Katherine Goodman, LPC

CounselingFemale

Counseling

Katherine Goodman, LPC is a Counselor in West Hartford, CT and has over 10 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from University of Connecticut medical school in 2012. Her office accepts new patients.

Katherine Goodman, LPC

Katie Goodman Counseling, LLC

836 Farmington Ave # 221b West Hartford, CT 06119

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

"Peace is not the ABSENCE of conflict, but the ABILITY to cope with it! Join me in a therapeutic process that is totally different from what you may have experienced before. This is therapy 2.0! Let's get MOVING, le..."

- Katherine Goodman, LPC

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check if Katherine Goodman treats your condition or procedure

Katherine Goodman's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Biofeedback
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Family Counseling
  • Play Therapy
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)

Katherine Goodman accepts

Katherine Goodman accepts the following insurance:

Select
Husky Health

Katherine Goodman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Katherine Goodman

Katherine Goodman

Katie is a great therapist and counselor - has really helped me through some difficult situations and talked issues out. I like that she is a straight shooter, helps me think of things in new ways and gives practical solutions!
Nov 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Katherine Goodman, LPC?
It's really a difficult process to find someone to trust your child's emotional health with but we have found that in Katie. She welcomes an open dialogue with her patient's family and my child leaves her appointments feeling supported and uplifted.
Apr 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Katherine Goodman, LPC?
My 13 y/o daughter has been seeing Katie for anxiety due to major health issues. She has been given both objective ways to manage her condition as well as empathetic subjective advice and counseling. I would highly recommend this clinician..
Apr 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Katherine Goodman, LPC?
Katie has made a huge difference in my teen daughter’s life. She is caring and compassionate.
Apr 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Katherine Goodman, LPC?
My 10-year-old daughter has had a great experience with Katie. She has made a lot of progress in a relatively short period of time. She says she wants to be a therapist so she can help people the way Katie has helped her. As a parent, Katie has taught me many strategies to help my daughter manage her anxiety. Overall it has been a great experience.
Apr 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Katherine Goodman, LPC?
I noticed fantastic emotional intelligence from Katie. She's extremely adept at locating pain points and catalysts of a patients attitude and uses manipulative yet benign techniques to improve rapport. Once you've found a doctor to confide in and speak on an emotional level there is an exquisite awareness that I found to be quite comforting in solving my dilemmas. She offers quite a remarkable therapy and relationship for those who find discomfort conversing in their daily social environment.
Thomas in North Windham – Sep 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Katherine Goodman, LPC?
She has a lot of good, helpful tips to minimize stree and anxiety. Very easy to talk to and is super friendly.
Glastonbury, CT – Nov 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Katherine Goodman, LPC?
A lucky star put Kate in my life. In 4 1/2 months I've noticed so much improvement in my life and it's mind boggling. As a matter of fact, my very first appointment was life-changing. There is so much knowledge in her insights and her compassion knows no bounds. My life has changed dramatically for the better. Kate rocks!!! I consider myself very lucky to be treated by her.
EuVouPassar ;) in East Hartford CT – Oct 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Katherine Goodman, LPC?
I cannot say enough wonderful things about Kate. She helped my daughter overcome her anxiety and teach me ways to better support her. Our family is so much happier since we stared seeing her. Don't wait until it gets really bad to see someone. Kate is so warm, fun and energetic!
Middletown, CT – Oct 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Katherine Goodman, LPC?
I've been seeing Kate for about a month now, and every session has been outstanding! She has a very welcoming and trusting personality. In the short time that I've known her I've made tremendous progress, that usually would have taken years for me. She encourages feedback, and takes it very well. She is very understanding and not judgmental at all. Overall she's a brilliantly remarkable therapist and I would give her way more than five stars for a rating.
Nicola Frazeur in Wethersfield, CT – Sep 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Katherine Goodman, LPC?

How was your experience with Katherine Goodman?