Dr. Keith Brickell, DC

Dr. Keith Brickell, DC

Chiropractic  |
Dr. Keith Brickell, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Fort Lauderdale, FL. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Read his story

5975 N Federal Hwy Ste 121

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • AvMed
  • EmblemHealth
  • Golden Rule

Learn about Dr. Brickell

Dr. Brickell's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Brickell "Born in Brooklyn, New York. My family moved to South Florida when I was 14 years old. I finished Jr High, High School in North Miami Beach. I continued my education at Miami Dade and Broward Community College. I went to Logan College of Chiropractic and graduated with a B.S., and a D.C. degree in August of 1985. After graduation I moved back to South Florida and worked as an associate in two different clinics and finally opened up my own office that I am currently in about 25 years ago. I continued my Post Graduate education in Sports Medicine. I received Diplomate Status in Sport Medicine awarded by the American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians in 1997. I'm happily married to my wife Barbara for the past 27 years and have two wonderful children. I enjoy playing drums as well as cycling, yoga, swimming, scuba, boating and snow skiing. I continue to practice full time in my office in NE Ft Lauderdale and love taking care of patients and getting results."

This content was provided by Dr. Brickell "I truly believe that each and every one of us has the ability to treat our bodies with greater respect. We neglect ourselves and soon thereafter we pay the price. I educate my patients on ways in which they can enhance the quality of their lives by integrating healthful habits. A life that's a balance of Proper Nutrition, Proper Exercise, Proper Rest, Positive Mental Attitude and Proper Spinal Health is one that benefits us all. When we're out of balance, we become more vulnerable to disease."

• Chiropractic
  • Sports Medicine

Dr. Brickell does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis

• Manipulation Under Anesthesia
    Other Education | Completed 1992
  • Post Graduate Applied Acupuncture
    Other Education | Completed 1985

Dr. Brickell has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Brickell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brickell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Brickell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brickell to family and friends
Dr. Brickell Says:

I have been blessed to have been instrumental is assisting so many patients over the past 31 years in understanding how their bodies work and make a difference in the quality of their lives.

