Contact provider for availability

Dr. Kathleen McNulty, PHD

Clinical Psychology ·  Female

Dr. McNulty
20 W Ridgewood Ave Ste 5 Ridgewood, NJ 07450

Dr. Kathleen McNulty, PHD is a clinical psychologist in Ridgewood, NJ. She specializes in clinical psychology.

Dr. McNulty accepts

Dr. McNulty accepts the following insurance:

Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield

Likelihood to recommend Dr. McNulty

Dr. McNulty?
Dr. McNulty's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kathleen McNulty, PHD
Dr. McNulty was quick to answer my call and scheduled my appointment promptly. I highly recommend her. She is very nice, kind and generous.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathleen McNulty, PHD?
Dr. McNulty is highly recommended by myself and my family. She was able to diagnose and treat a combination of symptoms. We are grateful as we had been to 3 prior mental health professionals.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathleen McNulty, PHD?
Dr. McNulty answered my call immediately. She spent time on the phone with me understanding what my needs were, what the reason for my call was and was able to schedule an appointment for me that same week. She was thorough with her questions, answered my questions regarding insurance and treatment. Dr. McNulty is a highly competent psychologist who cares deeply for her patients. She recommended some reading that was spot on for my primary issue. Thank you Dr. McNulty!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathleen McNulty, PHD?
Dr. McNulty is the best! She worked with me regarding insurance which these days is very challenging. She was extremely generous in working out my insurance issues. She attended to my emotional and psychological needs with compassion and skill. I could tell she was/is a seasoned psychologist. I noticed someone (Laura) wrote that Dr. McNulty asked what insurance she had. That is a basic, normal question asked at all Doctors' offices. It's too bad you lost out on one of the best psychologists.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathleen McNulty, PHD?
Dr. McNulty has been in practice for 30+ years. My first experience meeting with Dr. McNulty was very comfortable. My issues required knowledge in a specific area, compassion and the ability to support me while interfacing with many other professionals. I more than appreciate her availability and responsiveness. She goes above and beyond for her patients. I highly recommend her to ALL.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathleen McNulty, PHD?
Dr. McNulty was quick to return my call. She was genererous with her time. I was impressed that she not only took time to understand my needs, she also accomodated my schedule to the best possible. I felt very comfortable at my fist session and I highly recommend Dr. McNulty. She is generous, kind, compassionate and a skilled psychologist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathleen McNulty, PHD?
Dr. McNulty extended her time and energy beyond my expectations. She was very professional and courteous. On my initial phone call to her she spent 20-30 minutes with me understanding what my specific needs were. I highly recommend her. I started treatment and I am extremely satisfied.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathleen McNulty, PHD?
I tried to reach out to her and her first response was I'm very booked right now. What is your insurance? I responded and she ignored it. That to me is very unprofessional. When someone is seeking help you don't do that.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathleen McNulty, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. McNulty?