Dr. Kathleen Munsell, PHD

Dr. Kathleen Munsell, PHD

Clinical Psychology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Kathleen Munsell, PHD is a clinical psychologist in Fresno, CA. She specializes in clinical psychology and neuropsychology.

1617 W Shaw Ave Ste E

Fresno, CA 93711

• Anthem Blue Cross
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • Delta Health System
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Munsell

This content was provided by Dr. Munsell "I believe that the individual has the power to change any aspect of their life with education and support.  That support can come in many forms as can knowledge.  I am here to help with both when the individual is ready.

The individual's concerns are important to me because without understanding their position I cannot help them on their path to feeling better.  I attempt to keep your wait to be seen at a minimum.  I am very busy and not always available to speak on the phone but I provide many ways to reach me and ask that you be patient in getting my response.  I provide telemedicine when there is a hardship of getting into the office.  I also provide a way to reach me by text, phone, or e-mail.

Appointments can be made on the internet and do not require interaction with me.  This allows the individual to proactive in getting treatment as quickly as possible.  I also bill insurance as a courtesy but encourage all patients to call their insurance to be sure that I am a covered provider for mental health outpatient care."

• Clinical Psychology
  • Neuropsychology

Dr. Munsell does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD Testing
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Pediatric Counseling
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for California.

• California State University At Bakersfield
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2000
  • Torrance State Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2006
  • Alliant International University-Psychopharmacology
    Other Education | Completed 2008
  • California School Of Professional Psychology
    Other Education | Completed 2006

Dr. Munsell has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Munsell has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Munsell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Munsell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Munsell's Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Munsell to family and friends

Dr. Munsell's Performance

Like i was stating I'm primary custodial parent and the audacity to violate my custody order, her response was i don't have it. A lie because when we first filed the intake forms for my daughter I in her office i provide her with the current custody order. She allows my Ex husband to book all...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
She has been very helpful in my care. Has a creative mind. She has helped with my working environment and the necessary accommodations needed for the job.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
The time, attention, and care I have received from Dr Munsell since I met her in 2012 has been life-changing for me. She was the first mental health professional to extensively test and evaluate me in order to give me an accurate diagnosis - no therapist or psychiatrist I'd seen ever went to those...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
We love her! She has helped our son so much. We were at a lost when we came to her, after trying so many places and not getting anywhere. She quickly found out what was going on and helped him. She is amazing, very down to earth and genuinely cares. All of these qualities are very rare to find...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option15thumbs down icon option2
Are you Dr. Munsell?

Nearby providers with similar experience