Dr. Kathleen Diffily, DPT

Dr. Kathleen Diffily, DPT

Physical Therapy  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Kathleen Diffily, DPT is a physical therapist in Denver, CO and has been practicing for 7 years. She graduated from University Of Maryland Eastern Shore in 2011 and specializes in physical therapy.Read her story

3401 Quebec St

Denver, CO 80207

• Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Diffily

Dr. Diffily's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Diffily "Kate is a doctor of Physical Therapy who specializes in Women's Health and Vestibular rehabilitation. Kate graduated with her Doctorate degree in 2011 from University of Maryland Eastern Shore. Since completing her initial schooling Kate has attained continuing education certificates in the areas of functional strengthening, vestibular rehabilitation, pelvic floor dysfunction, incontinence, US imaging, and caring for the pregnant patient. Kate is active in the women's health community and is passionate about provided comprehensive care to women in every stage of their life. She also enjoys treating a variety of orthopedic issues including back and neck pain, post-operative joints, and sport injuries. Kate is an East Coast transplant and loves everything Denver has to offer. She enjoys hiking, camping, live music, and travel."

This content was provided by Dr. Diffily "My care philosophy is to treat the whole patient. While care is often focused on a specific injury or issue, it is imperative to always look at the entire body and assess what else is going on that Physical Therapy can help. My goal for PT is always based on what the patient's goals are. Those goals can range from walking safely in the home to high level skiing or rock climbing. Treatments are always guided by what those goals happen to be. "

• Physical Therapy

Dr. Diffily does not have any board certifications listed.

• Balance Testing
  • Pain Management Through Physical Therapy
  • Physical Therapy
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Marist College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2005
  • University Of Maryland Eastern Shore
    Medical School | Graduated 2011

Dr. Diffily has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Diffily has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Diffily does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Diffily and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Diffily's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Diffily to family and friends

Dr. Diffily's Performance

Katie provided me the comfort/release of the treatment and knowledge to keep my healing progressing. I've continued my improvement through the exercises she provided.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have been seeing Dr Kate for 3 months and just finished up, regarding my torn rotor cuff, messed up neck, and other related issues. Dr Kate was wonderful across the board. When a hiccup came up on my neck, she resolved it quickly. Very knowledgeable. My shoulder is 60% better. I will be 100%...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I had an injured QL, which prevented me from doing many of my favorite activities and workouts. Kate as my therapist, and Haley, who worked with me on my stretching and exercise refinement got me back to my active lifestyle. With any injury or doctor you hope to never have to go back, but if I do,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I've seen Kate several times, and every time I see her she exceeds my expectations. She is super friendly, explains everything in detail, and really takes the time to work with you. She is a fantastic Physical therapist.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I came to Dr. Kate with benign paroxysmal positional vertigo dizziness that had been bothering me for a month. She thoroughly explained the physiology of the problem as well as the therapy procedure she would use. After the procedure and by following Kate's recommended post procedure instructions,...more
Are you Dr. Diffily?