Katie Volkers, RN

Katie Volkers, RN

Nursing (Clinical Nurse Specialist)  ·
Female
Katie Volkers, RN is a clinical nurse specialist in Austin, TX. She specializes in nursing (clinical nurse specialist).

1400 N Interstate 35 Ste 310

Austin, TX 78701

Learn about Katie Volkers

This content was provided by Katie Volkers "In third grade, I declared I wanted to be a scientist. It wasn't until high school that I turned in my chemistry set and found my passion for studying the brain. Later in my Junior year, we were allowed to choose a book from the New York Times best-seller list to present to the class. I chose a memoir from Dr. Oliver Sacks, a renowned neurologist, who wrote about several cases which demonstrated the plasticity of the brain. I also appreciated the human story of these illnesses, and how helping people cope and thrive within the context of disease was something I would love to do."

• Nursing (Clinical Nurse Specialist)

Katie Volkers does not have any board certifications listed.

Education data for Katie Volkers is unavailable at this time.

Katie Volkers has no awards or honors listed.

Katie Volkers has no media or publications listed.

Katie Volkers does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Katie Volkers and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Katie Volkers' Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Katie Volkers?

How was your experience with Katie Volkers?