Dr. Brickell's Performance
in Tamarac |
That was my very first visit to the chiropractic office and I am glad I came. Dr. Keith B opened a door to the understanding of my spine and my body. I would even say that through the couse of several weeks I have reconsidered many of my sleeping, walking, working postures/habits. It is amazing how some purposeful small changes can make such a drastic change in the health and self-well-being. I am truly thankful to Dr. Keith for all the work he did and extra Q&A time he spent with me.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Brickell, DC is a very kind, supportive professional. He cared for me and my wife. He listened to us and focused solely on our concerns, without any distractions. I felt very comfortable during adjustments and instant relief afterwards. Staff was friendly and welcoming, making appointments was easy, and there was no wait time. Their office was clean, neat, and spacious. Provided were supplements, equipment, massage, and exercises. I have complete confidence in his counseling on wellness.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Keith Brickell has been my Chiropractic physician for years. The slight scoliosis of my vertebra needs adjustments from time-to-time & Dr. Brickell can correct that each time I visit. When I have physical pain, neck or back, he heals my body naturally. When vertebra is going out of place, he puts it back in place. Most of all, Dr. Brickell has assisted me in preventing surgery through the years. He's the best in my opinion & I do recommend him to everyone I know.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I LOVE Dr Brickell. He helps me every time I visit. He's a real GOD send.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I feel much better just walking into this office! The staff is so friendly & welcoming! There are very efficient! We love Dr. Brickell! He is absolutely the best chiropractor we have ever met! We trust his expertise and love his philosophy on health, taking excellent care of his patients & has the best personality and manner of any doctor I have met. We would not consider seeing anyone else. Thank you Dr. Brickell for your genuine care!
in Hallandale, FL |
Wonderful staff, friendly, Informative, and professional.
in Pompano, fl. |
I could barely walk when I started treatment with Dr. Brickell, he got me right in for an mri to determine the problem. After receiving the report from the mri he knew exactly how to treat me and now I can walk for miles. So glad I was recommended to Dr. Brickell, also his office staff is very nice and professional.
in Fort Lauderdale Florida |
Dr. Brickell has been my chiropractor for about 30 years! He is very compassionate and caring as well as an excellent physician. He's the only one I trust with my leg and spine.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Brickell has expertise in his field. His treatments and suggestions work. I trust his judgement
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
More than a year ago, Dr. Brickell's treatments and management advice brought quick relief to a long-running lower back problem, allowing me to work and play without painkillers or anti-inflammatories. When I had a flare-up again recently, a first session again eased much of the issue and I'm confident it will be gone soon. Just remember to do those stretches!
Pompano Beach, FL |
This was my first visit to a chiropractor. I was hesitant to go this route, but Dr. Brickell came highly recommended from a trusted source. I'm so glad I went. He is incredibly gracious with his time and willingness to explain his findings, methods, and procedures. He took x rays so that I could see and better understand what was going on. I felt tremendous relief following my first adjustment. He and his staff are wonderful. If you're looking for a great chiropractor- look no further!
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Very thankful for his ability to adjust my back and neck, each time I leave the office I feel very relaxed and ready to go. Dr. Brickell has given me great exercises that have helped strengthen my muscles to keep me in place. I have learned a lot about my body as he does a great job in educating his patients. I have even passed on the information to my sister in Nebraska who has benefited from some of the exercises. His staff is very welcoming and helpful.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I don't feel that I even have the exact words to express how grateful I am for Dr. Brickell. All my life I have had lower back issues. Recently I had severe lower back pain for 3 months in a row and after many visits to my PCP I was left with nothing but disappointment as he was unable to diagnose what was causing my pain. He referred me to a neurologist. Instead, my business partner recommended I see Dr. Brickell first. Talk about a Midas touch...his therapy has worked miracles!!! Thanks Dr. B!
in Hollywood, FL |
Dr. Brickell was extremely thorough in finding the root and cause of my pain. Further, he took the time to explain the diagnosis and formulated and strategic plan of action. I am following his plan and my pain has decreased about 70% thus far! Also his staff are the most friendliest and helpful ever!
in pompano beach |
Professional & knowledgeable Chiropractor. I will be using Dr Brickell's services as long as I can. Adori, Pam, and Mark are Awesome also.
Ft Lauderdale , FL |
Dr and staff are very friendly and knowledgeable. They are always ready at my appointment time. Very thorough. I was referred by a friend, now I know why.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Knowledgeable, patient to explain everything and I got the best adjustment ever!
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
I have been going to Dr.Brickell since about 2002. I have never been able to find any other chiropractor like him. I am a Flight Attendant and sometimes need attention elsewhere out of Stste, but never seem to find anyone as great as him. He is very attentive to your needs and I always walk out of his office feeling much better.
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
Have a very difficult time using my arms due to shoulder issues. So far so good on the therapy and manipulation... more work to due. Dr Brickell is very caring and considerate as well as his staff.
in Coconut Creek, FL |
I have been seeing Doc for many years. Would not have survived without him. He is great and so is his staff. I have had chiropractic treatment on and off for almost 40 years. Nothing like it! Thanks Doc!!!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I injured my back at the gym, and immediately began to look for chiropractors for services. Dr Brickell's Office acknowledged the discomfort I was in and fit me into their schedule immediately. The whole staff was knowledgable and helpful throughout my healing process and I look forward to continue my recovery and basic chiropractic needs with Dr. Brickell.
He is thorough and fabulous. Great adjustments and therapy. Knows what he is doing.
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Brickell is wonderful, he really knows what he is talking about. About 2 weeks of working with him and I already see an my improvement in my posture and my overall physical comfort. He doesn't just adjust you, he gives you corrective exercises as well as clarity and understanding of what is actually going on with your spine. Another big plus is his lovely staff that is always warm and welcoming :) I highly recommend.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
He is a wonderful doctor and very kind. He has been helping me a lot with my back problems. The office staff is very sweet. I am very happy!
Have you seen Dr. Keith Brickell, DC?
Are you Dr. Brickell?