Kathleen Coates, AUD

Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting) ·  Female

Kathleen Coates

Coates Hearing Clinic PA

1652 E Booker Dairy Rd Smithfield, NC 27577

Kathleen Coates, AUD is an audiology (hearing aid fitter) in Smithfield, NC. She graduated from The University Of Akron-Northeast Ohio Au.D. Consortium and specializes in audiology (hearing aid fitting), audiology technology, and more.

Kathleen Coates accepts

Kathleen Coates accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina

• Sensorineural Deafness
  • Tinnitus
  • Vestibular Disorders
  • Vestibular Testing

• Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting)
  • Audiology Technology

Kathleen Coates?
Kathleen Coates' Performance
What People Say About Kathleen Coates, AUD
RecentMost Helpful
I drive from Holly Springs to Smithfield b/c Dr Kate is WHO I TRUST for my hearing needs! i have a cochlear implant and a hearing aid. Just went for a total work up and re-mapping. I can tell you I left there hearing more than ever! If you are hearing impaired....GO HERE! She knows what she is doing! (And she is sweet as can be) ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathleen Coates, AUD?
Dr. Coates provided extraordinary care from in providing my initial hearing exam to the fitting of my first hearing aids. Exceptional service in explaining all aspects of my need for hearing aids and no rush home town experience. Would highly encourage anyone considering hearing aids to contact her. These hearing aids have provided me a much better hearing experience and quality of life. Hearing my grandchildren and even birds for the first time in years was the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathleen Coates, AUD?
I highly recommend Dr Kate’s hearing services. She helped put me into good hearing aid that made a real difference and was affordable. My prior experience with one of the warehouse clubs was not good. She also has a nice smile and pleasant attitude.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathleen Coates, AUD?
I just recently had to get hearing aids and it was devastating to me. Dr. Coates made the transition much more bearable and easy. She is a very patient, caring and compassionate doctor and I would recommend to anyone that needs help with their hearing to please go and see her. She never makes you feel rushed and takes the time to answer any questions and concerns. She helped me pick out the hearing aids that best suited my needs and I would go to her again in a minute ! She is wonderful !
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathleen Coates, AUD?
Dr Coates has been phenomenal and patient we me since I became a patient of hers. She really takes time to understand my need and does everything she can to make sure I am happy when leaving the office. She goes above and beyond to help, even outside of office hours and goes the extra mile to make sure I have supplies I need for my aids. Living in Lumberton it becomes difficult getting supplies, but Dr Coates always makes sure I do not go without. I highly recommended her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathleen Coates, AUD?
Dr. Coates is the epitome of what a healthcare professional should be: knowledgeable, empathetic, positive, sensitive, and compassionate.. She possesses not only exceptional expertise in her field, but she has the patience and sensitivity to encourage and support her patients. She is extremely well informed about all aspects of the cochlear implant and is unflagging in her commitment to help bring hearing to those of us who have have undergone that procedure. Bravo, Dr. Coates!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathleen Coates, AUD?
We love Dr. Coats. She corrected my moms vertigo, which she had been bothered with for over 2 years. She & Dr McElveen WILL figure out what the problem is & how to fix it. We were told that mom couldn’t ever hear again out of her right ear & nothing could be done. SHE CAN NOW HEAR!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathleen Coates, AUD?
I am so impressed with Dr Tolin's knowledge, patience, and the level of detailed care she shares with her patients. She has a thorough understanding of how the hearing aids work, and she makes sure that the patient understands thoroughly how to use them before leaving her office. She has a very friendly, gentle personality and she genuinely cares about her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathleen Coates, AUD?
She is very professional ,and at the same time, very personable. She has a unique way of explaining the situation so everyone can understand. She's readily available to answer any and all questions so the patient leaves with complete knowledge of his condition. She has an extremely calming effect. A very unique all around Doctor....... The BEST
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathleen Coates, AUD?
Dr. Kate has been gentle and kind as well as very helpful. She carefully explained the procedures she was carrying out and made me comfortable with each step. This is my first experience with hearing aids and I am extremely happy to be able to hear again. Dr. Kate is quite capable and I am glad that she and I are working together.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathleen Coates, AUD?
Dr. Kate Tolin provides excellent care and is great to work with. She helped through the process of getting a cochlear implant, which has helped my hearing greatly. She was very good at explaining the device and the operation to embed it. she has also been very diligent and patient in tuning the device to get the maximum benefit. I am very grateful to Kate for her help through this whole process over the past 2 years. Thank you, Jan Kane
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathleen Coates, AUD?
Extremely competent and patient. She took time to adjust carefully the programming on my BAHA BP110. I've had it for three years and it now works better than ever before for my single-sided deafness.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathleen Coates, AUD?
Very congenial. Kept us informed throughout the entire process and answered all our questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathleen Coates, AUD?
Dr. Tolin is a caring professional that provides excellent services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathleen Coates, AUD?
Dr. Tolin is the best audiologist. I have worked with several audiologist, and Dr. Tolin is the only person who could help correct all my issues. I have moderate to severe hearing loss, and almost no understanding in my left ear. Dr. Tolin was very creative in her adjustments for my hearing aid. I had many issues including lack of understanding on the phone, too much road noise while in the car, and too much background noise in public places. Dr. Tolin FIXED THEM ALL. SHE IS A MUST SEE!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathleen Coates, AUD?

How was your experience with Kathleen Coates?

Coates Hearing Clinic PA