Kathleen Rapp, LCSW

Kathleen Rapp, LCSW

Psychotherapy  ·
Female  ·
Kathleen Rapp, LCSW is a psychotherapist in Solana Beach, CA. She specializes in psychotherapy, clinical social work, and more.Read her story

767 Academy Dr

Solana Beach, CA 92075

• Medicare

Learn about Kathleen Rapp

Kathleen Rapp's bio

This content was provided by Kathleen Rapp "While I am originally from the Catskill Mountain area of NY state, I have made San Diego my home since 1982 coming west after graduate school. I worked with developmental disabilities and providing services to seniors prior to beginning a private practice in 1994. From 1994 to 2000 I was a psychotherapist with a group, PsyCare of San Diego. In August of 2000 I began my own private practice in Solana Beach. While I treat many different mental health challenges such as depression, OCD, anxiety, ADHD and bipolar disorder at this point I specialize in doing EMDR and helping clients who have Asperger's or features of autism. I offer a monthly support group for spouses of people with Asperger's."

This content was provided by Kathleen Rapp "I offer highly individualized care that meets my clients where they are while we work together on a plan for forward movement.  I utilize both traditional and non-traditional techniques depending on the preferences of my clients as well as what is needed given your challenges. I offer EMDR, EFT, mindfulness and other energy/spiritual techniques in addition to talk psychotherapy if desired by my clients.  I also treat the whole person including relationships, exercise, sleep, diet, activities and profession as these areas have a major impact on mental health."

• Psychotherapy
  • Adolescent Psychology
  • Clinical Social Work
  • Marriage & Family Therapy

Kathleen Rapp does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
  • Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Therapy
  • Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for California.

• Rochester Institute Of Technology
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1978
  • West Virginia University
    Other Education | Completed 1982

Kathleen Rapp has no awards or honors listed.

Kathleen Rapp has no media or publications listed.

Kathleen Rapp does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Kathleen Rapp and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Kathleen Rapp's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Kathleen Rapp to family and friends
2 total reviews

Kathleen Rapp's Performance

Are you Kathleen Rapp?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Clinical Psychology