Contact provider for availability

Kathryne Buchanan, BCBA

Behavior Analysis ·  Female

Kathryne Buchanan
7840 Madison Ave Ste 150 Fair Oaks, CA 95628

Kathryne Buchanan, BCBA is a behavior analyst in Fair Oaks, CA. She specializes in behavior analysis.

Kathryne Buchanan accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Kathryne Buchanan treats your condition or procedure

• Behavior Analysis

Kathryne Buchanan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Kathryne Buchanan

Kathryne Buchanan?
Kathryne Buchanan's Performance
What People Say About Kathryne Buchanan, BCBA
My son and I is so loving Dr. Kathryne! It change my son's life and mine. She is a professional with the training and experience to help you through your issues, but her easy, open manner makes you feel safe and comfortable in her space. I'll be grateful to her my whole life. May every autism family be as blessed as ours has been.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryne Buchanan, BCBA?
Dr. Kathryne Buchanan offers a great service. I personally appreciate all the work she does. My child get an awesome support from her. She taught me how to understand my son's behaviors, engage in his world and how to let him lead me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryne Buchanan, BCBA?
I recommend families with Autistic child to try Kathryne Buchanan. To be honest, we continue the attitude and strategies that we learned from her as part of our lifestyle! Let me say that it's "life changing" and such a more peaceful and happier way to live!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryne Buchanan, BCBA?
Love working with Kathryne. She is professional, organized, flexible and understanding. She gave me and my child tools to help us cope with the challenges we face. Her patience and kindness is unequaled. I owe so much of my child's progress to her. I can't express enough gratitude for what she's doing to support our family and change our lives. I highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryne Buchanan, BCBA?
Thanks heaven for Dr. Kathryne. I had so many questions about my daughters condition and she helped me all the way through, answered every question I had and helped me understand everything clearly with progress and goal in mind. In the end, my daughter made a great progress. We are so grateful for all you've done. Thanks.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryne Buchanan, BCBA?
Working with Dr. Kathryne Buchanan was great. She genuinely builds a great relationship. Very professional, accessible and helpful. She is well matched with the needs of my son. Its now easier to understand and communicate with our precious son. I would strongly recommend Kathryne Buchanan to any families seeking services for their child, who is looking to work in a positive, professional caring environment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryne Buchanan, BCBA?
I just wanted to take the time to thank the team that worked with my child. We are very grateful for all of you and your help with child's progress. Through this process you all have been supportive and absolutely wonderful. You will have a special place in our hearts. Thank you very much!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryne Buchanan, BCBA?
My son has improved so much. He has not thrown as many tantrum. His verbal skills have improved, and so has his understanding of words. He was always affectionate, but his caring and lovingness have extended not just to us, but to outside family as well. Thank you very much to Dr, Kathryne!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryne Buchanan, BCBA?
Kathryne has been amazing for my son. They helped teach him the tools necessary to help him grow and be independent. Everyone is friendly and it feels like a giant family. Thank you for the overwhelming care and service!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryne Buchanan, BCBA?
This is a wonderful place. They have been so great to our son and so helpful. The staff is nice and respectful, and they always have a smile on their faces. We couldn’t ask for better people, thank you! Kathryne was really personable and highly skilled!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryne Buchanan, BCBA?
Kathryne is a kind person, she is very open about things and taught us many things about the condition of my son. She is very detailed about all here information. Everything is easily explained. Highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryne Buchanan, BCBA?
I finally found one with bedside manner & professionalism! Kathryne help me solve all my doubts and fears when it comes to my exceptional dearest child. There is always hope and she explains everything clearly. She really listens and cares and thinks out of the box. You could not ask for a better experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryne Buchanan, BCBA?
Her approach brings new light into family patterns that are deeply healing. She is knowledgeable, wise and very professional. I could have never been able to see some things that she helped me to see and I feel much more connected and compassionate toward my son, and myself. Definitely a good move to see her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryne Buchanan, BCBA?
Kathryne has been such a blessing to my family! She is very warm caring and honest. The transparency of their services and the level of professionalism with families and children are exceptional as well! I highly recommend Kathryne as she always treat her patients right.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryne Buchanan, BCBA?
I can't thank you enough in assisting and helping us and my sweet darling's growth and improvement in her overall well being. The level of care provided and depth in knowledge is incomparable. They also consistently work to create an individualized experience. Extremely helpful for the population they serve. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryne Buchanan, BCBA?
She is a very caring professional, engaging, patient and helpful in the toughest situation my family endure. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't have known how to deal with it. At the moment we are excited and hopeful to face challenges as we are learning and getting the moral support we need. Thanks a lot! Highly Recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryne Buchanan, BCBA?
Everybody here is doubtlessly great and so caring, tender-hearted and helpful. Even the other parents/families here are super affirmative, we acknowledge each other, give support on the kids and how they are doing. These providers consistently work to create an individualized experience for each client to achieve the client's goals. Thanks for helping us overcome this challenge.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryne Buchanan, BCBA?
I find them very gentle and genuine after interacting with them. Love everything about their program. Gradual improvements on my child's behavior has always been a delight. We truly appreciate everyone's effort and commitment. I can't thank you enough Kathryn and the rest of the team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryne Buchanan, BCBA?
Thank you for the extra ordinary care, respect and kindness the entire you and your crew showed every time we visit the center. It was always a challenging time for me and my husband but you made it easier. Thank you so so much.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryne Buchanan, BCBA?
In general had an extraordinary involvement with Dr. Buchanan. We've been going by her center for two or three times and I was never been baffled with the service we received from them. My child was diagnosed with autism and we never regret taking my kid to Sacramento Autism. She was friendly, proficient and exceptionally mindful to her patients. I truly acknowledge what Dr. Buchanan did to us.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Kathryne Buchanan?

Compare Providers