Kathryn Streer-Seidler, MSW

Kathryn Streer-Seidler, MSW

Counseling  ·
Female
Kathryn Streer-Seidler, MSW is a counselor in Tucson, AZ. She specializes in counseling, inpatient mental health counseling, and more.Read her story

430 N Tucson Blvd

Tucson, AZ 85716

• Golden Rule

Learn about Kathryn Streer-Seidler

Kathryn Streer-Seidler's bio

This content was provided by Kathryn Streer-Seidler "I have worked with children ages birth to six for over 29 years. After earning my Bachelor's of Science from the U. of A. I worked as a preschool teacher and then for 13 years with children ages 0-5 with developmental disabilities and their families primarily in the home setting. This lead to a desire to want to concentrate on the attachment and bonding system, motivating me to return to school to earn a Masters in Social Work from ASU. I began the New Visions for Families program at Easter Seals Blake Foundation (ESBF), contracting with the public behavioral health system to provide Child-Parent Relationship Assessments and Therapy for reunification services for children removed from parental custody by the DES/Department of Child Safety. After working 23 years at ESBF, I now work solely in my private practice, Crianza Counseling at Independent Behavioral Health Associates. I became a Certified Clinical Family Trauma Specialist in January of this year through the The Arizona Trauma Institute. I am also rostered in Child Parent Psychotherapy through the Child Trauma Research Program, University of California, San Francisco. I have provided professional development throughout the state of Arizona on topics related to assessment of children birth to age 6, Early Childhood Mental Health, Attachment, Child Trauma, Brain Development, and Testifying in Court. I am endorsed by the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners to provide Clinical Supervision. Providing Reflective Clinical Supervision has been a favorite part of my work, helping other therapists as they work towards clinical licensure. "

This content was provided by Kathryn Streer-Seidler "Working with children I have a Family Sysyems approach, always meeting first with parents/primary caretakers to gather background information on the child's developmental and family history. Children under age 3 who are non-verbal are always seen with the parent present.

When seeing adult clients, my approach is more wholistic, working within the client's treatment goals, integrating mind, body, and spirit"

• Counseling
  • Couples Counseling
  • Grief and Bereavement
  • Inpatient Mental Health Counseling
  • Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Social Work

Kathryn Streer-Seidler does not have any board certifications listed.

• Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Pediatric Counseling
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University Of Arizona, Bs In Family Studies
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Casa De Los Ninos With Dr. Chuck Chiverton
    Internship Hospital | Completed

Kathryn Streer-Seidler has no awards or honors listed.

Kathryn Streer-Seidler has no media or publications listed.

Kathryn Streer-Seidler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Kathryn Streer-Seidler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Kathryn Streer-Seidler's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Kathryn Streer-Seidler

4.4

Kathryn Streer-Seidler?
Kathryn Streer-Seidler's Performance
What People Say About Kathryn Streer-Seidler, MSW
Kathryn is a knowledgable and professional therapist that is creative with engaging my child. We have seen her for a year and a half.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Streer-Seidler, MSW?
Kathryn has served as a counselor for both of my children for many years now and they just love her! She is so gentle, patient and kind they feel like they can trust her with their feelings. She works hard to create the right environment to support each of their very different needs, which...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Streer-Seidler, MSW?
Ms. Seidler has been seeing my son for almost a year. I work with therapist on a professional level and I chose to use Ms. Seidler for my son’s personal care. She is very caring and my son trusts her which says a lot.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Streer-Seidler, MSW?
Mrs. Seidler was recommended as a family therapist to help with extreme conflicts between me, my daughter and my grandson. After listening to each of us, she explained our different life stages: developmental (grandson); maturity (daughter) and elder (me). She begins each session recapping what...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Streer-Seidler, MSW?
She started working with my son, and then myself. She has helped us both immensly! My son has learned to use words for emotions.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Kathryn Streer-Seidler?