Katherine Johnson, NP

Katherine Johnson, NP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  ·
Female  ·

Contact for availability

Katherine Johnson, NP is a nurse practitioner in Denver, CO. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and internal medicine.Read her story

Aspen Medical Group

4500 E 9th Ave Ste 450

Denver, CO 80220

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Katherine Johnson treats your condition or procedure

Her medical philosophy is based on a wellness model, and preventive medicine and education is her main focus with her patients.

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Katherine Johnson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Katherine Johnson

4.4

86.20689655172414%

Katherine Johnson?
Katherine Johnson's Performance
What People Say About Katherine Johnson, NP
Recent
I have seen Katherine Johnson for as many years as the practice has been open. She is up-to-date on the latest knowledge in healthcare. She has an uncanny memory, and it's not from just looking at your charts. If she can't handle your problem, she refers you to the best specialists in Denver. She is the most caring practitioner I've ever met.
×Post a ResponseAre you Katherine Johnson, NP?
I'm not certain I am registering 5 stars above as I have been trying to do. I am totally comfortable in recommending Kate to family and friends and do so when the opportunity is presents itself.
×Post a ResponseAre you Katherine Johnson, NP?
Katherine Johnson is professional, makes you feel comfortable asking any questions, and is great with advice for medication and other forms of dealing with medical problems. Very personable and very knowledgeable..
×Post a ResponseAre you Katherine Johnson, NP?
Genuinely listens to my concerns. Appreciate her expertise
×Post a ResponseAre you Katherine Johnson, NP?
Kate is an awesome provider. She is very caring and listens to her patients. I have been seeing her for several years now and recommend her to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Katherine Johnson, NP?
Katherine is really terrific. She spent time with me, answered my questions and followed up to see how I was doing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Katherine Johnson, NP?
Katherine Johnson is easy to talk with, listens well, and is very knowledgeable. She answers my questions honestly and asks good follow-up questions to ensure I understand. While we may not agree on every health care issue, the conversations are helpful and informative. I never feel like she is rushing to get out of the room and on to the next patient; rather, she spends as much time as I need to ensure quality care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Katherine Johnson, NP?
I have been seeing Kate for about a year. I am so pleased with her expert, compassionate care. Everyone at Aspen is very professional and helpful. The front desk staff is efficient and caring, the MA is the same. The phlebotomist, Patrick is careful and painless! It is very easy to communicate with my provider through the patient portal, and my questions are answered very quickly. Kate really takes the time to answer all my questions. I would recommend her and this practice to my loved ones.
×Post a ResponseAre you Katherine Johnson, NP?
Simply put...Kate is Great! First, she is a highly qualified nurse practitioner. As important, she is compassionate and caring. I highly recommend her and the entire staff at Aspen Medical Group. They make a visit to the doctor almost enjoyable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Katherine Johnson, NP?
I’m a first time patient and new to the practice. Katherine was great and listened to all my concerns. She is highly recommended.
Thank you for the positive feedback! We will do...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Katherine Johnson, NP?
Katherine is very good at listening to and discussing the concerns and questions I have about my health. She provides practical answers and explains things in a way that makes sense to a non-medically trained person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Katherine Johnson, NP?
I had an appointment with Katherine for the first time on 10/24. She was prompt and very professional as well as personable. She addressed my issue and quickly made an appointment for testing at Rose Hospital. I could not have asked for better care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Katherine Johnson, NP?
Kate in one word is amazing, have been in her excellent care for over 17 years. In fact I have determined my health care provider based on Kate's inclusion. She has been kind , thourough , someone I respect and trust with my health and healthcare for all these years. No question or concern to big or small.. to ask or have answered with dignity and respect. Thank you Kate ....for all your support and care ....
×Post a ResponseAre you Katherine Johnson, NP?
Kate is awesome. She is caring and very respectful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Katherine Johnson, NP?
The office went above and beyond to get my daughter seen same day for a new patient visit. Kate was amazing and my daughter received great care and is feeling so much better. The entire staff was great!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Katherine Johnson, NP?
My first visit with Kate Johnson was very pleasant. She was kind, caring, supportive and was genuinely concerned about my well being. I never felt rushed, and she patiently answered all my many questions. I was very impressed with her and everyone in the office that I came into contact with for my Pre-Op visit. I would highly recommend Kate Johnson and the Aspen practice after my first visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Katherine Johnson, NP?
Kate has always been concerned with my health and wellbeing. She is very likeable and easy to talk to and answers all my questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Katherine Johnson, NP?
I have been a patient of Aspen Medical Group for a number of years. I have seen Kate for wellness exams for most of that time and find her to be very thorough, informative and thoughtful in her examinations. She orders appropriate tests, gets right back to me with results and answers any and all questions that may arise. She is always positive in her demeanor and yet serious about the business of health. The appointment never feels rushed. Also, prescriptions are always handled quickly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Katherine Johnson, NP?
She is always so sweet, listening, encouraging, takes her time, very caring and compassionate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Katherine Johnson, NP?

How was your experience with Katherine Johnson?

Insurance accepted

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Katherine Johnson treats patients.