Kayla Tricarico, LAC

AcupunctureFemaleAge 28

Acupuncture

Kayla Tricarico, LAC is an Acupuncturist in West Islip, NY. Her office accepts new patients.

Kayla Tricarico, LAC

South Shore Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

786 Montauk Hwy West Islip, NY 11795

Get better prescription prices

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Kayla Tricarico treats your condition or procedure

Kayla Tricarico accepts

Kayla Tricarico's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Kayla Tricarico

Based on 1 rating

Amazing
I’m surprised nobody has made a point to write a review about her. I went for my first treatment and she was amazing. I got acupuncture treatment for anxiety and I felt so much better. I suffer from a lot of anxiety and am hoping to get the relief to get some of this stress off my shoulder. She knows exactly where to place the needles as part of the treatment process. I’m looking forward to my next visit and any future follows ups. Kayla is very nice, sweet, kind, caring, professional and will help in whatever reason you came in for acupuncture treatment.
Ryan Kalata – Jul 06, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Kayla Tricarico, LAC?

How was your experience with Kayla Tricarico?

Specializing in: gastrointestinal issues, facial rejuvenation, pain, anxiety/depression and infertility.

• Acupuncture

Is Kayla Tricarico, LAC accepting new patients?

Kayla Tricarico, LAC generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Kayla Tricarico's profile to make an appointment.

Does Kayla Tricarico, LAC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Kayla Tricarico accepts your insurance.

Where is Kayla Tricarico, LAC's office located?

Kayla Tricarico's office is located at 786 Montauk Hwy, West Islip, NY 11795. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Kayla Tricarico, LAC offer telehealth services?

Kayla Tricarico has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Kayla Tricarico, LAC?

South Shore Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery