Kathryn Hachuela, NP

Gastroenterology (Nurse Practitioner) •  Female • Age 39

Kathryn Hachuela

Gastronterology Associates of Colorado Springs, LLP

4110 Briargate Pkwy Ste 100b Colorado Springs, CO 80920

Kathryn Hachuela, NP is a Gastroenterology Nurse Practitioner in Colorado Springs, CO. She is affiliated with University of Colorado Health - Memorial Hospital Central. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Kathryn Hachuela to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Nurse Practitioners in your area

See similar Nurse Practitioners in Colorado Springs

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Kathryn Hachuela accepts

Kathryn Hachuela accepts the following insurance:

American Republic
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Assurant Health
Commercial Insurance Company
Coventry Health Care
Golden Rule
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Guardian
Kaiser Permanente
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
Principal Financial Group

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Kathryn Hachuela treats your condition or procedure

Kathryn Hachuela's conditions and procedures:

• Gastritis
  • Gastroenteritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding
  • Hemorrhoidectomy or Excision of Anal Tags
  • Neoplasm of Gastrointestinal Tract
  • Non-Surgical Treatment of Hemorrhoids

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Kathryn Hachuela, NP...

Offer weekend visits?

Offer an online patient portal?

Have free onsite parking?

Communicate via email?

Offer evening visits?

Kathryn Hachuela's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Kathryn Hachuela

Kathryn Hachuela?
What People Say About Kathryn Hachuela, NP
Katie is both very professional and very personable. She is caring, thorough, and conscientious.
Jun 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Hachuela, NP?
I was very impressed with Katie. She really listens; and when she tells you what she has observed and wants to happen, it is cogent, very thorough and very well explained. You couldn't ask for more. This whole office is incredible. We have been going there for years and it is always a pleasant experience. They're very good at putting people at their ease and exhibit a charming sense of humor in the office surroundings and products.
Ginger – Jun 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Hachuela, NP?
Katie listened to my health concerns, asked follow up questions, and clearly explained what steps would be taken in my treatment. She was so patient and kind. I felt very trusting in her advice.
Cindy Vaughn – May 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Hachuela, NP?
I felt Katie was concerned about my issues and took the time to answer my questions and offer a logical path of treatment. She was great!!!
Harold Appell – Mar 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Hachuela, NP?
Katy and the entire team were awesome. They go out of their way to make sure you are comfortable!
Tami – Mar 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Hachuela, NP?
Katie was wonderful. She spent time to really listen to me. She put me on a completely new path to figure out my gut issues I have had for years and so far it is working well. She's given me hope we might have found the answer to a lot. She spent time explaining things to me and gave me resources to learn on my own.
Feb 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Hachuela, NP?
Very professional and caring, Katie asked all the right questions. I highly recommend her.
Karen C – Feb 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Hachuela, NP?
She has been seeing me for a chronic condition which has caused a lot of stress and misery for me. Ms. Hachuela has been endlessly patient and compassionate, and has gone above and beyond to check in with me, and be proactive regarding my treatment. She has answered every question (even if they were dumb ones!), and takes her time in office visits to make sure everything is understood and that I'm comfortable- I have never felt rushed, or that our appointment was hurried through. Two months ago I ended up in the ER and even though she was off that day and out of the office, she reached out to check in with me. The relief I felt knowing I had someone who cared so much was palpable. She has never made me feel like I am a hassle or a pain, and has consistently put me at ease about this condition, even when I'm feeling really anxious and sad. I cannot recommend her enough! She is an absolute gem and I feel so lucky and thankful to be under her care.
E Fine – Feb 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Hachuela, NP?
I was very impressed with Katie’s listening, reviewing and exploring my symptoms and health. She stayed focused & relevant with her recommendations.
Cheryl – Feb 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Hachuela, NP?
Katie was absolutely awesome!! She listened intently while taking copious notes as I described my symptoms. She was caring and didn’t discredit anything I was describing. I left feeling like she genuinely cares about my health and well-being. I am grateful to her for her advice and kindness.
Feb 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Hachuela, NP?
My visit with Katie was extremely helpful. She is very knowledgeable, patient, and understanding. She took the time to listen to everything that I had to say without rushing me. Katie then offered me alternative approaches to treat the cause of my symptoms after learning that I am more interested in taking a functional medicine approach and that I would prefer not to take more medicine. She was very knowledgeable in both the traditional medical model and functional medicine model. I was so relieved, encouraged and pleasantly surprised by my visit with her. I would highly recommend her to anyone!!
Regan – Jan 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Hachuela, NP?
I was extremely pleased to meet NP Hachuela. I have been dealing with these issues for years and for the first time, I feel someone listened to me and got to the root of the problem. I would highly recommend NP Hachuela and Dr. Mitchell.
Lori P – Jan 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Hachuela, NP?
Katie is very intelligent, pleasant, efficient and thorough. I can’t recommend her and my whole experience highly enough!
Jan 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Hachuela, NP?
I was so nervous to meet with her, as I feel like I’ve explained my health issues a trillion times but have yet to hear any real feedback. She listened to what I was saying, and made notes the whole time. She was quiet as I was talking, and you could tell she was thinking of how to proceed. She ordered labs for me, and gave me a couple take-home tests. Though this was my first visit, I feel comfortable seeing her again and having her help figure out what is wrong with me! I highly suggest Katie if you wish to feel like you are being heard!
Brittni Bottorff – Dec 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Hachuela, NP?
I have met with Katie (Kathryn ) twice in the past few years. Each visit is educational, advisory and compassionate. I trust Katie's medical knowledge and ability to communicate to the patient without rushing through the appointment.
Donna – Nov 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Hachuela, NP?
I appreciate how concerned and knowledgeable Katie is. She has a very approachable demeanor and is easy to talk to. She specifically was helpful to me recently and went as far as giving me her personal number to relay to my other doctors office regarding a more urgent concern before an upcoming surgery. I would 100% refer my family/friends to her because of how genuinely concerned she is with her patients care. The office itself is very clean and comfortable. The only downfall to this office is that it is very difficult to actually speak to someone when you call (even a receptionist) and it is frustrating when you leave a message for an MA and never receive a call back.
Nov 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Hachuela, NP?
Excellent! Kathryn was professional, knowledgable & concerned with helping me. The office was well run and I never felt rushed.
Elaine Ausmus – Oct 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Hachuela, NP?
Kathryn was friendly and knowledgeable. She explained things clearly and checked with me the next day to be sure I was ok.
Colorado Springs – Sep 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Hachuela, NP?
Katie listened to me, asked good questions, was very personable, and was very kind.
Sep 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Hachuela, NP?
Kathryn was very friendly, informed, and timely. She was most informative about what could be causing the problem and the potential treatment plans and my role in it. Thank you, Kathryn!
Sheila Walker – Sep 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Hachuela, NP?

How was your experience with Kathryn Hachuela?

• Gastroenterology (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Family Medicine (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Nursing (Registered Nurse)

Wright State University / Main Campus

More Information

• Does Kathryn Hachuela communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Kathryn Hachuela communicates via email

• Does Kathryn Hachuela offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Kathryn Hachuela offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Kathryn Hachuela offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Kathryn Hachuela offers an online patient portal

• Does Kathryn Hachuela have free onsite parking?

Yes, 1 patient said they have free onsite parking

• Does Kathryn Hachuela offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Kathryn Hachuela offers weekend visits

• Does Kathryn Hachuela offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Kathryn Hachuela offers evening visits