Kathryn Miller, LCSW

Kathryn Miller
Telehealth services available

Kathryn Miller Therapy

22 Parman Pl San Antonio, TX 78230

Kathryn Miller, LCSW is a Couples Counselor in San Antonio, TX. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Kathryn Miller to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Couples Counselors in your area

"Kathryn has received several A since the first year she opened her practice.  The first was " The Current's Finest" 2012,  Best Couples Therapist, 3 years in a row,  Best Psychotherapist 2015, Best..."

- Kathryn Miller, LCSW

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Kathryn Miller treats your condition or procedure

• Grief
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Perinatal Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress Management

Kathryn Miller accepts

Kathryn Miller accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice
Preferred PPO

Kathryn Miller's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Kathryn Miller

4.3

Kathryn Miller?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (32)
  • Listened & answered questions (32)
  • Office environment (32)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (6)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (6)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (5)
Kathryn has been very helpful in helping me with various issues. In the years that I have been a patient of hers she has never failed at making me feel better after our sessions. Highly recommend her.
May 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Miller, LCSW?
Kathryn is a fantastic and knowledgable therapist who carefully listens to your issues and helps tackle the root causes of problems. She very much cares about her patients and has made herself available to meet even on short notice. In fact, during a particularly busy week she even made herself available on Easter evening to talk with me about a very pressing issue. She is very friendly and easy to talk to. She provides valuable tools to take with you after the sessions. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking a therapist in the San Antonio area.
Alex – Apr 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Miller, LCSW?
Working with Kathryn has truly made such a positive impact in my life. She's so genuine and kind. I never feel pressured or judged and I know she always has my best interests in mind.
Nov 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Miller, LCSW?
Kathryn is a true professional. She listens to what I have to say and is very non judgmental. Her advice is personal and focused on my specific issues and is not just a textbook answer. She’s very personable and willing to help.
Aug 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Miller, LCSW?
After spending some time seeking throughly for a Gottman therapist, we stumbled upon Kathryn-Miller, and we both concur that she is amazing. From being greeted by her wonderful receptionist to the welcoming comforting feeling in the office. Our experience has been nothing more than a godsend. We feel more invigorated than ever to spend another 30 years together. Put in the work, complete the assignments and you’ll live the change.. We’d highly recommend if your seeking direction in your relationship, feeling stagnant, see Mrs. Miller as soon as time allows. You’ll be pleased with her commitment. Seth and Viv
Seth and Viv – Feb 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Miller, LCSW?
Taking the first step can be confusing and overwhelming. But with Kathryn this was such an easy transition. She provides a level of comfort that makes it very easy to open up. She is a great influence and genuine and kind hearted. My husband and I have been with her for almost 2 years now and we couldn’t imagine going anywhere else. Utilizing the Gottman method in our daily interactions has helped us grow and strengthen our bond together. Dear Kathryn we can’t thank you enough thank you so much for all you do.
Lacy C – Nov 13, 2019
L, Thanks so much. Statements like these, make...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Miller, LCSW?
Kathryn is a great therapist who listens to your issues and helps you understand the root of the issues, so that you can work around the problem and find solutions yourself. She genuinely cares about her patients and their stories. Her office space is comfortable and inviting. She is very down to earth and easy to talk to. There have been many times I came to an appointment thinking I had nothing to share, but I ended up running over my session. I would recommend Kathryn to anyone experiencing personal issues or in need of a couples therapist. The tools she has given me to navigate my personal, professional, and love life are invaluable.
Rebekah A. – Oct 30, 2019
Kathryn Miller's Reply – Flag
I really appreciate your feedback! Means a lot.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Miller, LCSW?
I’ve been to several different therapists, but have never felt like I was in such good hands until I found Katherine through a referral. I came to her because of her skills using the Gottman method in couples counseling. However,My wife and I were fighting over who could see her individually. Katherine explained why it would not be in our best interest and referred us out to individual therapist. I felt that this was a testament to her To her ethics as well as her sincerity when it comes to helping improve her patients lives.
Anonymous – Oct 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Miller, LCSW?
