Kathy Mauro, MS

Kathy Mauro, MS

Counseling  ·
Female  ·
Kathy Mauro, MS is a counselor in Davie, FL. She graduated from Nova Southeastern University and specializes in counseling, marriage & family therapy, and more.Read her story

1775 S Flamingo Rd

Davie, FL 33325

Learn about Kathy Mauro

Kathy Mauro's bio

This content was provided by Kathy Mauro "I believe that all recovery and healing must take place holistically; body, mind and spirit. As a compassionate faith-based therapist, my focus is on creating a genuine collaborative relationship with my clients. I am dedicated to providing a respectful, non-judgmental environment in order to create real and lasting opportunities for positive life change.My goal is to provide individuals, couples and families with holistic care, compassionate understanding, and quality service during times of difficulty, challenge and change.I hold a Bachelor's degree of Psychology from Florida International University and a Master's degree specializing in Mental Health Counseling from Nova Southeastern University. Some of the evidenced based therapies I practice are solution-focused, cognitive- behavioral, and biblical-based Christian counseling. In addition, I have experience with trauma-focused interventions, relational conflict resolution and life skills training.I am also the director of the Women's Ministry program at Calvary Lighthouse United. As a Women's Ministry director for some 20 years now, I am experienced with issues related to women including: sexual abuse, identity and adjustment issues, relational challenges, spiritual identity, anxiety and mood disorders. I believe it is a sacred gift to be entrusted to provide psychological care for another and I count it a genuine honor and privilege to be a part of another individual's healing process. License No. and State: IMH12819 Florida"

This content was provided by Kathy Mauro "For many people coming for counseling is a last resort in a series attempts to find relief from overwhelming challenges or emotional and psychological healing. Most feel they have lost a sense of hope, meaning or purpose. If that's where you find yourself today, let me encourage you that hope is possible again! At New Life Counselng, we believe that there is always hope for positive life change regardless of the personal struggles or seemingly insurmountable circumstances you may find yourself in today. Our mission is to provide our clients with the support, compassion and practical help needed to live a new and better life. This website is designed to give you information about who we are, what we do and how you can contact us today to begin your journey to healing, help and new life. Today is a new day, one in which our paths have crossed. Hope can start today!"

• Counseling
  • Christian Counseling
  • Individual Counseling
  • Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Psychological Trauma
  • Relationship Counseling
  • Women's Counseling

Kathy Mauro does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services

• University Hospital-The Pavilion
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2014
  • Nova Southeastern University
    Medical School | Graduated

Kathy Mauro has no awards or honors listed.

Kathy Mauro has no media or publications listed.

Kathy Mauro does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Kathy Mauro and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Kathy Mauro's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Kathy Mauro?

How was your experience with Kathy Mauro?