Dr. Kathleen Erbeck, DC

Chiropractic •  Female • Age 66

Dr. Erbeck
5 Cold Hill Rd S Ste 18 Mendham, NJ 07945

Dr. Kathleen Erbeck, DC is a chiropractor in Mendham, NJ. She specializes in chiropractic and chiropractic nutrition.

Dr. Erbeck's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Erbeck

Dr. Erbeck?
Dr. Erbeck's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kathleen Erbeck, DC
Dr. Kathy Erbeck is a wonderful chiropractor. She has helped me with my lower back pain and has also helped my children trendously with their adjustments. I have brought my children in due to various aches and lower muscle pains associated from their sports and activities. Dr. Kathy is very thorough in explaining the workings of the muscles and spine. She is super flexible and accomodating with her appointments. Dr. Kathy is an extremely kind and compassionate medical professional.
Erin Kazella in Randolph, NJ – Mar 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathleen Erbeck, DC?
Dr. Erbeck has helped my lower back and hip pain tremendously.
Mar 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathleen Erbeck, DC?
I had lower back pain for years with no relief from several doctors. Dr. Erbeck took the time to diagnose my problem and provide the proper treatment. I'm now pain free and playing golf and tennis with no problems. She did such a great job for me that my wife has also started seeing her!
Craig G. – Mar 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathleen Erbeck, DC?
Dr. Erbeck is very knowledgeable not only about chiropractic medicine, but also whole body health and wellness. Dr. Erbeck adjusts the spine using the Sacral Occipital Technique with a tool called an Activator. This is much more gentle than twisting and cracking the back, especially if you have arthritis. Dr. Erbeck is patient, compassionate, and listens to her patients concerns. I always find it easy to schedule appointments because she responds very quickly and is very accommodating.
Kathleen B in Mendham NJ – Mar 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathleen Erbeck, DC?
Dr. Erbeck is the best! She always manages to fit me in last minute and I always feel better after I have an appointment with her.
Carrie W. in Randolph, NJ – Mar 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathleen Erbeck, DC?
I highly recommend Dr. Erbeck. She’s very knowledgeable and professional, in addition to being caring and personable. She has given me relief from decades-old back problems.
Sara E in Mendham, NJ – Mar 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathleen Erbeck, DC?
Dr. Kathy is a terrific chiropractor. She is very knowledgeable and truly cares about her patients. I highly recommend her!
Mar 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathleen Erbeck, DC?
I have always experienced Dr. Erbeck to be an unusually caring professional who takes the time to listen attentively to my concerns and after thoroughly examining me to patiently answer any questions I may have. I find her adjustments to be very effective and her suggestions to be powerfully helpful in managing pain and discomfort. She has been very gracious accommodating my schedule and I am exceedingly grateful for her help in maintaining my good health. I do highly recommend her service
Mar 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathleen Erbeck, DC?
Dr. Erbeck is a very talented and effective chiropractor. Other chiropractors in the past do a very quick cracking of the back and then the procedure is complete, but only to find out it’s insufficient. Dr. Erbeck is extremely thorough and her analysis of my needs and my spine receives her full attention. this provide me with extended benefits and long term care . Best regards, Thomas Taveroni
Thomas Taveroni in Basking Ridge New Jersey – Mar 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathleen Erbeck, DC?
I have been coming to see Dr. Erbeck for a few years now and she is extremely talented in what she does! She is very friendly and makes you feel comfortable. She has helped me significantly with my neck and back pain and I have noticed a huge difference!
Abbey – Mar 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathleen Erbeck, DC?
Dr. Erbeck is a caring and knowledgeable person who explains what she is doing as she does it. She offers suggestions for a healthy lifestyle and I always feel more relaxed when I leave her office. She even accepts my insurance! I recommend her often.
Lorri Graham in Mendham, N. J. – Mar 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathleen Erbeck, DC?
Dr.Erbeck is wonderful and very knowledgeable . She takes the time to explain everything thoroughly .Very professional & honest !
Mendham – Mar 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathleen Erbeck, DC?
Great chiropractor. Very personable and friendly. Great at what she does.
Jenna in NJ – Mar 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kathleen Erbeck, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Erbeck?

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Nutrition

Dr. Erbeck accepts

Dr. Erbeck accepts the following insurance:

Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey