Kate Sedlaczek, ARNP

Kate Sedlaczek, ARNP

Dermatology  |
Female
Kate Sedlaczek, ARNP is a dermatology provider who practices in Fort Wayne, IN. Read her story

10620 Corporate Dr

Fort Wayne, IN 46845

Learn about Kate Sedlaczek

Kate Sedlaczek's bio

This content was provided by Kate Sedlaczek "Kate is very passionate about preventative screenings for skin cancer. She believes that thorough full body examinations are key to the early detection and treatment of skin cancers. She also tries to utilize a holistic approach to the care of her patients. She enjoys all aspects of dermatology including minor surgeries, acute and chronic cases, as well as cosmetic dermatology. Professional areas of interest include comprehensive acne treatments to minimize scarring, early skin cancer detection, treatments of rosacea, eczema, psoriasis, warts, skin allergic reactions, rashes, and more. "

• Dermatology

Kate Sedlaczek does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

Education data for Kate Sedlaczek is unavailable at this time.

Kate Sedlaczek has no awards or honors listed.

Kate Sedlaczek has no media or publications listed.

Kate Sedlaczek does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Kate Sedlaczek and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Kate Sedlaczek's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Kate Sedlaczek to family and friends
Kate Sedlaczek's Performance
Ft Wayne, IN |
Amazing with my 4 year old son needing a wart removed! He barely flinched! Her advice on an unrelated skin issue was thorough and shed light helping his condition.
in Columbia City, IN |
My visit with Kate went very well. She was very easy to talk to and answered all my questions and concerns. I was screened routinely for skin cancer and have had good results with my procedure.
Romulus, MI |
I thought Kate was very compassionate to my needs. She listened and took care of what I needed. The best in my opinion is she treated me like a person and not a patient! Thanks Kate!
in Fort Wayne |
Kate has taken care of me for a few years now. I appreciate her detailed explanations of procedures to follow and what is going to happen in my treatment and care. She is very gentle and kind with her examinations. I highly recommend her to you for your personal skin care.
in Edgerton |
She is very informative and cares more about your personal health then your wallet.
in Ft Wayne, IN |
Kate is a very sweet person who cares about her work and her patients. I highly recomend her. Her nurse is awesome too! Kate is also very pretty. I wish I could look like that
Ft. Wayne |
Kate does a through examination. Treats what she finds, makes recommendation for preventing further problems..
in Ft Wayne, IN |
Kate is very knowledgeable, thorough and compassionate. She is also very patient and takes the time to answer all questions. I have already recommended her to others.
Ft Wayne, IN |
Kate is at tentative to details as well as kind in her interactions.
Friendly-Concise-Efficient Very impressed!
in Ft Wayne, IN |
Gave good information. Very pleasant.
Detroit, MI |
Very kind and straight to the point, let me know all options and help me select the best one for me.
in Warsaw, IN |
Couldn't have had better treatment. In and out in an emergency situation with the most compassionate care and treatment. Recommended by a friend and would definitely recommend this practice to everyone.
Leesburg, IN |
Great first visit, very detailed and efficient. Explained everything well. Pleasant manner as well.
in Syracuse, IN |
Kate was very helpful went over everything with me so I would understand, even wrote down the steps to take so I wouldn't forget. I will definitely be going back.
Fort Wayne, IN |
After several visits with Kate, I have appreciated her professionalism and approach to treatments. I believe she has a genuine concern for the well-being of her patients and is fairly thorough in her examination for suspicious health issues. If there is any downside to her exams, it would be that she sometimes seems hurried and may miss something unless the patient brings it to her attention. However, I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for treatment in her field. .
in Albion, ind |
The entire staff was very friendly and helpful. Kate listened to all my concerns and was actually very easy to talk too. She explained everything that was happening in a way I understood. I was given excellent care and treatment. I will definitely recommend her.
Kate is kind, easy to talk to, knowledgeable, and professional.
in Fort Wayne |
Kate was amazing I'm very self-conscious person and I had no problem taking my shirt off and letting her investigate me for any cancerous lesions on my skin. I appreciate everything and she did for me. She even went above and beyond and explained some details that she didn't have to stick around to explain. And some recommendations that she had for me.
Indianapolis, IN |
Very thorough and explained everything to me about my daughters condition
in Ft. Wayne IN |
Dr. Kate was great. I feel she gave me adequate time and listened to my questions and concerns. I will definitely go back to her for my next exam.
Ft Wayne, IN |
Was very kind to my 19 year old daughter. She explained everything before she did anything.
in Angola, IN |
Put off a visit to a Dermatologist for a few years. Obviously, I was not looking forward to it. However, Kate Sedlaczek is professional, efficient and made my visit pleasant. In three words, Kate is great!
Kate is very attentive and full of helpful information. Answers all questions and does not rush me out. Very kind and personable!
Ft Wayne, IN |
Kate listened to my concerns and did not dismiss me as having aging skin. I appreciate her attentive and caring touch. I have already spoke highly of her to my coworkers and will return next year for an annual exam....that is lacking at other offices I have been to.
in Wabash, IN |
After several words of encouragement to seek medical attention from a dermatologist our onsite clinic at work scheduled an appointment with Forefront Dermatology. Kate was who I saw and she was the easiest, most likable person to talk to and explain my history with. I've been to other dermatologists in the past but from now on my appointments will be with Kate. I just loved her!!!! Thank you, Shevny
in Ft Wayne, IN |
She was very attentive making sure all my questions were answered. Made me feel very comfortable during my exam. I have already recommended her to a friend.
New Haven, IN |
Kate was very nice and answered all my questions. Very happy with my experience, will definitely be recommending her to others
Auburn, IN |
Seeing Kate Sedlaczek, ARNP, was a pleasant experience. She was professional, friendly, and knowlegeable.
Have you seen Kate Sedlaczek, ARNP?
Are you Kate Sedlaczek?