Katie Boylan, FNP

Katie Boylan, FNP

Family Medicine  |
Female
Katie Boylan, FNP is a family medicine provider who practices in Corrales, NM.

4940 Corrales Rd Ste 200

Corrales, NM 87048

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico
  • Molina Healthcare
  • Presbyterian Health Plan

Learn about Katie Boylan

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Katie Boylan does not have any board certifications listed.

• COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • High Cholesterol
  • Pneumonia

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Mexico.

Education data for Katie Boylan is unavailable at this time.

Katie Boylan has no awards or honors listed.

Katie Boylan has no media or publications listed.

Katie Boylan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Katie Boylan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Katie Boylan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Katie Boylan to family and friends
Katie Boylan's Performance
in Rio Rancho, NM |
What a refreshing difference! From the first phone call to the office, to filling out paperwork, to seeing the provider, everything was exceptional. I felt heard, and felt as though the provider will actually know me when I return, Highly recommend.
I would recommend Katie for minor issues. She has limited office hours which makes it difficult to get in to see her.. Her staff, Tryce, is very warm and welcoming. Katie asked many questions prior to exam to understand the issue fully, offered recommendations and indicated a follow up if issue doesn't resolve. Felt rushed towards the end of the appointment. Appreciate Tryce and her friendly demeanor.
Albuquerque |
A very small office with only 1 provider and limited days of office hours. Nonetheless, she is pleasant, attentive, schedules 1/2 hour with each patient, open to alternative medicine, and generally seems like a holistic provider. I like this personal kind of office and a provider I can trust. Only drawback will be getting in to see her on an urgent basis.
Corrales |
My first visit with Katie Boylan was easy. efficient and comfortable. A very comfortable and effective experience.
in Corrales, NM |
Kate was the FIRST doctor in years to actually LISTEN to what I needed. For years doctors have wanted to send me directly to physical thereapy, completely ignoring my reminder that I had a significant injury and they should actually ask for an X-ray first-so I don’t get pulled and stretched in ways that could do more damage. She heard me very clearly a after an X-ray, I was quickly referred to the right specialist. THANK YOU! Her front office person is warm and friendly and the office is clean.
Katie was very thorough in talking with me during my first visit. I felt comfortable and she was engaged and interested in my health. I would definitely recommend Katie Boylan to family and friends.
Albuquerque, NM |
I've visited her office twice, both times the appointment was on time, my issues were addressed and was treated to my satisfaction. I have recommended her to other family members looking to establish a Primary Care Provider
Albuquerque, NM |
Dr Boylan obviously cares about her patients. she gave me referrals i neededand encouraged me to move to a biologic medicine. Changed my life.
Albuquerque, NM |
I don't really like going to Doctors, but Boylan is very easy to talk to and very helpful with answers. It was a quick visit, I didn't have to wait around, which I appreciate. I will definitely see her again if I need anything.
Rio Rancho, NM |
Ms. Boylan was professional, but also personable. She listened to my concerns and provided feedback about possible underlying medical issues, and I felt good about her follow-up plan.
in Corrales, NM |
Would definitely recommend Katie Boylan. She and her staff were excellent and made my first visit very pleasant. All I could ask for in a PCP after having to find someone new because my long time doctor retired.
in BERNALILLO |
Wow. An actual physician that treats patients like human beings. She's kind, caring, understanding. She listens and doesn't judge you. Katie Boylan is by far the best I've ever seen and I've seen many doctors. All the reviews are correct, she's amazing!! I was so nervous and she put me at ease right away. Plus she was great with my daughter who was with me. I wish more physicians cared like she does. Truly a blessing. Thank you Katie! You're an angel.
in Albuquerque |
She took the time to talk to me and get a history of my health issues and actually listened to me about wanting to treat my health issues as holistically as possible.
Albuquerque, NM |
Very personable and took the time to get to know me.
Albuquerque, NM |
What a great addition to our Village! Office is just around the corner from house. Katie sets time to do an un-rushed, attentive appointment, which I've not experienced in a very long time. I look forward to having Katie be my primary provider.
Corrales, NM |
Small office within Pharmacy but very friendly and Katie seemed very thorough.
in Corrales |
Katie is one of the only healthcare providers I have ever had that spent time with me and developed a plan of care that we both understood. I have full confidence in her care and her understanding of all of my comorbidities. I feel fortunate in this healthcare market to have been referred to her loving care. She is awesome.
in Corrales, NM |
Katie is knowledgeable and compassionate and she displayed great familiarity with all the conditions I mentioned to her. I look forward to my next appointment with her.
in Albuquerque, NM |
Katie was great! Very thoughtful and willing to work with my schedule...looking forward to working with her as my primary care partner!
in Albuquerque, NM |
I previously went to Urgent care for a throat issue Ive been having and they basically just shoved me out the door and said I was fine. Dr. Boylan took a lot of time with me and immediately noticed an issue and started us on a diagnostic plan. She is great to work with and takes the time to actually care about your health unlike some doctors unfortunately. I highly recommend Katie.
Albuquerque, NM |
Dr. Boylan was very thorough. I left her office feeling like my doctor actually cared about my health. I'm very pleased to have her as my primary care physician.
in Rio Rancho |
Katie goes above and beyond to help get you right. She listens to you as a person not a number. Katie is very kind person. I sent my daughter to her as well and my daughter was just as impressed with the knowledge Katie has and how easy it was for her to be comfortable with talking with a provider. In all my years of dealing with PCP's, Katie has been the best ever and I recommend her to everyone.
in Corrales, N |
She was on time, friendly, asked thorough questions, and instilled me with confidence in her ability to either diagnose issues or send me to the proper specialist.
Corrales, NM |
This was my initial visit to the clinic. Katie was very professional, knowledgeable and thorough. She did not rush me and answered my questions. Her assistant was quite helpful in assisting me with the paperwork and referrals. The clinic is conveniently located in Corrales, and I recommend Katie as a family practitioner.
in Albuquerque, NM |
She takes time to listen to all of my concerns.
in Rio Rancho NM |
The single most frustrating thing about moving to NM, has been the search for a competent provider! I've found her!! Ms Boylan is great! She listens and discusses options with you. And Tressa is a wonder...so kind and helpful. If you're tired of doctors that are too busy for you, or you are tired of being a number and not a name, visit her NOW!
in Rio Rancho, NM |
Very knowledgeable and friendly. I like that her office does not have that "corporate" feel. Visiting Ms. Boylan is more like having a conversation about my health as she listens to you instead of just telling me what I need. Her staff is excellent too.
in Rio Rancho, NM |
Katie is very prompt, courteous, and a great listener. She spends as much time as needed to review your specific issues, and recommends a game plan, if necessary. When it comes to recommending other physicians, she and her staff (Tryce) always reviews your ins requirements to be certain the Dr's are within your network so there are no surprises. I'm so fortunate to have found Katie after I moved to Rio Rancho from NY.
in Rio Rancho NM |
Katie is a very kind, smart, thorough, and compassionate practitioner. She takes the time to listen, and really cares about the health of her patients.
Corrales, NM |
Easy and fast. Very proficient.
Have you seen Katie Boylan, FNP?
Are you Katie Boylan?