Kathryn is well-educated, professional, kind-hearted and a great listener. She made me feel comfortable although I always felt therapy wasn't for me. During my sessions with her, she listened to my concerns and genuinely cared about helping me work through my trials. I would recommend her to anyone seeking therapy. She is wonderful and I'm so thankful for her!
Leslie – Oct 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Miller, LCSW?
Kathryn is amazing! She is a caring and resourceful practitioner who is constantly training to expand her repertoire and expertise, is quick to establish rapport but takes the time necessary to craft a meaningful and personally relevant therapeutic regime. I have been posted thousands of miles from home three different times since I began seeing her, and every time I'm in town she makes time in her busy schedule to accommodate me. My medical doctors don't do that!
Robin in TX – Feb 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Miller, LCSW?
I initially brought my 15 year old daughter that has a chronic illness to see Kathryn. After one session with my daughter Kathryn asked me if I could come back to meet with her myself. During our session I quickly realized I needed as much help, if not more, than my daughter. I feel fortunate to have found Kathryn. I have worked through so many things with Kathryn and continue to do so. She is a highly intelligent, very knowledgeable and caring therapist.
Cuero – Feb 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Miller, LCSW?
She was able to get me in right away and is a great communicator. I am so happy to have found her. She makes me feel at ease and it is like talking to a friend rather than a therapist.
Jan 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Miller, LCSW?
I found Kathryn through the Medicare Insurance site. She has help me with my depression and insomnia issues. Her feedback on certain has help me deal with the issues on hand. I would recommend Kathryn to family and friends.
San Antonio – May 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Miller, LCSW?
Kathryn is a fantastic therapist. I have worked through so much with her and she always provides great feedback. I have a chronic illness and I would highly recommend her services for others in my situation.
Anonymous in San Antonio, TX – May 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Miller, LCSW?
Kathryn has been great to work with. After many tries with others it was great to find someone who cared about you a person and couple and didn't just ask you, how does that make you feel. Kathryn is highly educated and brings a wealth of knowledge into each session. Kathryn explains the scientific reasons behind how and who we are and how that effects our decision making.
San Antonio – May 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Miller, LCSW?
I have been to several therapists I have never found anyone else as welcoming and seasoned at the same time. She has a ton ofknowedgd and insight. Smart lady
Livi a. – May 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Miller, LCSW?
Horrible communication! There is never a secretary to answer calls We’ve left messages and takes weeks to hear back. Got charged a no show fee even though I spoke with the so called new secretary and explained to her we would not be going in for the next scheduled appt because our insurance had not given us approval yet. This new person said she’d let Kathryn Miller know and she’d call me back. Never heard back from anyone AND got charged a no show fee. very strange and uncomfortable!
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Apr 18, 2018
I am so sorry to hear that you had such an awful...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Miller, LCSW?
I found her to be an overall kind and well-meaning person, but she seemed extremely disorganized and distracted.. I only saw her 6 times, with the meetings all spaced 2 or 3 weeks apart. I found that after 6 visits with her I knew much more about her and her life than she did about mine - it was very awkward. She also randomly made me watch a video of her daughter dancing, and she sent me text messages (unrelated to the therapy) weeks after I had cancelled all my future appointments.
Mar 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Miller, LCSW?
Kathryn is the best therapist I have found after years of searching. She knows how to listen but she also responds because she is so highly knowledgeable on any possible topic. She is warm and sensitive and very understanding. Full of empathy, but she does not tolerate slacking. She is a perfect mix of everything someone wants to recover from mental health problems.
Aga in San Antonio. – Feb 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Miller, LCSW?
I have been a patient for approximately 6 months and I feel this has been a very wise decision. Kathryn is exceptional at simply listening to you, as well as giving meaningful insight. She seems to understand how to give the instruction needed, while remaining completely nonjudgmental. She is very caring and genuinely wants to see her patients succeed with their goals. I would and have encouraged others to seek her out if looking for someone in this field.
Aimee in San Antonio, TX – Jul 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Miller, LCSW?

How was your experience with Kathryn Miller?

Kathryn has received several A since the first year she opened her practice.  The first was " The Current's Finest" 2012,  Best Couples...Read more

Kathryn Miller, LCSW, BCD CCTP, CBCDP, CTH,CAM, has about thirty years of clinical experience and holds the highest achievement in her field, Board...Read more

• Couples Counseling