Dr. Kate Glywasky, PSY.D

NeuropsychologyFemaleAge 41

Dr. Kate Glywasky, PSY.D is a Neuropsychologist in Houston, TX. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Glywasky to book an appointment.

Dr. Glywasky

Dr. Kate Glywasky

2950 North Loop W Ste 500 Houston, TX 77092

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Neuropsychologists in your area

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Glywasky treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Glywasky's conditions and procedures:

• Comorbid Psychiatric Disorders
  • Dementia
  • Neurodegenerative Diseases
  • Neuropsychological Testing
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychological Testing
  • Stroke
  • Traumatic Brain Injury

Dr. Glywasky accepts

Dr. Glywasky accepts the following insurance:

Tricare

Dr. Glywasky's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Glywasky

2.8

Dr. Glywasky?
  • Office environment (8)
  • Staff friendliness (7)
  • Wait times (7)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (7)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (7)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (3)
I received a neuro-psych evaluation report from Dr. Glywasky. Which was provided by a insurance company I had a case with. To start off, she was almost 30 minutes late to the evaluation and she had a hotel room in the same building we were doing the evaluation in! In the report, there is an arrogant and obnoxious tone throughout it, like she was being paid to write things in favor of the insurance company. With horrible opinions on basically no facts. Others who read the report agreed with me. Avoid her at all costs!
Aaron – May 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kate Glywasky, PSY.D?
I am making a career change and decided to take time between jobs to explore a life-long interest in aviation. I wanted to be 100% on the up and up and earn my medical certificate the right way, which means a thorough neurocognitive evaluation by professionals like Dr. Glywasky and Russell. While it is not a simple process, they have done all they can to make the process as smooth and efficient as possible. I still have to meet with Dr. Glywasky, but I have to say so far I am very glad to hav
Mar 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kate Glywasky, PSY.D?
Wow, what a joke. I paid $2,500 to have my 19-yr-old son evaluated to see if he has autism or ADHD. Instead, he came back gay. He's been with a girl for the last 4 years. The only positive is that the office building she leases out is very clean. Other than that, avoid like the plague.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Shiela Nguyen in San Antonio, TX – Aug 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kate Glywasky, PSY.D?
I received a neuro-psych evaluation report from this "provider". There is an obnoxious and arrogant tone throughout the report. Others who read the report agreed with me. I'm sure she would flag this as paranoia, instead of admitting her own character defect. She strongly favors giving opinions, nasty opinions, over basic neurological facts. I had a prior neuro-psych several years earlier and it is was filled with graphs and ranges that had a more professional and scientific presentation.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Apr 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kate Glywasky, PSY.D?
Dr. Glywasky was very nice and accomodating. She gave me plenty of time to prepare for testing and allowed me breaks whenever they were needed. I would absolutely recommend her to friends and family if they were in need of neuropsych!
San Antonio, TX – Mar 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kate Glywasky, PSY.D?
I was sent to Dr Glywasky for a psych evaluation per a designated doctor. She showed up more than 30 minutes late, appeared to be very angry and was extremely rude and arrogant. Ms. Glywasky proceeded to lie about me and our visit to the formentioned designated doctor. Ms. Glywasky claimed that I was non compliant with the appointment because I did not feel comfortable providing her with my credit card information and my parents financial information as I am in my 40’s, married and have children
Montgomery, TX – Oct 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kate Glywasky, PSY.D?
Would not recommend this office or doctor. While they were very nice they do not respond well to messages. My sister had a 3 hour evaluation on May 21st. To this day, Oct 11, we have not been able to get the report or call back. The office does not she set the phone, you must leave a message. We left at least 6, no return calls. Even our email was not answered. Today we decided to go to the office to get report. They were unable to print it out. Said they would email today. At 445 pm not sent
San Antonio , TX – Oct 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kate Glywasky, PSY.D?

How was your experience with Dr. Glywasky?

Board Certified Neuropsychologist (ABPP) specializing in the evaluation of acquired and traumatic brain injuries, psychiatric illness, personality assessment,...Read more

• Neuropsychology