Dr. Keith Brickell, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male · Age 60

Dr. Brickell

Brickell Chiropractic Center Inc.

5975 N Federal Hwy Ste 121 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308

Dr. Keith Brickell, DC is a chiropractor in Fort Lauderdale, FL and has been practicing for 34 years. He graduated from Logan College Of Chiropractic in 1985 and specializes in chiropractic and sports medicine.

Dr. Brickell's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Brickell

Dr. Brickell?
Dr. Brickell's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Keith Brickell, DC
Dr. Brickell is so informative and really walks you through every step.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Brickell, DC?
Just because I believe in chiropractic treatment doesn't mean I'd settle for anyone. New to the area and having done my research, I chose Dr. Brickell to relieve me of my neck pain and numbness in my right pinky finger. With two treatments to go, I am feeling better and know that I am on the road to recovery. Along with his friendly and knowledgeable staff, this is one doctor who I will be returning to for maintenance of the spine. So if you are looking for a chiropractor who knows his stuff, look no further. I highly recommend Dr. Brickell.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Brickell, DC?
I have been seeing Dr. Brickell for 19 years. I have some chronic illnesses and have several specialists but, Dr. Brickell is the only doctor that is able to do anything. Recently, I had fallen and did something to my neck that was causing horrible headaches. I told him the problem and when I left his office my headache was gone. I used to live close to his office but now I have to travel. I have had several people tell me that there are great doctors right around the corner. Sorry folks, I am not changing doctors. In addition, Dr. Brickell is a very caring person and has mastered the art of knowing the human body and being able to put it back in line. His staff, Adoree and Pam are also very pleasant, fun and accommodating. I can't say enough about Dr. Brickell and his office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Brickell, DC?
Dr. Brickell is awesome! He explains everything clearly, answers questions and will get you back to normal as quick as possible. When I went to see him, I was experiencing pain all through my left arm from nerve in my neck being compressed. He had me back to normal in less time then what my family and friends were tell me. I highly recommend him for your Chiropractic needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Brickell, DC?
I came to Dr Keith Brickell a few years ago suffering from a bad spinal/nerve issue. Dr Brickell had me back in good health within a short period. His extensive medical knowledge and experience is impressive. Just recently I came to see Dr Brickell with a nerve issue in my neck, with one adjustment, I was back to work without any further pain. I plan on regular maintenance checkups with Brickell Chiropractic for many years to come!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Brickell, DC?
Love the office staff, they are always warm and friendly make me laugh and put a smile on my face. I give Dr. Brickell 4c's for Caring, Compassion, being Comforting and Confident.
Very Through
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Brickell, DC?
I had some experience with Chiropractors in the past, but when I hurt my back due to a slip and fall, a friend recommended Dr. Brickell. I will no longer use the term Quackopractor, as I did growing up in the Bronx. Dr Brickell not only treated my pain but has directed me how to improve my posture. Where in the past when the discomfort was gone, I stopped going to the Doctor's office but I entrust my continuity of health with Dr Keith Brickell via weekly visits. Adoree & Pam are awesome as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Brickell, DC?
Got my life back! Had neuropathic nerve pain in both my feet. Dr. Brickell diagnosed my issue and treated me and I am back to normal. Went to a neurologist too, but they were not able to fix the problem. My experience with Dr. Brickell was a BIG POSITIVE. Knowledgeable, professional and competent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Brickell, DC?
Dr. Brickell did wonders for my back. I came to him with severe lower left back pain that made it difficult for me to straighten up when I walked. In only 7 weeks his expertise, years of knowledge and technique has me walking erect and pain free. After each session I leave his office feeling better than when I walked in. In the past other chiropractors I'd visited had me nearly crippled for 2-3 days after a reallignment session with them.....not Dr. Brickell. He's the best I've ever visited.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keith Brickell, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Brickell?

I truly believe that each and every one of us has the ability to treat our bodies with greater respect. We neglect ourselves and soon thereafter we pay the price. I educate my patients on ways in which they can enhance the quality of their lives by i...

• Chiropractic

1993
1992
1984
1982

• Hyperthermia: Physiology, Sign, Symptoms, Prevention and Intervention, Dec 1998

Dr. Brickell accepts

Dr. Brickell accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
Medicaid
Assurant Health
AvMed
EmblemHealth
Emblem Health
Golden Rule

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Brickell treats your condition or procedure

• Ultrasound
  • Weight Loss Management
  • Whiplash
  • X-Ray

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Brickell treats patients.

Holy Cross Hospital