CounselingFemale

Pressley Ridge

121 Locust St Harrisburg, PA 17101

Kathleen Kohlhaas is a Counselor in Harrisburg, PA. Be sure to call ahead with Kathleen Kohlhaas to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Kathleen Kohlhaas treats your condition or procedure

Kathleen Kohlhaas accepts

Kathleen Kohlhaas accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth
Personal Choice PPO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
KeyCare PPO
Capital Blue Cross

Kathleen Kohlhaas' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Kathleen Kohlhaas

Kathleen Kohlhaas

I found Kathleen on the Psychology Today website. I had recently moved back to Pennsylvania and was in a very dark place. I had never sought out therapy before and wanted to see if it would make a difference, although I was concerned that I would not know what to say. I booked a session with Kathleen and from the first few minutes she made me feel so comfortable that my story just came tumbling out. She listened and encouraged me to talk even though my thoughts were scattered and rambling. Somehow she made sense of what I was saying and provided me the feedback I needed to unjumble my thoughts and work towards a recovery plan. Within 3 months time, I was a different person. Happy, mentally in a much better place, and physically healthier. Kathleen was amazing and I would recommend her to anyone who is struggling.
Kim in Harrisburg, PA – May 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathleen Kohlhaas?

How was your experience with Kathleen Kohlhaas?
Provider explaining information to patient

• Counseling

Does Kathleen Kohlhaas accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Kathleen Kohlhaas accepts your insurance.

Where is Kathleen Kohlhaas's office located?

Kathleen Kohlhaas' office is located at 121 Locust St, Harrisburg, PA 17101. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Kathleen Kohlhaas offer telehealth services?

Kathleen Kohlhaas has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Kathleen Kohlhaas?

Pressley Ridge121 Locust St Harrisburg, PA 17101