Kathryn Antolin, LMFT

Kathryn Antolin, LMFT

Sex Therapy  ·
Female  ·
Kathryn Antolin, LMFT is a sex therapist in Las Vegas, NV. She specializes in sex therapy, marriage & family therapy, and more.Read her story

9205 W Russell Rd Ste 240

Las Vegas, NV 89148

• Beacon Health Strategies
  • Value Options

Learn about Kathryn Antolin

Kathryn Antolin's bio

This content was provided by Kathryn Antolin "I provide Telemedicine, confidential online therapy for clients living in California and Nevada. My office is located in Las Vegas, Nevada. Iam a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in both California and Nevada and I have been licensed in Florida. I specialize in sex therapy and I am currently accepting clients with sexual related issues. I am undergoing specialized training and supervision to become a Board-Certified Sex Therapist by AASECT (American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors, and Therapists). For over a decade, I have worked with families, couples, and individuals of all ages who sought help to tackle the difficulties in their lives. By working together, most of my clients have found the direction in life that they prefer and desire for themselves. I believe in every individual's ability to live the lives they see for themselves and I believe that couples and families can overcome difficulties, heal pain, and successfully navigate through their relationships. With my help, we can travel through a therapeutic journey of discovery, healing, and solutions and work towards that life you desire. "

This content was provided by Kathryn Antolin "My experience has provided me with an understanding of relationships, interactions, and behaviors. I have helped couples, families, and individuals with a variety of issues. Therapy is not a one size fits all deal; therefore, I welcome your uniqueness and I hope to use that in a therapeutic journey that fits YOU!"

• Sex Therapy
  • Couples Counseling
  • Individual Counseling
  • Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Mental Health

Kathryn Antolin does not have any board certifications listed.

• Couples Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Sex Therapy

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• University Of Nevada
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2008

Kathryn Antolin has no awards or honors listed.

Kathryn Antolin has no media or publications listed.

• Tagalog

Kathryn Antolin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Kathryn Antolin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Kathryn Antolin's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Kathryn Antolin?

How was your experience with Kathryn Antolin?