Kathleen Anderson, MED

Kathleen Anderson, MED

Marriage & Family Therapy  ·
Female  ·
Kathleen Anderson, MED is a marriage & family therapist in Jacksonville, FL and has been practicing for 24 years. She graduated from University Of North Florida in 1994 and specializes in marriage & family therapy, psychotherapy, and more.Read her story

9140 Golfside Dr Ste 12N

Jacksonville, FL 32256

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Bluegrass Family Health

Learn about Kathleen Anderson

Kathleen Anderson's bio

This content was provided by Kathleen Anderson "Kathleen is a native Floridian and has been a counselor for over 20 years. She believes in delivering the best mental health care available and works hard to help patients achieve their goals. When she is not working she can be found enjoying nature with her dog, "Lil Buddy", a ten pound Yorkie mix who always keeps things interesting. She also volunteers for the Red Cross Disaster Action Teams to assist communities during times of need. A former paramedic, Kathleen is well-equipped to deal with a variety of stress-related disorders. Her philosophy is to assist each individual in becoming the best person they strive to be. She is a lifetime member of "Hopeful Romantics", and bringing couples back together and helping them find happiness again brings her great joy."

This content was provided by Kathleen Anderson "Office Hours:  Tuesday-Friday 10:00 - 5:00, Wednesday, 10:00- 8:00,  Saturday 10:00-3:00

Marriage Counseling saves couples and families from unnecessary suffering. Our life partners are so important to our overall success and happiness.  Invest in proven methods to strengthen your relationship! It's a positive step in the right direction.

Our practice is dedicated to quality.

We work with you & your insurance benefits.

We are always open to feedback on how to improve your experience.

We feel very fortunate to have patients who are motivated to change and want very much to improve their thoughts, feelings & lives.

Our patients value their time with us and show their appreciation by being careful about attending their appointments consistently and even doing homework in-between appointments to get the most benefit from their therapy.

Join us in the journey of healing!  It's possible to feel better!

Couples:  Ask us about Gottman Couples Therapy!

To reach me, please call 904-337-5304, leave a message and I will promptly return your call. Or better yet email me at ka@jaxcounsel.in"

• Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Christian Counseling
  • Individual Counseling
  • Psychotherapy

Kathleen Anderson does not have any board certifications listed.

• Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Cognitive Rehabilitation
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • CT Scan (Computed Tomography)
  • Diet Counseling
  • Family Counseling
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Grief Therapy
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Hypnosis (Medical Hypnotherapy)
  • Interventional Pain Management

Internship Hospital | Completed 1994
  • Gottman Institute, Gottman Marriage Counseling
    Other Education | Completed 2014
    Other Education | Completed 1993

Kathleen Anderson has no awards or honors listed.

• Dealing with anxiety, parenting issues, holiday stress, intimacy, relationship issues, history of child behaviors, Women's challenges, values clarification, and more., 1990's

Kathleen Anderson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Kathleen Anderson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Kathleen Anderson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Kathleen Anderson to family and friends

Kathleen Anderson's Performance

Kathleen Anderson Says:

New patients want to know about your experience with our practice.  We appreciate your taking the time to provide feedback so that other patients may also have a great experience as well!

Thank you!

Kathleen Anderson, LMHC, LLC

I feel very comfortable with Kathleen, and feel that she has helped me immensely with my anxiety. She is always friendly, encouraging, funny and provides perspectives that sometimes I have overlooked. I would recommend Kathleen to anyone who feels like they may need a kind person to talk.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Kathleen has helped me through one of the most difficult times of my life. She provides guidance that is truthful never making me feel judged. I love talking with her and coming every week. I feel like she is a friend I can confide in and be absolutely honest to. She has gone above and beyond in...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I highly recommend Kathleen for counseling services! I feel so blessed to have found her. She makes you feel very at ease and able to speak freely in a very safe environment. Kathleen is helping me deal with grief, relationship issues and self esteem. She gives sound and practical advice while...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Anderson is personable and she helped me accomplish my objectives.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Kathleen is the most kind, caring, and understanding professional. She is empathetic/knowledgeable/competent and genuine and is a very effective caregiver. I have high regard for her and thankful to have found her. I would highly recommend Kathleen.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Kathleen Anderson?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Clinical Psychology