Kathleen Vigano, PA-C

Physician Assistant (PA)FemaleAge 39

Kathleen Vigano, PA-C is a Physician Assistant in Fremont, CA. She is affiliated with Washington Hospital. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Kathleen Vigano to book an appointment.

Kathleen Vigano

Washington Clinicwarm Springs

46690 Mohave Dr Fremont, CA 94539

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Physician Assistants in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Hospital Satisfaction
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Kathleen Vigano treats your condition or procedure

Kathleen Vigano's conditions and procedures:

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Acne
  • Allergic Disorders
  • Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Breast Exam
  • Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Warts

Kathleen Vigano accepts

Kathleen Vigano accepts the following insurance:

Hill Physicians Medical Group

Kathleen Vigano's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Kathleen Vigano

4.0

Kathleen Vigano
My name is Sally and I am a former patient of Katie Vigano’s. Mrs. Vigano has been my primary source of care for eleven years, and I was utterly devastated to find out she would no longer be working for Washington Hospital, and therefore would no longer be on my medical team. This was an unbelievable shock, and I cried very much with sadness and frustration in my heart. There are many things that Mrs. Vigano has done for me that attest to the kind of doctor and person that she is. For example, she diagnosed me with Ankylosing Spondylitis and got me treatment immediately. I have been able to get my exams when it was convenient for me, she has given me many same day referrals, appointments the same day as I call, always returns my calls in person, and so much more. I am 62 years old and I have never had any doctor go the extra mile with care as Mrs. Vigano has for me all this time.
Sally. – Aug 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathleen Vigano, PA-C?
I've been seeing Katie for the last two years, and she has been such an excellent health care provider! Not only is Katie knowledgable in her field, but is kind, patient, and empathetic. She's always taken the time to listen to any of my concerns and addresses them in a way that I can understand without feeling patronized. I don't feel like just another number to Katie, but a person with real health concerns, and that's something that I've not experienced often in healthcare. If you're looking for a health care provider that cares about your health and well-being, Katie is your girl! I recommend her to every friend I have in the Bay Area!
Lakin – Jul 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathleen Vigano, PA-C?
Kathleen Vigano has been my trusted physician for many years. She is attentive and caring. Always listens to all of my concerns and never makes me feel rushed. She is very thorough and offers many solutions to my inquires. Katie has the best bedside manner. I am so thankful I found her. I will continue to seek her medical guidance for many years to come.
Jun 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathleen Vigano, PA-C?
Where do I begin? Kathie has taken care of my health for years and I would not go to anyone else. I have been in the best hands and the best health since I have been seeing her. She takes her time with you in her visit, provides the best care and will respond to your health concerns. She is on top of the required medical items for my age and follows it through. When I reach out to her on the portal, she responds quickly and professionally. I trust my health in her hands and blessed to have her to take care of my health which is the most important item in my life. Without our health we have nothing!!!!
Rosana Johns – Oct 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathleen Vigano, PA-C?
Katie is amazing! Whenever I see her I always feel at ease. She’s compassionate and always takes time to hear me; answers all my questions and provides me with information. I trust her and am thankful for all she has done for me and my family. I highly recommend her!
May 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathleen Vigano, PA-C?
Let me start by saying I have seen a few different physicians in the past year and all have left me feeling unheard, misunderstood, and untreated. However, Katie is the first one to actually sit down and really listen, she asked questions that showed she was truly understanding and her knowledge of not only western medicine but alternative medicine as well, is astounding. She was kind and offered me several treatment options to find one that best suited my situation. I hope she can remain my provider for a long time. Thanks doc
Jan 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathleen Vigano, PA-C?
If I could give 10 stars I would. I've been seeing Katie for the last four years. She is the first medical provider that I actually feel really comfortable with. She has also seen my child at the Washington Pediatric office. I felt compelled to write this review, after finding some negative comments, from some {likely negative} people. Katie is quite a breath of fresh air in my opinion. I am very thankful to have found her. She is a very compassionate and knowledgeable provider, which is why I trust her with my family.
Sep 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathleen Vigano, PA-C?
The doctor was unwilling to provide further diagnostics. She showed little care and refuse to provide further support.
Aug 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathleen Vigano, PA-C?
Absolutely amazing! Myself and my two children have been with Kathleen Vigano for almost 8 years now and I wouldn't go anywhere else. I discovered her at the Newark clinic and followed her over to the Warm Springs clinic. She Always takes time to listen to both myself and even my kids complaints, and she even takes the time to play with them a little to ease their tension. I never wait more than 5 min in the waiting room, or between procedures. She always has the warmest smile on her face, shows compassion and true concern, and checks everything thoroughly from head to toe. I couldn't dream of having a better provider and will always appreciate everything she has done for me and my family over the years! <3
Miranda in Fremont, CA – Jun 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathleen Vigano, PA-C?
Listens to me and I never feel rushed and she helped me out with my diet to affect my health. Was nice to see someone that was open to paleo and functional medicine stuff.
Apr 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathleen Vigano, PA-C?
Doesn't listen to you or your accomplishments Very condescending and the worst bedside manner I've ever encountered
Mar 18, 2019
Dear Sir or Miss, I am sorry to hear that you...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathleen Vigano, PA-C?

How was your experience with Kathleen Vigano?

Communication, trust and respect are essential to having a lasting and positively impactful relationship with my patients.  I have been in Family...Read more

Katie Vigano was born and raised in Fremont, California. She relocated to the Santa Monica area for nearly six years where she obtained her Registered...Read more

• Physician Assistant (PA)
  • Functional Medicine