Katrina Lake, LAC

Acupuncture ·  Female

Katrina Lake

Lake Acupuncture, Inc.

566 El Dorado St Ste 102 Pasadena, CA 91101

Katrina Lake, LAC is an acupuncturist in Pasadena, CA. She specializes in acupuncture.

At a glance

• Low wait times . Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Katrina Lake accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Katrina Lake treats your condition or procedure

Katrina Lake's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Katrina Lake

Katrina Lake?
Katrina Lake's Performance
What People Say About Katrina Lake, LAC
Katrina has magical hands what she did during my treatment is truly unbelievable. She nourished me inside and out with her Accupuncture sessions. She addressed all my concerns so well and assured me that I will be pregnant one day - And, I just believed in her and give in myself to her treatment. Within very short period I got pregnant and now am happily enjoying my pregnancy :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Katrina Lake, LAC?
Katrina is phenomenal. I had been to acupuncture elsewhere, and it does not even compare to the life-changing experience I've had at Lake Acupuncture. Katrina listens to what is happening- emotionally and physically-and then she strategically utilizes acupuncture technique to address all concerns. I appreciate that she genuinely cares about me. She is so positive and kind. I have seen results with my stress management, digestion, hormone balance, and better sleep. She is the best! Life-changing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Katrina Lake, LAC?
This woman is my life line. She is a ball of positivity and hope which is what you need when struggling with unexplained infertility. She has made my pregnancy so relaxing and calming and my journey to get pregnant so hopeful and promising. I am moving an hr away and will continue to come to her for regular appointments. She provides wonderful education on what your body needs to optimize a healthy journey towards pregnancy. I love this woman!
×Post a ResponseAre you Katrina Lake, LAC?
Katrina is amazing. Not only is she good at what she does but she is a kind and caring person. My husband and I were trying to have a baby. We were older and the odds were not in our favor. She had so much knowledge and she was so genuine. She helped me find an IVF doctor in my area. I continued to see Katrina during the whole IVF process. I was able to conceive on my first try. I am 50 years old and I am now the mother of a 6 week old baby. I would definitely recommend Katrina to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Katrina Lake, LAC?
I would definitely recommend her to friends and family. Her office is inviting and relaxing. Wonderful experience and I would highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Katrina Lake, LAC?
She truly cares about her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Katrina Lake, LAC?
Katrina is not only a talented acupuncturist, she is also my unofficial therapist and such a positive presence in my life! I absolutely love being in her care. She is extremely knowledgeable about Chinese medicine and also coordinated directly with my RE, which I greatly appreciated. I highly recommend her services!
×Post a ResponseAre you Katrina Lake, LAC?
Katrina is a very gifted healer and a very compassionate doctor!! I absolutely would like to recommend her to all my friends and come back anytime when I am in need.
×Post a ResponseAre you Katrina Lake, LAC?
Katrina is super kind and patient. When I run late she always tells me not to worry (and really means it) which helps me not to stress too much or drive fast. I went to her because she works with my IVF doc, Dr Nelson, and because we had a low probability of getting pregnant. We did Acupuncture throughout egg retrieval and got pregnant on the first try... With twins! Katrina has been great and easy to work with, and while other accupuncturists I went to hurt, she has a gentle touch.
×Post a ResponseAre you Katrina Lake, LAC?
Ahhhhh-maaaazzzzzinng!!! Katrina is for sure one of a kind. Very knowledgeable, compassionate, and an awesome practioner. I trust her 100% and know that she thinks about MY best interest above all else. If you ever have the pleasure of seeing her you won't be disappointed I can.promise you that!!! ???
×Post a ResponseAre you Katrina Lake, LAC?

How was your experience with Katrina Lake?

• Acupuncture