Katherine Kerns, AUD

Katherine Kerns, AUD

Audiology  ·
Katherine Kerns, AUD is an audiologist in Denver, CO. She specializes in audiology.Read her story

2045 Franklin St

Denver, CO 80205

• American Republic

Learn about Katherine Kerns

Katherine Kerns' bio

This content was provided by Katherine Kerns "My passion for empowering people with hearing challenges stemmed from my mother, who started losing her hearing at the age of 40. Through my experiences with her, I discovered the field of audiology and all the promise it brings to people with hearing impairment. I pursued my Bachelor's degree in Speech and Hearing Science and my Doctorate of Audiology at The Ohio State University. After completing my externship at University of Colorado Hospital, I joined Mile High Otolaryngology. I am a Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology and hold a Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech-Language and Hearing Association. My areas of interest include: diagnostics, hearing aids, and vestibular testing. In my free time I enjoy hiking, traveling, ballroom dancing, cheering for the Buckeyes, humanitarian work and volunteering, as well as spending time with friends and family."

• Audiology

Katherine Kerns does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Education data for Katherine Kerns is unavailable at this time.

Katherine Kerns has no awards or honors listed.

Katherine Kerns has no media or publications listed.

Katherine Kerns does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Katherine Kerns and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Katherine Kerns' Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Katherine Kerns to family and friends
Are you Katherine Kerns?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Allergy & Immunology