Dr. Katherine Iacuone, DC

Chiropractic ·  Female

Dr. Iacuone

Desert Valley Chiropractic

720 E Thunderbird Rd Ste 1 Phoenix, AZ 85022

Dr. Katherine Iacuone, DC is a chiropractor in Phoenix, AZ and has been practicing for 13 years. She graduated from Texas Chiropractic College in 2006 and specializes in chiropractic.

Dr. Iacuone's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Iacuone

Dr. Iacuone?
Dr. Iacuone's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Katherine Iacuone, DC
Very knowledgeable. Initial consultation was thorough and easy. Office staff are friendly and helpful. Will continue with treatments for certain!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Iacuone, DC?
I have been a patient of Dr. Lacuone for several years for my lower back pain. The methods used are not physical adjustments , but instead use the activator method which targets specific areas only and does not hurt. I have found relief seeing her and having routine follow up visits.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Iacuone, DC?
Thorough exam. Great explanations of everything being done and steps to get my back where it should be. Staff is super friendly and accommodating.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Iacuone, DC?
My wife and I have been seeing Dr Dave & Dr Katherine at Desert Valley Chiropractic for our chiropractic needs for many years now. No matter where we move in AZ we always make the drive to see them as regularly as possible and a plus is they accept walk-ins. We trust them implicitly. The office staff is professional & friendly. You feel right at home from the moment you set foot in the office. I did not get measurable relief of my chronic hip & back pain until my first visits with Dr Dave.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Iacuone, DC?
I have loved going to this Chiropractor! They are friendly and truly interested in getting you healthy. I have felt so much better since going here. I like the activator method that they use rather than cracking and popping my body into shape. I also really love how easy it is to make an appointment that works with my schedule.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Iacuone, DC?
Friendly and helpful staff. Dr. Iacuone explains everything as she goes and listens to your questions and concerns. Never feel rushed. It is evident right away that the office cares about your health and well being.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Iacuone, DC?
I have been working with Dr. K Iacuone since she picked up the practice. I have ALWAYS found helpful beyond any typical expectation. I was initially in constant need of adjustments and she (and Dave) were willing to stay late when I could get in shortly after close or come in on weekends to see me. I am now in a maintenance mode. The care is good enough that even though I have moved to Goodyear I still travel in to see them instead of finding someone local.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Iacuone, DC?
I have been to several chiropractors, Doctors Katherine and David are the best. The office staff is very helpful. The office atmosphere is very inviting.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Iacuone, DC?
Dr Katherine is always great to work with. Thanks for helping my aches and pains.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Iacuone, DC?
I have been a patient of Dr. Katherine Iacuone at Desert Valley Chiropractic since I moved to Arizona 4 years ago and couldn't be happier with her! The activator process that she uses is much less jarring to the body compared to traditional chiropractic manipulation. And Dr. Katherine is awesome! Very knowledgeable, caring and friendly! I highly recommend Dr. Katherine and Desert Valley Chiropractic!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Katherine Iacuone, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Iacuone?

• Chiropractic

University Of Calgary / Faculty Of Medicine
2006
2002

Dr. Iacuone accepts

Dr. Iacuone accepts the following insurance:

Golden Rule

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Iacuone treats your condition or procedure