Katherine Jupp, LPC

CounselingFemaleAge 56

Counseling

Katherine Jupp, LPC is a Counselor in Danbury, CT. She is affiliated with Danbury Hospital. Her office accepts new patients.

Katherine Jupp, LPC

Katherine Jupp LPC

152 Deer Hill Ave Ste 111 Danbury, CT 06810

(203) 731-1909

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check if Katherine Jupp treats your condition or procedure

Katherine Jupp's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Adolescent Depression
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Katherine Jupp accepts

(203) 731-1909

Katherine Jupp accepts the following insurance:

Select
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield

Katherine Jupp's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Katherine Jupp

Highly recommended therapist!
Katherine has provided me with guidance on how to overcome my anxiety, childhood trauma along with other areas in my life. She has a wide knowledge in many areas. Katherine is well informed in useful resources, tools and knowledge to help one overcome with personal issues. I was lost in life and now with the expertise she has provided me I have overcome and find many ways to deal with everyday problems, overcame childhood trauma , anxiety and can cope 100%! She is like a friend but therapist with high professionalism and expertise. I would like to pay her forth by helping others the way she helped me. Thanks to her guidance and expertise she has helped me live my life to the fullest and find true purpose in life. Highly recommended therapist.
May 18, 2022
Highly recommended counselor
Katherine Jupp has helped me in all areas including childhood not limited to adulthood issues. She meets the client at where the client is, and I found that a huge help especially with my anxiety especially because I was all over the place and this way she had helped me to improve in my anxiety by providing strategies, coping skills and resources not only online but in person. Highly recommend her for children and adults.
Apr 30, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Katherine Jupp, LPC?
I found Katherine Jupp easy to talk to and very helpful with my anxiety problems. She gave me strategies and information tailored to my personality and needs, With her help I've been able to get on a plane, survive the dentist, and live my life again.
Jen – Apr 19, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Katherine Jupp, LPC?
Katherine Jupp, LPC, is a highly effective therapist! I have learned a lot with her, and made really good changes under her guidance. She is gentle yet firm, and extremely well informed. She recommended a variety of resources and materials to me which were helpful and appropriate. I highly recommend her. She is smart, wonderful, and an excellent counselor!
Danbury, CT – Mar 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Katherine Jupp, LPC?

How was your experience with Katherine Jupp?

• Counseling