Kathy Guerra, LPC

CounselingFemale

Counseling

Kathy Guerra, LPC is a Counselor in Saint Louis, MO. Her office accepts new patients.

Kathy Guerra, LPC
11715 Administration Dr Ste 101 Saint Louis, MO 63146

Compare with other Counselors

Compare Kathy Guerra with our nearby Counselors at .

These providers are on the medical staff of .

Kathy Guerra's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Kathy Guerra

4.4

Kathy Guerra is a nice woman who I found to be a poor therapist. She was resistant to wearing a mask at my request, and called my request for her to ear one during our session "paranoid." She had agreed to read some documents I sent her prior to our session, but didn't do so because she's "a Type A and is just so busy." Kathy also stated that transsexuality was removed from the DSM due to "a cacophony of [cultural] ****." At the end of our session, she told me that I had to stop worrying about other people and that now I could go forward with a new way of thinking. A professional should know that they cannot completely change the outlook of a mentally ill patient after just one session. Kathy was mistaken about accepting my insurance, but she refunded me completely for our time. I greatly appreciated this professionalism and accommodation in addition to her welcoming demeanor, but I can't recommend Kathy Guerra as a therapist due to her close-minded nature.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Bob – Apr 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathy Guerra, LPC?
I met Kathy about a year and a half ago when my boyfriend and I were having some tough relationship issues. She worked with us as a couple as well as with him one on one. She brought out so many underlining issues that was causing problems and helped us work on them. In the end, she made me see my worth as a woman and helped me take steps to provide some happiness in my life. Kathy is highly recommended and such a thoughtful, caring professional woman who has a passion for helping others! ??
Lisa Mesplay – Aug 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathy Guerra, LPC?
From day one I’ve felt extremely comfortable with Kathy. Since seeing Kathy, I am more goal oriented, finding out where my patterns are coming from, getting on the right path to my vision, being more productive, and believing that I can achieve everything I’ve always wanted. I am extremely grateful for all her help.
J.D. in St. Louis – Jun 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathy Guerra, LPC?
I highly recommend Kathy as a counselor. She has been a wonderful sounding board for me as I worked through my divorce and family issues.
O Fallon, MO – Aug 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathy Guerra, LPC?

How was your experience with Kathy Guerra?

Kathy has 30 years experience in most all relationships and family situations along with training methods  that work on all levels. Since we as humans...Read more

• Counseling
  • Anxiety Disorders
  • Psychological Trauma

BOSTON UNIVERSITY
Boston University School Of Medicine

Is Kathy Guerra, LPC accepting new patients?

Kathy Guerra, LPC generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Kathy Guerra's profile to make an appointment.

Does Kathy Guerra, LPC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Kathy Guerra accepts your insurance.

What are Kathy Guerra, LPC's top areas of care?

Kathy Guerra frequently treats Adolescent Depression, Depression Relapse, and Postpartum Depression. See all procedures and conditions Kathy Guerra treats.

Where is Kathy Guerra, LPC's office located?

Kathy Guerra's office is located at 11715 Administration Dr Ste 101, Saint Louis, MO 63146. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Kathy Guerra, LPC offer telehealth services?

Kathy Guerra has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Kathy Guerra, LPC?

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Missouri

Check if Kathy Guerra treats your condition or procedure

Kathy Guerra's conditions and procedures:

• Adolescent Depression
  • Depression Relapse
  • Postpartum Depression

Kathy Guerra accepts

Kathy Guerra accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Coventry Health Care
Coventry Health Care of Missouri

11715 Administration Dr Ste 101 Saint Louis, MO 63146

Compare with other Counselors

Compare Kathy Guerra with our nearby Counselors at .

These providers are on the medical staff of .