upright without the extreme pain. Dr. Brickell clearly explained what was going on with my body and the course of treatment. I highly recommend him and his friendly helpful staff!
Ron Campanaro – Aug 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Brickell, DC?
Dr. Brickell and his staff are extremely professional and make you feel like home the moment you walk in. I had severe lower back pain and Dr. Brickell took the time to explain every little detail and why it was causing me pain. He is extremely knowledgeable and was very thorough on his plan to get me corrected and prevent the pain in the future. Highly recommend Dr. Brickell and will certainly continue with his services.
Shane I. – Jun 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Brickell, DC?
For the longest time I had unexplained chest pain that no medical provider could figure out - even other chiros with whom I consulted. I experienced various treatments but none that offered more permanent relief and explanation than I had received from Dr. Brickell. I was amazed at how one thing I always prided myself in and never thought an issue was an issue - my posture, which explained my chest and neck pain. I also learned I could be sleeping better and assuaging symptoms with just a few bedtime alterations. The results were outstanding and I was able to see and feel the difference within weeks, if not days. Additionally, others noticed and commented on the change. If that's not proof I don't know what is! I'm truly thankful and happy that I experience care with Dr. Brickell. It's made a significant difference for me and my health!
DS – Mar 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Brickell, DC?
Dr. Brickell and his staff make you feel like family from the moment you step into the office. Dr. Brickell is very knowledgeable and he will explain why you have a problem and how to fix it. Not only he helped me with my back pain but explain how to prevent it in the future.
Roberto – Feb 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Brickell, DC?
Dr. Brickell is so informative and really walks you through every step.
Lynsey B – Aug 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Brickell, DC?
Just because I believe in chiropractic treatment doesn't mean I'd settle for anyone. New to the area and having done my research, I chose Dr. Brickell to relieve me of my neck pain and numbness in my right pinky finger. With two treatments to go, I am feeling better and know that I am on the road to recovery. Along with his friendly and knowledgeable staff, this is one doctor who I will be returning to for maintenance of the spine. So if you are looking for a chiropractor who knows his stuff, look no further. I highly recommend Dr. Brickell.
Tom V. in Fort Lauderdale, FL – Jun 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Brickell, DC?
I have been seeing Dr. Brickell for 19 years. I have some chronic illnesses and have several specialists but, Dr. Brickell is the only doctor that is able to do anything. Recently, I had fallen and did something to my neck that was causing horrible headaches. I told him the problem and when I left his office my headache was gone. I used to live close to his office but now I have to travel. I have had several people tell me that there are great doctors right around the corner. Sorry folks, I am not changing doctors. In addition, Dr. Brickell is a very caring person and has mastered the art of knowing the human body and being able to put it back in line. His staff, Adoree and Pam are also very pleasant, fun and accommodating. I can't say enough about Dr. Brickell and his office.
May 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Brickell, DC?
Dr. Brickell is awesome! He explains everything clearly, answers questions and will get you back to normal as quick as possible. When I went to see him, I was experiencing pain all through my left arm from nerve in my neck being compressed. He had me back to normal in less time then what my family and friends were tell me. I highly recommend him for your Chiropractic needs.
Apr 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Brickell, DC?
I came to Dr Keith Brickell a few years ago suffering from a bad spinal/nerve issue. Dr Brickell had me back in good health within a short period. His extensive medical knowledge and experience is impressive. Just recently I came to see Dr Brickell with a nerve issue in my neck, with one adjustment, I was back to work without any further pain. I plan on regular maintenance checkups with Brickell Chiropractic for many years to come!
Mar 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Brickell, DC?
Love the office staff, they are always warm and friendly make me laugh and put a smile on my face. I give Dr. Brickell 4c's for Caring, Compassion, being Comforting and Confident.
Evelyn J. Garofalo in Pompano Beach, FL – Feb 18, 2019
Very Through
Tim Fitzgerald in Fort Lauderdale, FL – Jan 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Brickell, DC?
I had some experience with Chiropractors in the past, but when I hurt my back due to a slip and fall, a friend recommended Dr. Brickell. I will no longer use the term Quackopractor, as I did growing up in the Bronx. Dr Brickell not only treated my pain but has directed me how to improve my posture. Where in the past when the discomfort was gone, I stopped going to the Doctor's office but I entrust my continuity of health with Dr Keith Brickell via weekly visits. Adoree & Pam are awesome as well.
Harry Tangalakis in Fort Lauderdale, FL – Nov 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Brickell, DC?
Got my life back! Had neuropathic nerve pain in both my feet. Dr. Brickell diagnosed my issue and treated me and I am back to normal. Went to a neurologist too, but they were not able to fix the problem. My experience with Dr. Brickell was a BIG POSITIVE. Knowledgeable, professional and competent.
Kerry G. in fort lauderdale, FL – Oct 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Brickell, DC?
Dr. Brickell did wonders for my back. I came to him with severe lower left back pain that made it difficult for me to straighten up when I walked. In only 7 weeks his expertise, years of knowledge and technique has me walking erect and pain free. After each session I leave his office feeling better than when I walked in. In the past other chiropractors I'd visited had me nearly crippled for 2-3 days after a reallignment session with them.....not Dr. Brickell. He's the best I've ever visited.
Terry Anthony in Fort Lauderdale, FL – Oct 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Brickell, DC?
Dr. Brickell was very thorough in his evaluation of my condition
Chris D – Sep 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Brickell, DC?
Had pain in my arms and numbness in my hands - xray revealed problem with C4-5-6 & 7. Treatments have helped greatly. Also had problem with sciatic which is much better
Rita in FL, FL – Sep 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Brickell, DC?
Dr. Brickell and his staff are highly professional and friendly. They work with you on appointments. Dr. Brickell always lets you know what he is doing and what the benefits of why. He takes the time to educate you on the entire process as well. I would recommend him to anyone in need.
tammy Hopkins in FL – Aug 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Brickell, DC?
My experience has been extradinory! Dr. Brickell takes the time to fully understand the issues you are having. My lower back pain is almost completely gone thanks to the treatment I have received and continue to receive from Dr. Brickell.
Joe in FL – May 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Brickell, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Brickell?

I truly believe that each and every one of us has the ability to treat our bodies with greater respect. We neglect ourselves and soon thereafter we pay...Read more

Born in Brooklyn, New York. My family moved to South Florida when I was 14 years old. I finished Jr High, High School in North Miami Beach. I continued...Read more

• Chiropractic