Kathryn Miller, LCSW

Couples Counseling ·  Female · Age 49

Kathryn Miller

Kathryn Miller Therapy

22 Parman Pl San Antonio, TX 78230

Kathryn Miller, LCSW is a couples counselor in San Antonio, TX. She specializes in couples counseling, marriage & family therapy, and more.

Kathryn Miller accepts

Kathryn Miller accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice
Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Kathryn Miller treats your condition or procedure

• Grief
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Perinatal Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress Management

Kathryn has received several A since the first year she opened her practice.  The first was " The Current's Finest" 2012,  Best Couples Therapist, 3 years in a row,  Best Psychotherapist 2015, Best Counselor, and many more.

• Couples Counseling

4.3

Kathryn Miller?
Kathryn Miller's Performance
What People Say About Kathryn Miller, LCSW
Kathryn is amazing! She is a caring and resourceful practitioner who is constantly training to expand her repertoire and expertise, is quick to establish rapport but takes the time necessary to craft a meaningful and personally relevant therapeutic regime. I have been posted thousands of miles from home three different times since I began seeing her, and every time I'm in town she makes time in her busy schedule to accommodate me. My medical doctors don't do that!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Miller, LCSW?
I initially brought my 15 year old daughter that has a chronic illness to see Kathryn. After one session with my daughter Kathryn asked me if I could come back to meet with her myself. During our session I quickly realized I needed as much help, if not more, than my daughter. I feel fortunate to have found Kathryn. I have worked through so many things with Kathryn and continue to do so. She is a highly intelligent, very knowledgeable and caring therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Miller, LCSW?
She was able to get me in right away and is a great communicator. I am so happy to have found her. She makes me feel at ease and it is like talking to a friend rather than a therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Miller, LCSW?
Was very scattered and easily distracted during the sessions ( often taking personal phone calls or talking about her personal medical problems ) . She was unfortunately not well trained in the method I first saw her for, and she was highly dismissive and unprofessional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Miller, LCSW?
I found Kathryn through the Medicare Insurance site. She has help me with my depression and insomnia issues. Her feedback on certain has help me deal with the issues on hand. I would recommend Kathryn to family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Miller, LCSW?
Kathryn is a fantastic therapist. I have worked through so much with her and she always provides great feedback. I have a chronic illness and I would highly recommend her services for others in my situation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Miller, LCSW?
I only wish that I would had found Kathryn when I was a teenager. Her ability to quickly identify my (problems)thoughts that had been causing me to be anxious, trouble sleeping & probably a little depressed. She treated me in a professional manner, and has given me the best tips to overcome my troubled thoughts. She breaks things down to make my visits truly productive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Miller, LCSW?
I was recommended by a patient to Kathryn. I can see why she was pleased. I think that she has a very busy practice, but she seems to handle it like a pro. She has gone out of her way to accommodate her patients so that they do not go too long without seeing her. So, don't be discouraged when she sends you the patient portal. She is booked out for months. But, I am convinced she knows how to invent time as she will work on a Sunday evening if necessary.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Miller, LCSW?
Kathryn has been great to work with. After many tries with others it was great to find someone who cared about you a person and couple and didn't just ask you, how does that make you feel. Kathryn is highly educated and brings a wealth of knowledge into each session. Kathryn explains the scientific reasons behind how and who we are and how that effects our decision making.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Miller, LCSW?
I have been to several therapists I have never found anyone else as welcoming and seasoned at the same time. She has a ton ofknowedgd and insight. Smart lady
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Miller, LCSW?
Horrible communication! There is never a secretary to answer calls We’ve left messages and takes weeks to hear back. Got charged a no show fee even though I spoke with the so called new secretary and explained to her we would not be going in for the next scheduled appt because our insurance had not given us approval yet. This new person said she’d let Kathryn Miller know and she’d call me back. Never heard back from anyone AND got charged a no show fee. very strange and uncomfortable!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Miller, LCSW?
I found her to be an overall kind and well-meaning person, but she seemed extremely disorganized and distracted.. I only saw her 6 times, with the meetings all spaced 2 or 3 weeks apart. I found that after 6 visits with her I knew much more about her and her life than she did about mine - it was very awkward. She also randomly made me watch a video of her daughter dancing, and she sent me text messages (unrelated to the therapy) weeks after I had cancelled all my future appointments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Miller, LCSW?
Kathryn is the best therapist I have found after years of searching. She knows how to listen but she also responds because she is so highly knowledgeable on any possible topic. She is warm and sensitive and very understanding. Full of empathy, but she does not tolerate slacking. She is a perfect mix of everything someone wants to recover from mental health problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Miller, LCSW?
I have been a patient for approximately 6 months and I feel this has been a very wise decision. Kathryn is exceptional at simply listening to you, as well as giving meaningful insight. She seems to understand how to give the instruction needed, while remaining completely nonjudgmental. She is very caring and genuinely wants to see her patients succeed with their goals. I would and have encouraged others to seek her out if looking for someone in this field.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Miller, LCSW?
I have been seeing Kathryn for a little over six months, and she is the most effective therapist I have ever used. Not only is she a skilled listener, but she also takes time to question you on the root of what you're saying. She helps you understand the emotions behind your words, and helps you identify their causes. Time and time again, Kathryn has given me real and tangible 'homework' that has had a direct impact on my well being and progress as a client. I couldn't recommend her more!
clinician was extremely knowledgeable
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Miller, LCSW?

How was your experience with Kathryn Miller?

Compare Providers