Kathleen Harwood, MS

CounselingFemaleAge 61

Counseling

Kathleen Harwood, MS is a Counselor in Verona, WI. Her office accepts new patients.

Kathleen Harwood, MS
6705 Wesner Rd Verona, WI 53593

Compare with other Counselors

Compare Kathleen Harwood with our nearby Counselors at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Make an appointment at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago today at (312) 820-0151.

These providers are on the medical staff of Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Kathleen Harwood's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Kathleen Harwood

Kathleen Harwood

I have been meeting with Kathleen for the past two years for trauma. She is simply just the best. She is so caring and completely non-judgmental. She always listens so profoundly and gives great advice. She has helped me through some of the darkest times of my life and I can’t thank her enough. I would highly recommend her to anyone.
Apr 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathleen Harwood, MS?
I have been seeing Kathleen for about a year now. She’s truly amazing. I have struggled through relationships, identity support and overall mental and emotional health with her support. She listens, gives helpful and meaningful advice, and really the tools to help guide me. When I’m with Kathleen I know she really cares for my well being and my future. I highly recommend her.
Brittany in Madison , WI – Mar 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathleen Harwood, MS?
I have been meeting with Kathleen biweekly or monthly for the past 3 years. She has always been supportive and helpful. She provides practical advice when it's appropriate, but also just listens when that's what I need. As I continue my relationship with Kathleen, she remembers what is important to me, and makes an effort to continue to get to know me better.
Feb 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathleen Harwood, MS?

How was your experience with Kathleen Harwood?

I work from a Person-Centered, Positive and Strength-based approach. I believe that relationships can be a primary method of healing and I focus on forming...Read more

Kathleen has a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology from the University of Wisconsin-Platteville and Master of Science degree in Community Counseling...Read more

• Counseling
  • Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Psychological Trauma
  • Relationship Counseling
Less...

What other Counselors practice nearby?

Click here to compare with other Counselors.

What are Kathleen Harwood, MS's top areas of care?

Kathleen Harwood frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Anxiety. See all procedures and conditions Kathleen Harwood treats.

Where is Kathleen Harwood, MS's office located?

Kathleen Harwood's office is located at 6705 Wesner Rd, Verona, WI 53593. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Kathleen Harwood, MS offer telehealth services?

Kathleen Harwood has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Kathleen Harwood, MS?

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Wisconsin

Check if Kathleen Harwood treats your condition or procedure

Kathleen Harwood's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Attack
  • Pediatric Behavior Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues