Kathryn Streer-Seidler, MSW

Counseling ·  Female

Kathryn Streer-Seidler

Kathryn Streer-Seidler, MSW is a counselor in Tucson, AZ. She specializes in counseling, inpatient mental health counseling, and more.

Make an appointment

Kathryn Streer-Seidler accepts

Kathryn Streer-Seidler accepts the following insurance:

Golden Rule

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Kathryn Streer-Seidler treats your condition or procedure

Kathryn Streer-Seidler's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Attachment Disorders
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Autism
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Pediatric Behavior Disorders
  • Pediatric Counseling
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Working with children I have a Family Sysyems approach, always meeting first with parents/primary caretakers to gather background information on the child's developmental and family history. Children under age 3 who are non-verbal are always seen wit...

• Counseling

4.4

Kathryn Streer-Seidler?
Kathryn Streer-Seidler's Performance
What People Say About Kathryn Streer-Seidler, MSW
Kathryn is a knowledgable and professional therapist that is creative with engaging my child. We have seen her for a year and a half.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Streer-Seidler, MSW?
Kathryn has served as a counselor for both of my children for many years now and they just love her! She is so gentle, patient and kind they feel like they can trust her with their feelings. She works hard to create the right environment to support each of their very different needs, which contributes to her effectiveness in helping them to understand both their own behavior and the behavior of others. Having her on our team has increased the health and well-being of our entire family!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Streer-Seidler, MSW?
Ms. Seidler has been seeing my son for almost a year. I work with therapist on a professional level and I chose to use Ms. Seidler for my son’s personal care. She is very caring and my son trusts her which says a lot.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Streer-Seidler, MSW?
Mrs. Seidler was recommended as a family therapist to help with extreme conflicts between me, my daughter and my grandson. After listening to each of us, she explained our different life stages: developmental (grandson); maturity (daughter) and elder (me). She begins each session recapping what each of us has expressed, then offers suggestions for change and gives us "homework." I appreciate this responsibility and marked changes in our family; I also look forward continuing family sessions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Streer-Seidler, MSW?
She started working with my son, and then myself. She has helped us both immensly! My son has learned to use words for emotions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Streer-Seidler, MSW?
My son has been seeing Kathryn for about 18 months and she has been very supportive and helpful to him in managing difficult emotions. Kathryn is a knowledgeable, competent, and professional therapist and we are grateful to have connected with her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Streer-Seidler, MSW?
I spent almost 6 months looking for someone to come see my niece in our home. When I first met Kathryn I knew she was the one for our family. She came to our home for our first meeting just to sit with my Husband and I. She has always responded to our questions with great understanding. Kathryn is very much loved by our 5 children. Even though she sees our niece and our daughter once a week all of the children ask every day "Is Miss Kathryn coming over?" She has helped our girls in so many ways
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Streer-Seidler, MSW?
Kathryn has been great for my daughter and my son . She actually cares about my kids . She respects my decision to not always agree with her. Gives me the information but let's me make the best decision for my child . We met Kathryn under very stressful times and she has been very good to us and our children.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Streer-Seidler, MSW?
Kathryn is always prompt, is excellent at listening and helping us problem solve, and has a gentle, nurturing approach to her counseling. We appreciate her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Streer-Seidler, MSW?
Having my stepson see Kathryn for therapy was a great decision. She was able to connect wth him and establish a trusting therapeutic relationship from the very first visit. She responds in a timely manner to our emails between appointments, and coaches us by giving parenting advice. My stepson (8) always looks forward to seeing Kathryn. We are grateful that she takes insurance. And that she has the availability to work with us!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Streer-Seidler, MSW?
Very untrustworthy. Makes no attempt to connect to kids. Threatens with police to an 11 year old autistic boy which resulted in him forced to see his father by screaming and now child cannot wait to be of age to leave his father for good. not a therapist but someone who gets paid for sessions only
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Streer-Seidler, MSW?

How was your experience with Kathryn Streer-Seidler?

Compare Providers