Kathryn Forbes-Fisher, MSW

Social Work ·  Female

Kathryn Forbes-Fisher
24 Front St Exeter, NH 03833

Kathryn Forbes-Fisher, MSW is a social worker in Exeter, NH. She specializes in social work and clinical social work.

Kathryn Forbes-Fisher accepts

Kathryn Forbes-Fisher accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana

2.1

Kathryn Forbes-Fisher?
Kathryn Forbes-Fisher's Performance
What People Say About Kathryn Forbes-Fisher, MSW
I was given Kathy’s name by our family physician. He had great things to say about Kathy and her work with his patients. After knowing Kathy for two years I couldn’t agree more with his assessment. Kathy is an incredibly passionate and caring therapist. She has helped my two teenage daughters tremendously and I couldn’t be happier with my experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Forbes-Fisher, MSW?
Went to see Kathy for court ordered family therapy after coming out of a long and very messy divorce with my ex-wife. The process has not been easy. Our kids suffered tremendously during the divorce as they were the only thing left connecting the two of us. Kathy always tried her best to be fair and hear us both out, let us vent. Even when the dice didn't roll in my favor I knew Kathy had the best interests of our two children in mind. Court ordered therapy is just a tough place to be.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Forbes-Fisher, MSW?
Kathryn is an experienced and incredibly competent therapist. I have seek Kathryn for over five years and could not be happier with the progress we've made together. I was moved to write this review because I am truly shocked by these negative reviews. I know one aspect of Kathryn's work deals with high conflict divorces where parents are ordered by the courts to seek help. I'm guessing these negative reviews come from this population of people.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Forbes-Fisher, MSW?
Kathy's relationship w/the family courts is strong. Run! Court ordered family therapy many times is not covered by insurance. Kathy uses this as a opportunity to charge more than double what she would for therapy covered by insurance. My family went once @ 5PM. Kathy's dress, she wore all day, was on inside out & backwards. The entire time I was trying to figure out why there was a tag on the front of her dress just under her neck. This women is no help and can't even get herself together.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Forbes-Fisher, MSW?
Wish I had seen these reviews before I made an appointment as they are very telling. Kathy Forbes Fisher is not familiar with researched based practice, nor does she use ethical principles to guide her practice. She is not familiar with symptoms or treatments of common mood disorders, such as depression. Her approach does more damage than good, as you can see by these reviews how many people who have walked away hurt. It is shocking that she is still practicing after this many negative reviews.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Forbes-Fisher, MSW?
I have had many therapists over the years. Kathy is one of the most patient and knowledgeable providers out there.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Forbes-Fisher, MSW?
Quack quack quack steer clear..does more damage than good
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Forbes-Fisher, MSW?
This woman is a mess. She was very rude, not helpful in the slightest, not supportive. Oddly unprofessional- I would never work with her again. Find someone better. She doesn't listen and seems to be all about money. Encouraging more and more appointments, with no results. She also had difficulty keeping track of appointments and tried billing me as a "no show" for an appointment she did not confirm with me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Forbes-Fisher, MSW?
Avoid, Advoid this woman! If the court orders a parent coordinator, ask the court to choose a different Pc. This woman is bias, cruel, unfair, unprofessional, and clearly not working for the best interest of the child.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Forbes-Fisher, MSW?
The best therapist in NH. Hands down.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathryn Forbes-Fisher, MSW?

How was your experience with Kathryn Forbes-Fisher?

• Social Work