Dr. Kate Walker, PHD

CounselingFemaleAge 55

Counseling

Dr. Kate Walker, PHD is a Counselor in The Woodlands, TX. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Kate Walker, PHD

Revel You

9595 Six Pines Dr Ste 8210 The Woodlands, TX 77380

Compare with other Counselors

Compare Dr. Walker with our nearby Counselors at .

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of .

Dr. Walker's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Walker

4.0

I appreciated her direct approach very much. She didn’t mince words and I felt like my husband and I both were heard. She helped us change how we spoke to each other and how we listened which was even more important. I have and will continue to recommend her.
Cindy C. – Dec 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kate Walker, PHD?
I hesitate to share my personal experience; however, I can only hope it is helpful to someone else. I have never had a worse experience in couples counseling. Kate is rigid about her approach even in the face of personal distress and requests to change. She is not good at determining joint goals. I have spoken with several other licensed therapists and they were unable to inform me on why she uses this approach. If you want someone who cares about you AND your relationship. Go elsewhere.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
The Woodlands, TX – May 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kate Walker, PHD?
I have consulted with Dr. Walker on personal, marriage and family matters. Her help has been invaluable in all of these areas. Communication is easy and the sessions are kept concise but thorough. I strongly recommend Dr. Walker to those seeking advice from an intelligent, experienced and pleasant Counselor.
Charles P in Montgomery, Tx – Apr 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kate Walker, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Walker?

You CAN get counseling for yourself, your relationship, and your children without waiting weeks to be seen by a therapist, investing years in the therapy...Read more

• Counseling
  • Marriage & Family Therapy

2000
Sam Houston State University
1989
University of Texas / Austin Campus

Is Dr. Kate Walker, PHD accepting new patients?

Dr. Kate Walker, PHD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Walker's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Kate Walker, PHD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Walker accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Kate Walker, PHD's top areas of care?

Dr. Walker frequently treats Adolescent Counseling, Family Psychotherapy, and Marital Counseling. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Walker treats.

Where is Dr. Kate Walker, PHD's office located?

Dr. Walker's office is located at 9595 Six Pines Dr Ste 8210, The Woodlands, TX 77380. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Kate Walker, PHD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Walker has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Kate Walker, PHD?

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Walker treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Walker's conditions and procedures:

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Pediatric Behavior Disorders

Dr. Walker accepts

Revel You

Regus Office Suites in Market Street9595 Six Pines Dr Ste 8210 The Woodlands, TX 77380

Compare with other Counselors

Compare Dr. Walker with our nearby Counselors at .

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of .