Katie Boylan, FNP

Family Medicine ·  Female

Katie Boylan

Katie Boylan, FNP is a family medicine specialist in Corrales, NM. She specializes in family medicine and nursing (nurse practitioner).

Make an appointment

Katie Boylan accepts

Katie Boylan accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico
Triwest

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for New Mexico

Check if Katie Boylan treats your condition or procedure

Katie Boylan's conditions and procedures:

• COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • High Cholesterol
  • Injection Therapy
  • Lipomas Sebacious Cyst Removal
  • Medical Marijuana
  • Pneumonia
  • Weight Loss Management

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Katie Boylan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Katie Boylan

87.75510204081633%

Katie Boylan?
Katie Boylan's Performance
What People Say About Katie Boylan, FNP
Tried to enroll as a new patient. Took a couple of months to get an appt. and an appt. was set for a month and half later. My appt. was then cancelled three times going into 2 more months. On the fourth rescheduled appt., I was scheduled with a new provider in her office without letting me know that she was doing this. I just received a text message of the appt. with a new provider. I decided to enroll as a new patient with another provider.
I'm very sorry to hear about your experience with...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Katie Boylan, FNP?
I've been seeing Katie for a few years. I was having issues for about 2 years and was physically and mentally declining. I gained a lot of weight from what was going on. I had seen 3 or 4 doctors before her that kept saying i was fat and needed to lose weight. When i saw her the first time i was a babbling idiot just needing help. She took the time to figure out what was going on. It was pretty bad. But she's got me up and going again so i now have more good days.
×Post a ResponseAre you Katie Boylan, FNP?
Best doctor I have ever had, she is one of the few doctors that actually care about her patients. She took care of both my wife and myself. She continued the meds we needed, got the refferals I needed, she was very knowledgeable with some meds my wife and I were thinking about trying. She is just an overall great doctor and I agree with all the comments ppl have left about her. I hope to never have to change doctors again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Katie Boylan, FNP?
This was my first appointment with Katie following an insurance change. She was attentive and listened carefully to me, and at no point did I feel rushed. She has begun a good course of care, and I look forward to being under her care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Katie Boylan, FNP?
I love Dr. Boylan she is so great very professional and makes you feel comfortable addressing concern without judgement, has amazing care for all patients. Her time is limited however she is a mother and I 100 percent respect that and understand our kids are only little once and spending time with them is important!
×Post a ResponseAre you Katie Boylan, FNP?
I have avoided my health for several years due to the bad office experiences I've encountered in the past. After seeing Dr. Boylan, I could've kicked myself for not finding her sooner! Shecwas so attentive, non-judgemental, concerned, educated, professional and showed geniune empathy towards my medical issues. My new medications are working wonderfully and I got diagnosed for conditions that I never thought I would ever have. Her office is beautifully decorated and the staff is AMAZING!
×Post a ResponseAre you Katie Boylan, FNP?
I am part of the Katie fan club as well. She is so nice, patient, informative and friendly. I felt at ease to talk to her completely open about any issues. Also wanted a primary physician that was close to get to, and that would get to know me. Did not want to be a number in the typical medical rat race that we have all gotten used to. Many of us came from another wonderful caring Doctor with a "country" type office. We are used to being seen timely and getting full attention from our Doc.
×Post a ResponseAre you Katie Boylan, FNP?
Katie and her assistant were very helpful and got me in for an appointment quickly. Katie listened and was helpful in giving me alternative medications which would be less invasive over a long period of time. She is the one stop shop I have been looking for. John Corrales, NM
×Post a ResponseAre you Katie Boylan, FNP?
What a refreshing difference! From the first phone call to the office, to filling out paperwork, to seeing the provider, everything was exceptional. I felt heard, and felt as though the provider will actually know me when I return, Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Katie Boylan, FNP?
I would recommend Katie for minor issues. She has limited office hours which makes it difficult to get in to see her.. Her staff, Tryce, is very warm and welcoming. Katie asked many questions prior to exam to understand the issue fully, offered recommendations and indicated a follow up if issue doesn't resolve. Felt rushed towards the end of the appointment. Appreciate Tryce and her friendly demeanor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Katie Boylan, FNP?
A very small office with only 1 provider and limited days of office hours. Nonetheless, she is pleasant, attentive, schedules 1/2 hour with each patient, open to alternative medicine, and generally seems like a holistic provider. I like this personal kind of office and a provider I can trust. Only drawback will be getting in to see her on an urgent basis.
×Post a ResponseAre you Katie Boylan, FNP?
My first visit with Katie Boylan was easy. efficient and comfortable. A very comfortable and effective experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Katie Boylan, FNP?
Kate was the FIRST doctor in years to actually LISTEN to what I needed. For years doctors have wanted to send me directly to physical thereapy, completely ignoring my reminder that I had a significant injury and they should actually ask for an X-ray first-so I don’t get pulled and stretched in ways that could do more damage. She heard me very clearly a after an X-ray, I was quickly referred to the right specialist. THANK YOU! Her front office person is warm and friendly and the office is clean.
×Post a ResponseAre you Katie Boylan, FNP?
Katie was very thorough in talking with me during my first visit. I felt comfortable and she was engaged and interested in my health. I would definitely recommend Katie Boylan to family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Katie Boylan, FNP?
I've visited her office twice, both times the appointment was on time, my issues were addressed and was treated to my satisfaction. I have recommended her to other family members looking to establish a Primary Care Provider
×Post a ResponseAre you Katie Boylan, FNP?
Dr Boylan obviously cares about her patients. she gave me referrals i neededand encouraged me to move to a biologic medicine. Changed my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Katie Boylan, FNP?
I don't really like going to Doctors, but Boylan is very easy to talk to and very helpful with answers. It was a quick visit, I didn't have to wait around, which I appreciate. I will definitely see her again if I need anything.
×Post a ResponseAre you Katie Boylan, FNP?
Ms. Boylan was professional, but also personable. She listened to my concerns and provided feedback about possible underlying medical issues, and I felt good about her follow-up plan.
×Post a ResponseAre you Katie Boylan, FNP?
Would definitely recommend Katie Boylan. She and her staff were excellent and made my first visit very pleasant. All I could ask for in a PCP after having to find someone new because my long time doctor retired.
×Post a ResponseAre you Katie Boylan, FNP?
Wow. An actual physician that treats patients like human beings. She's kind, caring, understanding. She listens and doesn't judge you. Katie Boylan is by far the best I've ever seen and I've seen many doctors. All the reviews are correct, she's amazing!! I was so nervous and she put me at ease right away. Plus she was great with my daughter who was with me. I wish more physicians cared like she does. Truly a blessing. Thank you Katie! You're an angel.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Katie Boylan?

Compare Providers