Kathleen Anderson, MED

Marriage & Family Therapy ·  Female · Age 54

Kathleen Anderson

Kathleen Anderson LMHC, LLC

9140 Golfside Dr Ste 12N Jacksonville, FL 32256

Kathleen Anderson, MED is a marriage & family therapist in Jacksonville, FL and has been practicing for 25 years. She graduated from University of North Florida in 1994 and specializes in marriage & family therapy, psychotherapy, and more.

Kathleen Anderson accepts most major insurance plans.

Kathleen Anderson has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(904) 327-7192Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Kathleen Anderson treats your condition or procedure

Kathleen Anderson's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavior Modification
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Cognitive Rehabilitation
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • CT Scan (Computed Tomography)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Diet Counseling
  • Family Counseling
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Hypnosis (Medical Hypnotherapy)
  • Interventional Pain Management
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Marriage Break-Up
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Pain Management
  • Panic Attack
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Stress Management
  • Wellness Examination

Office Hours:  Tuesday-Friday 10:00 - 5:00, Wednesday, 10:00- 8:00,  Saturday 10:00-3:00
Marriage Counseling saves couples and families from unnecessary suffering. Our life partners are so important to our overall success and happines...

• Marriage & Family Therapy

Mental Health Resource Center
1984
2014
1984

• Dealing with anxiety, parenting issues, holiday stress, intimacy, relationship issues, history of child behaviors, Women's challenges, values clarification, and more., 1990's

Kathleen Anderson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Kathleen Anderson

Kathleen Anderson?
Kathleen Anderson's Performance
What People Say About Kathleen Anderson, MED
She is welcoming, understanding, kind hearted and genuinely cares about her clients. You feel welcome as soon as you step foot into her office. She allows you to be yourself all the while helping you to become a better version of you. Personable, reliable and very accommodating to any schedule. She goes out of her way to work with her clients on scheduling, payment and session time. She’s the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathleen Anderson, MED?
She has been thoughtful and understanding throughout everything. Is working diligently to assist my partner and I as we go through difficult times. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathleen Anderson, MED?
She has helped me through a very dark time in my life so far, being gentle when the situation required it but not hesitating to push back hard against some of my darker thoughts and negative tendencies. She has been very helpful in guiding me through this very painful chapter of my life and helped me see that my supposed issues with trust and jealousy are not me being crazy, but a reasoned and well honed response to a very real and credible threat. Without her, I'd have spiraled into madness.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathleen Anderson, MED?
This therapist refused to see me unless I agreed upfront to ongoing sessions and not see her only through the EAP provided by my employer. Because I saw a counselor only once and stopped WHEN I WAS 21, 15 YEARS AGO she said I had a history of starting therapy and not continuing so I would be better served going elsewhere. I told her I didn't know if I would need to continue or not but she was not interested in seeing at all based on only the information above. So unprofessional and uncaring!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathleen Anderson, MED?
I came to see Kathleen for depression and anxiety. By the end of my first visit Kathleen had put me at ease and made me feel hopeful. I was excited to go back for my next appointment and have felt stronger and less anxious with each visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathleen Anderson, MED?
I feel very comfortable with Kathleen, and feel that she has helped me immensely with my anxiety. She is always friendly, encouraging, funny and provides perspectives that sometimes I have overlooked. I would recommend Kathleen to anyone who feels like they may need a kind person to talk.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathleen Anderson, MED?
Kathleen has helped me through one of the most difficult times of my life. She provides guidance that is truthful never making me feel judged. I love talking with her and coming every week. I feel like she is a friend I can confide in and be absolutely honest to. She has gone above and beyond in being there for me on a short notice. I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathleen Anderson, MED?
I highly recommend Kathleen for counseling services! I feel so blessed to have found her. She makes you feel very at ease and able to speak freely in a very safe environment. Kathleen is helping me deal with grief, relationship issues and self esteem. She gives sound and practical advice while reassuring you that you are not alone in your struggles.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathleen Anderson, MED?
Dr. Anderson is personable and she helped me accomplish my objectives.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathleen Anderson, MED?
Kathleen is the most kind, caring, and understanding professional. She is empathetic/knowledgeable/competent and genuine and is a very effective caregiver. I have high regard for her and thankful to have found her. I would highly recommend Kathleen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathleen Anderson, MED?
Kathleen has exceeded my expectations with our couples therapy. Her unique approach using the Gottman Method has helped her get to the heart of our issues quickly. She is very personable, easy to talk with, and I feel she really listens. She responds quickly to emails and text messages, so I feel she is always available if I need her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathleen Anderson, MED?
Uses the Gottman Method which is based on solid research from Relationship Experts John and Julie Gottman. Kathleen is very friendly, accommodating, and honest in her sessions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kathleen Anderson, MED?

How was your experience with Kathleen Anderson?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Kathleen Anderson treats patients.

Flagler Hospital