Katie Talbert, PT

Katie Talbert, PT

Physical Therapy  ·
Female
Katie Talbert, PT is a physical therapist in Durham, NC and has been practicing for 6 years. She graduated from Duke University School Of Medicine in 2012 and specializes in physical therapy.

4709 Creekstone Dr Ste 250

Durham, NC 27703

Learn about Katie Talbert

This content was provided by Katie Talbert "I enjoy interacting with my patients and helping them achieve their rehabilitation goals. I first became interested in physical therapy while working in an orthopedic clinic as an aide during college. I grew up in Mobile Alabama and received my undergraduate degree from Auburn University. I met my husband at Auburn and we then moved to North Carolina where I attended Duke University for physical therapy training. My husband and I enjoy running together and exploring downtown Durham. We attend and are very active at The Summit Church where my husband is a pastor."

• Physical Therapy

Katie Talbert does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Duke University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2012

Katie Talbert has no awards or honors listed.

Katie Talbert has no media or publications listed.

Katie Talbert does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Katie Talbert and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Katie Talbert's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Katie Talbert?

How was your experience with Katie Talbert?