Kathryn Hachuela, FNP

Gastroenterology (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female · Age 38

Kathryn Hachuela

Gastronterology Associates of Colorado Springs, LLP

1699 Medical Center Pt Colorado Springs, CO 80907

Kathryn Hachuela, FNP is a gastroenterology nurse practitioner in Colorado Springs, CO. She specializes in gastroenterology (nurse practitioner), nursing (registered nurse), and more.

Kathryn Hachuela accepts

Kathryn Hachuela accepts the following insurance:

American Republic
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Assurant Health
Commercial Insurance Company
Coventry Health Care
Golden Rule
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Guardian
Kaiser Permanente
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
Principal Financial Group

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Kathryn Hachuela treats your condition or procedure

Kathryn Hachuela's conditions and procedures:

• Gastritis
  • Gastroenteritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding
  • Hemorrhoid Removal
  • Neoplasm of Gastrointestinal Tract

• Gastroenterology (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Family Medicine (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Nursing (Registered Nurse)

Wright State University / Main Campus

Kathryn Hachuela's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Kathryn Hachuela

Kathryn Hachuela?
Kathryn Hachuela's Performance
What People Say About Kathryn Hachuela, FNP
Had the worst experience with this Clinic. I did not feel taken care of in the least and I had to repeat myself, my symptoms, and my situation several times. I feel that I was being rushed every visit, had paperwork that was not being filled out properly as well as some documents shredded before legal limits. Overall experience was Terrible, management was No help and relied on the nurses' assistant for information that was not being noted properly in my Chart
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Hachuela, FNP?
She is great strait to the point.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Hachuela, FNP?
She helped me discover that my gallbladder wasn't working correctly so I could get surgery. She also helped me with my gerds. And told me about being careful with my liver because it was fatty. She is very caring and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Hachuela, FNP?
Kathryn was very friendly and knowledgeable. She explained things very well and I felt very comfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Hachuela, FNP?
Katie is very thorough with information for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Hachuela, FNP?
Kathryn is a great listener! She carefully considered all my symptoms and came up with a plan to at least tide me over until I could see the doctor. doctor sonfirmed her treatment plan.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Hachuela, FNP?
Kathryn is absolutely amazing. She sets aside plenty of time to talk and understand what you are going through as a patient. I never feel rushed and although some of the symptoms are a little embarrassing, she makes you feel comfortable discussing it.
Katie is excellent!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Hachuela, FNP?
Very friendly and thorough. I have a few different issues and Ms. Hachuela took the time to listen to all my concerns. I felt as if she has a genuine concern for what her patients are going through
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Hachuela, FNP?
Kathryn is very attentive and patient, explaining everything and addressed all my concerns. I would not hesitate in recommending her to any of my friends and family, and I have no doubt about her competence and she has the utmost concern regarding the well fare of her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Hachuela, FNP?
I general, I have been very happy with my care, however, the last visit, I was VERY unhappy with the medical assistant who roomed me and got my vital signs. She was VERY rude. She was short and rude initially, and then she asked me "are you having any symptoms?" I began to tell her that I had been having some really bothersome reflux... She ROLLED HER EYES at me! I said, " I am sorry, is there a reason why you rolled your eyes at me?" She said "Ma'am, I asked you if you were having any symptoms
I'm sorry you were unhappy with the care provided...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Hachuela, FNP?
I would not recommend this NP to anyone. I was refused pain medicine for an incredibly painful condition and my referral to pain management has been pending for 6 days. After multiple visits for this condition to the ER, I feel I was not taken seriously, and have been brushed aside too often by this office and this NP. I had to suggest the medicine I am using now to her based on my own research. I am not a drug seeker, I am just a person in searing pain that wants to sleep through the night.
I am sorry you felt your needs were not met, that...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Hachuela, FNP?
Ms. Hachuela is very professional, skilled and takes the time to answer all my questions. Her treatment of my condition has help me immensely. I couldn't be more pleased.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Hachuela, FNP?
Kathryn is very thorough in her exam. She listens to you. She is very professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Hachuela, FNP?
I appreciated her assistance in answering all my questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Hachuela, FNP?
She listened to the problem , asked questions, and offered information. She took several tess, just in case other tings were going on,. When she found out the information she needed, gave me medicine to help stop the problem. She did this both visits.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Hachuela, FNP?
I was given Katie's phone number for any real concerns. I have left a message 6 days ago. The 2nd day a medical assistant called and asked a number of questions that my wife answered. She did not know the answers to my wife's questions & concerns. Said she would consult with others and call us back that p.m. That was last Tuesday and we still have not heard from anyone. I really don't know what to do???????? Can't really say if I could or could not make a recommendation. I like her but????
Keith please contact our office at 719-632-7101...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Hachuela, FNP?
SHE IS A VERY COMPASSIONATE HEALTHCARE PROVIDER AND SHE LISTENS TO ME AND MY CONCERNS. SHE IS COMMITTED TO HELPING HER PATIENTS AND I APPRECIATE THAT.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Hachuela, FNP?
This was the first time I had met with Kathryn Hachuela and I was very satisfied with all the answers she gave me. She seemed very knowledgeable and had conferred with Dr. Mitchell about my condition.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Hachuela, FNP?
I was very happy with the visit. She was knowledgable and concerned with good advice.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Kathryn Hachuela?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Kathryn Hachuela treats patients.

Compare Providers