Dr. Kathleen Barrett, DMD

Dr. Kathleen Barrett, DMD

Periodontics  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Kathleen Barrett, DMD is a periodontics practitioner in Newton Center, MA and has been practicing for 25 years. She graduated from Tufts University Med Sch in 1985 and practices periodontics and oral surgery.Read her story

345 Boylston St Ste 401

Newton Center, MA 02459

Learn about Dr. Barrett

Dr. Barrett's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Barrett "I am an accomplished periodontist having served as president of the Women's Dental Society of Massachusetts; am an Honorary Fellow of the American College of Dentists and the Academy of Dentistry International; have been an active member of the Yankee Dental Congress for over 25 years; and have served on numerous committees for the American Dental Association and Massachusetts Dental Society. I utilize the latest technologies to correct a wide variety of periodontal disease. My Newton Centre practice has been in business for over 25 years and is conveniently located on Route 9 Westbound. The practice is accepting new patients; please call 617.965.3830 for a consultation."

This content was provided by Dr. Barrett "I am passionate about gum and bone health and how this disease affects overall health. Furthermore, I am committed to educating colleagues and patients about the full range of periodontal disease and treatments. Once I have the pleasure of meeting and evaluating a patient's condition, together, we develop a treatment plan that fits their needs."

2  Practice Areas

• Gum Surgery
  • Root Planing
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Tufts University Med Sch
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • Academy Of Dentistry International
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1993
  • American College Of Dentists
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1997
  • Tufts University Med Sch
    Other Education | Completed 1987

Dr. Barrett has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Barrett has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Barrett does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Barrett and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Barrett's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Barrett to family and friends
Dr. Barrett Says:
"

I appreciate the time you take to share your thoughts. If you have experienced excellent care while visiting my office, either by myself or my staff, I would love to hear about it. If there are things that we can improve upon, we welcome that feedback as well so that we may provide the best patient care possible.

"