Katrina Lake, LAC

Katrina Lake, LAC

AcupunctureFemale

Katrina Lake, LAC is a Acupuncturist in Pasadena, CA. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Katrina Lake to book an appointment.

Lake Acupuncture, Inc.

Visit Website
Lake Acupuncture, Inc.566 El Dorado St Ste 102 Pasadena, CA 91101

• Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Katrina Lake's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Katrina Lake

Katrina Lake

Katrina is the absolute best-look no further for your acupuncture needs. The office is spotless and beautiful, easy parking. Katrina has a warm, welcoming spirit and truly cares about each one of her patients. Each visit left me feeling super relaxed and at ease. I recommend Katrina to anyone looking for acupuncture.
Alexandra – Aug 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Katrina Lake, LAC?
After two failed FETs - I was referred to Katrina Lake prior to my third FET. I truly believe Katrina played a huge role in the success of my third FET. She is gentle, knowledgeable, and positive. I always left each session feeling better than when I came in. I also had an amazing experience on transfer day. My transfer date was originally postponed and I am so grateful that Katrina continued to be flexible with me throughout it. My transfer happened to be scheduled at 7:30AM on a Sunday - Katrina took me in at 6:00AM and eased all my nerves. She waited in her office until my transfer was over and gave me an amazing post treatment. Overall I had an amazing experience with Katrina and would recommend her to anyone seeking acupuncture.
Nare N – Dec 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Katrina Lake, LAC?
Katrina changed my life! I’ve had severe adenomyosis and endometriosis for the last 12 years. I’ve had very heavy and painful periods and I would periodically get blood transfusions because of severe blood loss. My doctor recommended Katrina, and it has been 3 months now, and my condition has significantly improved. I no longer have heavy periods and they are no longer excruciatingly painful! What a miracle!!! Through Katrina’s treatment program and herbal meds, my periods have been closer to normal than ever! I’ve been to several specialists before and none of them has been able to do what Katrina has done. It’s just amazing. I highly recommend Katrina Lake.
Josephine – Feb 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Katrina Lake, LAC?
Katrina has magical hands what she did during my treatment is truly unbelievable. She nourished me inside and out with her Accupuncture sessions. She addressed all my concerns so well and assured me that I will be pregnant one day - And, I just believed in her and give in myself to her treatment. Within very short period I got pregnant and now am happily enjoying my pregnancy :)
May 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Katrina Lake, LAC?
Katrina is phenomenal. I had been to acupuncture elsewhere, and it does not even compare to the life-changing experience I've had at Lake Acupuncture. Katrina listens to what is happening- emotionally and physically-and then she strategically utilizes acupuncture technique to address all concerns. I appreciate that she genuinely cares about me. She is so positive and kind. I have seen results with my stress management, digestion, hormone balance, and better sleep. She is the best! Life-changing.
aldh – Feb 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Katrina Lake, LAC?
This woman is my life line. She is a ball of positivity and hope which is what you need when struggling with unexplained infertility. She has made my pregnancy so relaxing and calming and my journey to get pregnant so hopeful and promising. I am moving an hr away and will continue to come to her for regular appointments. She provides wonderful education on what your body needs to optimize a healthy journey towards pregnancy. I love this woman!
Lau in Pasadena , CA – Feb 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Katrina Lake, LAC?
Katrina is amazing. Not only is she good at what she does but she is a kind and caring person. My husband and I were trying to have a baby. We were older and the odds were not in our favor. She had so much knowledge and she was so genuine. She helped me find an IVF doctor in my area. I continued to see Katrina during the whole IVF process. I was able to conceive on my first try. I am 50 years old and I am now the mother of a 6 week old baby. I would definitely recommend Katrina to others.
Gina in Sunland – May 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Katrina Lake, LAC?
I would definitely recommend her to friends and family. Her office is inviting and relaxing. Wonderful experience and I would highly recommend.
A in Ca – Feb 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Katrina Lake, LAC?
She truly cares about her patients.
Feb 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Katrina Lake, LAC?
Katrina is not only a talented acupuncturist, she is also my unofficial therapist and such a positive presence in my life! I absolutely love being in her care. She is extremely knowledgeable about Chinese medicine and also coordinated directly with my RE, which I greatly appreciated. I highly recommend her services!
Leslie in Sierra Madre – Feb 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Katrina Lake, LAC?
Katrina is a very gifted healer and a very compassionate doctor!! I absolutely would like to recommend her to all my friends and come back anytime when I am in need.
Pasadena CA – Feb 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Katrina Lake, LAC?
Katrina is super kind and patient. When I run late she always tells me not to worry (and really means it) which helps me not to stress too much or drive fast. I went to her because she works with my IVF doc, Dr Nelson, and because we had a low probability of getting pregnant. We did Acupuncture throughout egg retrieval and got pregnant on the first try... With twins! Katrina has been great and easy to work with, and while other accupuncturists I went to hurt, she has a gentle touch.
Pasadena – Feb 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Katrina Lake, LAC?
Ahhhhh-maaaazzzzzinng!!! Katrina is for sure one of a kind. Very knowledgeable, compassionate, and an awesome practioner. I trust her 100% and know that she thinks about MY best interest above all else. If you ever have the pleasure of seeing her you won't be disappointed I can.promise you that!!! ???
Michelle Horn in San Dimas – Feb 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Katrina Lake, LAC?
Katrina is incredibly knowledgeable in what she does and she worked closely with my doctor to give me the most personalized care. She gives wonderful diet advice. I've seen her through my entire IVF cycle, transfer, and now my entire twin pregnancy. She's incredibly friendly and always fun to see at each appointment.
Feb 20, 2018
Warm and welcoming.
Feb 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Katrina Lake, LAC?
I first went to Katrina when I was really tired after the birth of my daughter. I was nervous because I had never had acupuncture before. Katrina was so gentle, welcoming, and kind that I felt immediately at ease and taken care of. After the first treatment, I felt renewed. After four treatments, I felt like a new person. Now I see Katrina every week or two for migraines and general well being. I have learned so much about health and taking care of myself and my family. I love Katrina!
Sun in California – Feb 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Katrina Lake, LAC?
Have had a such a great improvement in my health. Should have tried acupuncture MUCH sooner.
Jun 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Katrina Lake, LAC?

How was your experience with Katrina Lake?

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Katrina Lake treats your condition or procedure

Katrina Lake's conditions and procedures:

• Depressive Disorders
  • Infertility
  • Menopause
  • Stress

Katrina Lake accepts

Katrina Lake accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Advantage Preferred DirectAccess Plus PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of California PPO

ONTACT

My practice is very much a boutique practice and I take my time with each patient. My office space is a labor of love that was created...

Katrina attended the prestigious Yo-San University in Marina Del Rey, California and graduated with honors with a Masters of Science degree as well as...Read more

• Acupuncture