Katherine Kuciemba, LLPC

Counseling •  Female

Katherine Kuciemba
18600 Northville Rd Ste 400 Northville, MI 48168

Katherine Kuciemba, LLPC is a counselor in Northville, MI. She specializes in counseling, psychology, and more.

Katherine Kuciemba's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Katherine Kuciemba

Katherine Kuciemba?
Katherine Kuciemba's Performance
What People Say About Katherine Kuciemba, LLPC
I have been seeing Kathrine for over 5 years now. I drive over 20 miles just to see her. She has helped me and my children individually with issues we have been dealing with. She is always there for my family, listens , engages and offers great advise. She has flexible hours which is most helpful when working and bringing children after school. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking help with whatever they are going through.
MI – Oct 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Katherine Kuciemba, LLPC?
After my husband and I exhausted our ideas trying to improve our communication with our daughter and help her back on her feet. We decided to try counseling and found ms. Kuciemba online. To be honest, we didn’t know what to expect since this is the first time for us. After a few sessions I found myself anxiety went down and communication with our daughter improved. Ms. Kuciemba is a good listener and always provides us with good suggestions approaches. We are very thankful to her.
Oct 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Katherine Kuciemba, LLPC?
I really like going to Katherine for my sessions. She does not let me tear myself down. I feel more comfortable with some of the emotions that I'm dealing with because as another female she can personally relate to some of it. Every appointment she makes sure she steers me into a positive viewpoint instead of my negative one. She helps me feel like what I am experiencing is more normal then I tell myself. Highly recommend.
Stacy in Detroit, MI – Jul 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Katherine Kuciemba, LLPC?
I have been seeing Katherine for over 3 years. During this time, she has helped me learn to see the stuff going on in my life from a different perspective which has helped me better cope with life's ups and downs. I highly recommend her. She has flexible scheduling and is willing to work with you.
SS in MI – May 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Katherine Kuciemba, LLPC?
I have been seeing Kathrine for over 2 years now. She has helped me through my worst times and even as I’m doing better, is still there for me. She has a very flexible schedule and is willing to work with you to find what fits the best. I am very greatful for how much she has helped me.
Apr 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Katherine Kuciemba, LLPC?
Katherine has been a very important support in my grief journey. She listens to me and helps me make sense of my emotions which are constantly changing. I am much more confident in my ability to move forward and find my new path in life.
Lori – Apr 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Katherine Kuciemba, LLPC?
I've been to therapy before and I never seemed to have a good experience. Katherine on the other hand was wonderful! She made me feel comfortable and at ease and guided me through my personal turmoil to a happier me. I highly recommend her for anyone who is looking for a wonderful person and therapist
Mar 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Katherine Kuciemba, LLPC?

How was your experience with Katherine Kuciemba?

I am an Individual, Family and Couples Therapist licensed in the State of Michigan. As an interactive, result-focused therapist, with over a decade of clinical experience, my treatment approach is to provide support and practical feedback to help cli...

• Counseling