Kathy Santon, APRN

Kathy Santon, APRN

Psychiatric Nursing (Clinical Nurse Specialist)  ·
Female
Kathy Santon, APRN is a psychiatric clinical nurse specialist in Avon, IN. She specializes in psychiatric nursing (clinical nurse specialist), nursing (registered nurse), and more.Read her story

4265 E Main St

Avon, IN 46123

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois

Learn about Kathy Santon

Kathy Santon's bio

This content was provided by Kathy Santon "I have been a psychiatric nurse practitioner since 1983. I have worked in many different psychiatric positions in several different facilities. I have worked in psychiatric mental health facilities, state mental hospitals, psychiatric inpatient units, and outpatient clinics. I have taught psychiatric nursing at Ball State University, IVY Tech, and Indiana University. I have been a nurse supervisor, inpatient director, and staff development coordinator. But the role that I enjoy most is working directly with patients in an outpatient facility. I own my business and have several other practitioners and therapist who work with me. I am also a mother and grandmother. I have taken in rescue animals for the past 25 years. I love all animals especially dogs, cats and horses. "

This content was provided by Kathy Santon "I am a firm believer in treating each of my patients with respect and dignity.  I have always been a very good listener and will allow each patient to provide me with the information that he feels necessary.  I do not push patients to tell me more than they are comfortable with.  I understand that coming to a psychiatric practitioner is a major life decision and that it takes courage to open up with someone you have just met.   i want my patients to feel welcome and accepted.  I do not make snap judgments about diagnoses or conditions.  I want to provide the best psychiatric care possible.  "

• Psychiatric Nursing (Clinical Nurse Specialist)
  • Nursing (Clinical Nurse Specialist)
  • Nursing (Registered Nurse)

Kathy Santon does not have any board certifications listed.

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Medication Management
  • Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Indiana University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1978
  • Indiana University-Purdue University / Indianapolis
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1983

Kathy Santon has no awards or honors listed.

Kathy Santon has no media or publications listed.

Kathy Santon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Kathy Santon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Kathy Santon's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Kathy Santon

4.4

Kathy Santon?
Kathy Santon's Performance
What People Say About Kathy Santon, APRN
She really listens and discusses treatment options and the pros and cons of any drugs she is prescribing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathy Santon, APRN?

How was your experience with Kathy Santon?