Kathleen Page, MA

Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting) ·  Female

Kathleen Page

Kathleen Page, MA is an audiology (hearing aid fitter) in Smithtown, NY. She specializes in audiology (hearing aid fitting) and hearing instruments.

Make an appointment

Kathleen Page accepts

Kathleen Page accepts the following insurance:

Medicare

• Pediatric Hearing Loss
  • Sensorineural Deafness
  • Tinnitus
  • Tympanometry

For over 25 years HEARS Audiology has been helping those in Eastern and Western Suffolk County of Long Island improve their quality of life through better hearing. Being a solo practitioner, Kathleen Page, continues to strive to offer each and every ...

• Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting)
  • Hearing Instruments

Kathleen Page?
Kathleen Page's Performance
What People Say About Kathleen Page, MA
RecentMost Helpful
Kathy is very knowledgeable, patient, and accommodating. She explains things well and is a pleasure to work with. Her office is always one of my favorites to be a patient at.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathleen Page, MA?
I have hearing loss in both ears and wasnot able to find hearing aids that were functional, comfortable, and improved my hearing in various environments. That changed when I found H.E.A.R.S. Audiology in Smithtown, NY. Kathy Page and her staff are remarkably friendly, demonstrate expertise, and are willing to work with you to find the best hearing aids at the best price. H.E.A.R.S. provides continued monitoring of my hearing and offers free checkups. They provide great personal service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathleen Page, MA?
Kathy Page has been my audiologist for two years. I have a very difficult hearing loss and she has been so patient with me trying to give me the most out of my hearing aids. I would recommend her highly to anyone in need of audiology services. Mrs Freddie Borock
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathleen Page, MA?
I have been very pleased with my care over the past 8 years and highly recommend Kathleen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathleen Page, MA?
Excellent experience. Very comfortable, friendly, and non-threatening atmosphere. Kathleen Page explained the hearing test results and took the time to answer all my questions in a caring and professional manner, with no pressure to purchase hearing aids. I tried on some hearing aids in the office and noticed a difference in my hearing right away. I made the decision to trial a pair of hearing aids, and I am so glad I did. It has been 6 mos., I can hear so much better, and nobody can see them!
Great service
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathleen Page, MA?
Hears audiology has been taking care of my hearing needs for about 8 years during which time I have received courteous, pleasant, caring and professional care at its best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathleen Page, MA?
I have been going to Kathleen Page for over four years and I am very satisfied with the service she has provided.Her office is very pleasant and her staff excellent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathleen Page, MA?
I was pleasantly surprised with my experience at HEARS AUDIOLOGY in Smithtown. The warm welcome that I received from both the receptionist and the audiologist immediately put me at ease. The hearing test was very thorough and the audiologist explained the test results in a way that I could understand. She took all the time I needed to answer all my questions and I never felt rushed or pressured. If I ever need to purchase hearing aids, you can bet I will be returning to HEARS.
Thank you for your kind review. We strive to...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathleen Page, MA?

How was your experience with Kathleen Page?

H.E.A.R.S. Audiology, P.C.