Dr. Katherine Mansfield-Houle, PSY.D

Clinical Psychology ·  Female

Dr. Mansfield-Houle

KMH Mental Health Services, Inc.

11140 Rockville Pike Ste 400 Rockville, MD 20852

Dr. Katherine Mansfield-Houle, PSY.D is a clinical psychologist in Rockville, MD and has been practicing for 15 years. She specializes in clinical psychology, addiction psychology, and more.

Dr. Mansfield-Houle accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Dr. Mansfield-Houle treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Mansfield-Houle's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Marital Therapy
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychological Disorders

Dr. Mansfield-Houle?
Dr. Mansfield-Houle's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Katherine Mansfield-Houle, PSY.D
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Mansfield was recommended to me by a coworker and she is as good as he said. I didn't think I was a therapy guy, but she helped me talk about things and I feel better. We made a plan. I'm making changes and can see progress. She hears me and she helps me hear myself. It's weird, but I'm a therapy guy now. A+
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Mansfield-Houle, PSY.D?
Her reviews are accurate. I travel a lot and never miss a week, because she is helping me address things that have held me back. I would say that my anxiety and depression were each at level ten when I started working with Dr. Mansfield, and now I'd rate them between 2 (average day) and 4 (really tough day). She's a great therapist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Mansfield-Houle, PSY.D?
Awesome in her care-of-others! Although we established that doesn't accept my insurance, Dr. Katherine spent several minutes on the phone with me to provide a recommendation...at almost 9:30 at night!! I was a bit shy about keeping a total stranger on the phone at the late hour, but she encouraged me to let her help. Technically, I didn't see her as a client/patient, but I can definitely say: she really cares.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Mansfield-Houle, PSY.D?
I’m grateful to be working with her. My severe anxiety is in check with her help. My sleep is better and I look forward to each day. Amazing therapist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Mansfield-Houle, PSY.D?
She listens well, has an excellent sense of humor and memory. I know she cares. She’s great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Mansfield-Houle, PSY.D?
read opinions, started seeing her for maj school anxiety. office or phone/facetime, anx better, trust her, my opinion: nice, warm, woke.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Mansfield-Houle, PSY.D?
My wife and I have been working with Dr. Mansfield-Houle since 2013 at our friend’s recommendation. My wife and I have been through a lot and our communication was almost nonexistent when we started therapy. At different points, we each have considered leaving the marriage. With Dr. Mansfield-Houle’s help, we work really hard in and out of the therapy room. Now, we are both committed to staying happily married. We credit our hard work and Dr. Mansfield-Houle.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Mansfield-Houle, PSY.D?
I felt stuck and Dr. Mansfield-Houle listened without judgment. She gave me valuable insights that expanded my view of what I might achieve. I set short and long-term goals and have met some goals, exceeded others and continue to work toward others. Dr. Mansfield-Houle is great at her job.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Mansfield-Houle, PSY.D?
It’s work, but through therapy with Dr. Mansfield-Houle, my anxiety and depression are well-managed. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Mansfield-Houle, PSY.D?
Dr. Mansfield-Houle is an excellent therapist who has helped me adapt well to change.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Mansfield-Houle, PSY.D?
Times are tough and therapy helps me reset. She's an excellent therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Mansfield-Houle, PSY.D?
My family, teenager included, trusts her. When we need her, she makes time for us and we work out our problems. We’re grateful to have her time and expertise.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Mansfield-Houle, PSY.D?
Excellent therapist for my severe anxiety from trauma. I leave meetings feeling heard, respected, and understood with insight and hope.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Mansfield-Houle, PSY.D?
Dr. Mansfield-Houle was referred to me after my second attempt. As the third anniversary approaches, I’m struck by how differently my future looks to me. I committed to be honest with her before I could commit to my life. She met my despair with compassion, my self-sabotage with patience, my excuses with focused belief in me. Now, I’m good to myself and have regained trust with people who love me. I hope this review will help anyone that can relate to my struggle.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Mansfield-Houle, PSY.D?
Dr. Mansfield-Houle was referred to me after my second attempt. As the anniversary approaches, I’m struck by how differently my future looks to me. I committed to be honest with her before I could commit to my life. She met my despair with compassion, my self-sabotage with patience, my excuses with focused belief in me. When I couldn’t get out of bed, she FaceTimed with me. Every step of my recommitment to my life has been made with Dr. Mansfield-Houle by my side. Now, I’m good to myself.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Mansfield-Houle, PSY.D?
This is a note to Dr. Mansfield-Houle. It has been a long and satisfying road that we have taken together. Thank you for listening to me, making me feel valuable, your gentle guidance, your sound advice and honed skills, your integrity and deep compassion. Since we started my therapy, I have made serious discoveries and have grown in leaps and bounds. You always know what to say and when to say it. I still have more to grow and look forward to continuing on this path with your help. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Mansfield-Houle, PSY.D?
Dr. Mansfield is the person to see if you want to improve your mental health. I've been to a few therapists, both from the VA and private sector, and she soars above them in terms of care, commitment and compassion. She truly listen to you and really engages you in meaningful conversation. I cannot being to explain how thankful I am for her help. You can clearly see she has flawless ratings... there is a reason why.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Mansfield-Houle, PSY.D?
HIGHLY recommend. Dr. Mansfield-Houle is an incredible therapist. She has guided me in individual sessions along with couples therapy and has dramatically helped me self improve as well as give my partner and I everyday tools to use in our relationship. She is extremely knowledgeable in her profession and truly wishes the best for her patients. I feel privileged to have such great therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Mansfield-Houle, PSY.D?
Very professional atmosphere and Doctor is very knowledgeable. I’ve seen her weekly for years and am reviewing now because I think other people could benefit. I don’t think my life would be as good as it is now, had I not been working with Dr. Mansfield-Houle.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Mansfield-Houle, PSY.D?
Read the reviews, met and came out for the first time. The reviews are right. She’s warm and a great listener. I would recommend her to anyone that wants to feel accepted and supported through major life changes. Amazing. .
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Mansfield-Houle?